• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Blue Sailboat Lounge (Interest Check) (closed)

Lizy

Lobsters will play no significant role in my life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

The year is 1957. The Blue Sailboat Lounge is a newly opened local bar in Midtown Manhattan. This roleplay will be focused on the many different people who come regularly come to the bar to drink, smoke, talk to friends, work, preform, etc. Drama, friendship, romance, and rivalry is encouraged! Once character relationships are established the rp may make its way to other locations during the daytime. No one liners, but I get that people are busy so short paragraphs are acceptable. I have up to 13 roles for people (including me!) to claim. First come first serve! When you express interest let me know the role you'd like.
Roles
The Owner: The money oriented owner of The Blue Sailboat Lounge. (male) (reserved by Soviet Panda Soviet Panda )
The Bartender: The bartender of The Blue Sailboat. A loyal friend once you look past the tough exterior. (male) (reserved by NIAMH NIAMH )
The Server: A sweet waitress at The Blue Sailboat. Longs to do more with her life. (female) (reserved by me, Lizy Lizy )
The Singer: A performer at The Blue Sailboat who has major star power yet is humble. (male) (reserved by ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki )
The Comic: A comedian who often try out sets on the audience at The Blue Sailboat. An outgoing yet kind soul. (female) (reserved by copacetic copacetic )
The Musician: A pianist who writes their own pieces. Well known throughout town and has let it get to their head. (male) (reserved by MaeCrowe MaeCrowe )
The Double Act #1: A singer and one member of a double act determined to overpower the other member and make it big. (female) (reserved by Tiny Tiny )
The Double Act #2: The shy musician (you decide the instrument) of the double act who is often overshadowed by #1. (male) (reserved by plague rats plague rats )
The No Talent: Someone who preforms at The Blue Sailboat often but unfortunately their acts aren't very good. Searching for their talent. (female) (reserved by EricSings EricSings )
The Patrons 1-5: There will be five spots available for patrons of The Blue Sailboat. Let me know what you have in mind for your character so I can make sure it fits in. (male or female) (5/5 ProfessorSobble ProfessorSobble Saturnah Saturnah tortellini tortellini Valkyriesm Valkyriesm Ambiloquous Ambiloquous )​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back