• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Boarding House (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Clouds Clouds just a quick q- are vampires "turned" by another vampire? or is it something they are born as (since they are infertile i'm assuming its more of like a genetic mutation that happens randomly???) -- otherwise i am almost done, i'm just a bit too tired to finish (plus ur answer will probs effect what i write for the rest of her backstory so)
Good question. Vampires can be born from 2 vampires or a vampired and human though this is extremely rare. It also needs to happen when they are fully grown and stop aging. Only then it can happen and even so it's still rare. Most are turned at a certain point in their lives.

This better?
View attachment 684804
Basic

Full Name: Emily Vess
Birthday: 12/14/1997
Birthplace: North Dakota
Species: Human
Course: Veterinary science
Year: 2

Physical Info

Height: 5’6
Weight: 160
Body Type: Pretty lanky
Birthmarks: None
Scars: A few old burn marks on her arms
Tattoos: An ankh on her wrist
Piercings: Just her ears
Shoe Size: 10
Voice: Quiet, but smooth. Tends to stutter quite a lot when nervous.
Distinguishing Feature: Naturally white hair.

Personality

MBTI Personality: INFP
Morning Person or Night Owl?: Night owl
Favorite Sin: Pride
Favorite Virtue: Compassion
Life Motto: Everything is temporary

Health

Disabilities: chronic depression and anxiety, coupled with high functioning autism.
Phobias: Blades, disappointing others, not being good enough, helplessness
Addictions: None
Physical Strengths: Strong, muscular legs
Physical Weakness: Little upper body strength.
Allergies: None

Relationships

Raised by: Both biological parents
Parenting Type: Tough love, getting her out of her comfort zone.
# of Siblings: None
Relationship with Siblings: None
Extended Family: Grandparents
Best Friend( s ): Not really, she has trouble with making close friends.
Worst Enemy: Herself, TBH
Many acquaintances or few close friends?: Many acquaintances
Sexual Preference: Pan
Relationship Status: Single
Notable Ex-Lovers: None

Life

Childhood: She’s always been a bit asocial, having trouble communicating and getting close to people. And as far as she knows, her depression and anxiety have followed her since she was a toddler. She was diagnosed with autism at 12. Because of all of these things, her formative years were filled with frustration, confusion, and fear. Neither her teachers nor her parents could communicate with her effectively, and both ended up resorting to punishment and threats for things like forgetting her homework, not cleaning her room, or doing badly on tests.

Adolescence: Her problems really catalyzed at this stage. She started having severe panic attacks, and there were a few suicide attempts. Her parents had good intentions, but in their worry and frustration, they really did more harm than good. They kept telling her that other people had it worse than her, and that she had no right or reason to be as upset as she was. Her father kept taking her to various therapists, all of whom were specialized to deal with much more severe forms of autism than she had. She kept insisting that they were treating her like a much younger child, but her father used that as leverage to say things like “See? You don’t have a problem, you just need to do better.” She managed to graduate, and immediately started preparations to move out.

Young adult: Emily has her parents convinced that she’s fine on her own. She doesn’t want them to worry about her, and try to take control of her life again. She’s on meds for her depression and anxiety, and has started going to therapy with someone who will actually listen to her. She’s hopeful she’ll get better on her own, because at this point, while she loves her parents still, she doesn’t trust them to really help her.

Moments/Experiences that shaped them: Her parents repeatedly trying to tell her that she has no reason to feel like this, and others have it so much worse. And a bunch of teachers getting frustrated because they couldn’t communicate with her.
Major Regrets: She wishes she knew how to tell her parents what she actually needs.
Biggest life lessons learned: Don’t let others handle your problems for you. Handle it yourself.

Good question. Vampires can be born from 2 vampires or a vampired and human though this is extremely rare. It also needs to happen when they are fully grown and stop aging. Only then it can happen and even so it's still rare. Most are turned at a certain point in their lives.
So they can be born or turned? Also I thought Vampires were infertile?

Last edited:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 All humans have already been created sadly enough... Would you like to change her to a vampire instead?
Thank you but I’ll have to pass I already had a human character planned out and I’m not really sure what I’d do for a vampire character. If a human spot opens up let me know! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back