• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Boarding House (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
giphy.gif

Few quick questions. Clouds Clouds
-For the MBTI personality thing, that's the 16-personality quiz right? Do we pick one of the 16 that our character is most like and then a brief description too or just the personality name?
-For the optional addiction spot, is that a broad spectrum where addiction could be a certain food, emotion/adrenaline, drugs, or hobby?
-And for allergies, can vampires have allergies too or is that for the humans?

- Yes, that's the one. The personality type would do, like INFJ.
- It can be anything, yes. You could even be addicted to collecting stuffed animals.
- Vampires can have additional allergies though it's rare. Maximum one for them though.

Kamaria is done! Let me know if anything needs changing ^^

Also the code is mobile friendly for me but if anyone else is having trouble I’ll add a spoiler!

will start working on a cs tonight! i’m at work until 6 (eastern time) and i get like no service at my desk so i can’t really work on it until i’m home.

Clouds Clouds just a quick q- are vampires "turned" by another vampire? or is it something they are born as (since they are infertile i'm assuming its more of like a genetic mutation that happens randomly???) -- otherwise i am almost done, i'm just a bit too tired to finish (plus ur answer will probs effect what i write for the rest of her backstory so)

hiiii, wondering what kinda character to make, hm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back