• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Caravan - Character Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Agent Of Dreams

Azmte5S.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Skeleton

Find below the profile Skeleton.

Code:
[SIZE=5][color=color1]Character name[/color]
[color=color2]Role/Occupation[/color][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][IMG]http://Link Here[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][B][I]Song lyrics or quote[/I][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]Fact about characters age[/color]
[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]fact about hair and eye color[/color]
[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]magic? Do you have it, if so, what kind?[/color]
[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]why you're on the caravan/role[/color]
[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]general fact about character[/color]
[color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]general fact about character[/color]
[SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][color=color1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=color2]Height and Weight -- Please do not put anything like 'unknown' or 'variable.' This was added because we should know the sizes of the characters we're interacting with and sometimes it gets confusing.[/color][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=6][COLOR=color2]username[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/RIGHT]

Inyri Ven
Merchant

9q8beAN.jpg

Song lyrics or quote

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I turned 18 just this year.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀While my eyes are the color of bronze, my Northernwood decent shows in my silver hair.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Why yes, I can speak and understand many languages without ever having heard them before.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I always wished to follow in my mother's footsteps and become a travelling merchant.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ My Grandfather is the Treasurer for the King of Westerwood.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I don't remember my true parents. Even so, I couldn't not have asked for a better family then the one I have now.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I'm about 5'6'' and weigh about 120 Lbs.

Agent Of Dreams

Last edited:
Carrick Nariali
Caravan Guard

swBAkW3.png

"Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ You might call me wise at 30, but I'm not sure how well I'd live up to your expectations.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I can blend in with the crowd pretty easily with my raven black hair and grey eyes, but I still prefer to have my hood on if I'm trying to be inconspicuous.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ There's no use in hiding from me, because I'll know you're there, whether I can actually see you or not. Some folks might say I have a 'sixth sense'.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ You know the drill -- I'd like to travel around the world, see the sights, meet some people and have some fun. It's safer to do all that when travelling in a group, and thus, here I am. I earn my membership with my contributions as a guard.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ My ancestry links back to a family of bodyguards for some royals in Shahrazad. Gramps was banished from there back in the day.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ You'd think with an upbringing in Dreywood I might be skilled in many things including stealth, unarmed combat, improvised weaponry, lock picking, and card tricks... You would be right.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 6', 220 lbs, at your service.

Watur

Kai Kapule
Refugee

etZRjsG.png
”I'm not the same kid from your memory . . . now I can fend for myself.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ”Life is a gift. That said, I suppose I have had twenty-three gifts.”
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I tend to keep these covered, as my violet hair and gold eyes get me into more trouble than they're worth.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Inorganic Manipulation. Ever heard of it? Not that I’d ever willingly show you. Don’t give me a reason to either.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ As a refugee, I have learned to roll with the punches. My latest punch led me here.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Though, I don’t always throw punches. I’m a rather good dancer. Some say it’s hereditary.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Whether due to my upbringing in Oronia or travels, I’ve become quite proficient in scavenging, cooking, and medicine.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 5’8” and around 130lbs on a good day.

Lucunda Somina

Eriol Epheis
Bounty Hunter

PcteKsy.jpg
”Before I notice, I will become an adult, and my mouth will be able to produce beautiful lies.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I have been on this planet for a grand total of twenty-eight years.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I have my father's distinct amber eyes, and my mother's equally distinct black hair, which I take pride in and keep long, impractical as it is.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I also have the gift of what my family called 'persuasion'. I am very good -and I mean very- at talking to people. Also animals, plants, and even inanimate objects with some effort. I can coax, cajole, and convince like no tomorrow. It is a very useful ability, and one that often goes unnoticed when used. Sadly I can't control whether I use it or not; it is always present.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ It's more fun, and more convenient to travel with the caravan. Also easier to overlook amidst such colourful company.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I am a noble from Westerwood. Surprising, no? It's nothing to fuss over, I am merely a useless second son. I embarked on a career as a bounty hunter to escape from the nobility in the first place.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Second son or no, I must still uphold my family's honour. To that end I was provided the best possible education, and am quite gifted with the blade, if I do say so myself.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 5’9” and around 150lbs

Aeroden

Wilhelm Oxton
Scholar

smXrTK8.jpg

A sorcerer from a forgotten hand, possessing the knowledge of his former home

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I possess wisdom beyond my years… but I am 34
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ My hair? It's a reddish brown and tied neatly in the back with a ponytail.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Material Transmutation. Whenever we stop in a town, find me at a general store stocking up on supplies needed? What does that mean? I can take a bit of phosphorus and create fire. Take some bits of stone and create pillars to strike down my enemies. It’s all about having the materials on me though.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I come to travel and hopefully uncover some lost secrets from my former land/color]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I have a great range of stories about many topics. Feel free to sit down with me you need to be bored to sleep
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I possess a near expert level knowledge of former civilization.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 5’11 and 155 lbs

Lukewarm Trousers

Last edited:
Orien Kiel
Guard

cUuvT8V.png

Lifes full of choices, so go ahead and make them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I’m twenty years, but who’s really counting?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Brown hair, green eyes. Easy enough to see on your own.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I can use a few simple spells. Nothing spectacular
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I’m looking for something, and the caravan travels all over Albrind. As long as what I’m looking for isn’t here, anywhere else is a good destination.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I was trained in swordsmanship by Master Isan, the greatest swordsman who ever lived. I’ve got a lot to live up too.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I wasn’t supposed to be out here on my own. But I can't just sit in hiding and not do anything.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 5’11, and 170Lbs

Agent of Dreams

Last edited:
ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕒 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕪
Disgraced Royal Guardsman

PSX_20210418_123140_copy_553x809.jpg

"𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕥. 𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕."[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 38
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
White Hair / Gold Eyes
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N/A
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Caravan Guard
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rega served the as the head of the Royal Guard for the Kingdom of Westerwood for years before the beginning of the Oronian Plague, but was banished after her involment in a plot to cull refugees she and her fellow guardsmen suspected of being ill was discovered.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
She dyes her hair and wears the white uniform of a disgraced guardsman in order to be noticed, one of many ways she chooses to carry out her repentance.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 6'2" / 163 lbs

Kassandra

William “Willy” Flint

MS1DAoa.jpg

Fer weapons and bonds I have one advice. Forge ‘em right, and they won’t let y’ down. Yet, y’ can’t let someone else forge yer bonds, I assure y’.

Height: 6’4” (1.95m)
Weight: 360 lb (163 kg)
Hair & Eyes: Half-long, unkempt hair with varying degrees of greyness and deep brown eye(s) edging on black; creating a stark contrast.
Role/Occupation: Blacksmith & Gem-, Ore-, Mineral Grader

Magic: Earth Manipulation – namely raw ore and minerals. Willy chose to hide his gift and only actively uses it to determine the quality of gems, ores and minerals for his work. When asked about his grading method, he’ll claim “y’ grow a feelin’ fer it spendin’ half yer life hammerin’ the stuff”.

Reason for joining: To find his ‘daughter’ whom he lost contact with and supposedly was near Westerwood when the Oronian Plague first broke out. While she didn’t return home, Willy knows she evaded the outbreak and is alive and well – somewhere.

Willy was born and raised in a small nameless hamlet nestled in the hills of Cliffrock. Living a hard, but honest life with his parents providing for the metalworking needs of the locals and wanderers passing through alike. Materials were scarce and funds to buy materials even more so, thus once Willy came of age he would serve his community by becoming a miner. After a few years of hard labor, the dangers of mining finally caught up to him. The improper use of a mining explosive brought down the mineshaft around him – trapping him inside the dark tunnels.

Little over three years had passed when the mining operation decided to resume working on the collapsed tunnel out of necessity for the community. It was then Willy was found. Skin over bone, but very much alive. As Willy was either refusing – or incapable – of sharing the details on his miraculous survival, the locals came to their own superstition-fueled explanations. They believed Willy was approached by something in the darkness. Something that kept him alive.

While many chose to avoid Willy on a personal level, he still dutifully served his community. Yet, as a blacksmith in training at the family shop rather than a miner. Roughly 25 years later, few still remembered the day he emerged from the mines. And despite the inevitable loss of his parents due to old age, life returned to normal for the now master blacksmith. Living a hard, honest and lonely life. The superstition surrounding him had prevented him from finding a spouse in his younger years.

Yet, fate would soon provide a solution to fill said emptiness when a child – unaccompanied by anyone – found her way to the hamlet from the mountains to the east. The community once again gave in to their superstition and deemed the child dangerous. Knowing this feeling all too well, Willy decided to alienate himself from his community once more to help out the lost child.

Days turned to weeks. Months turned to years. The two bonded and became family. The girl opened up to Willy as she matured. Telling him about her past, her beliefs, and that she needed to pursue a path beyond her life in the hamlet. Willy agreed to let her go, but even without anything tying him to the hamlet anymore, he couldn’t accompany her. He couldn’t leave the people of the place he grew up in. Not unless the reason was a serious one.

General facts:
  • Willy’s eyesight isn’t what it used to and the man is definitely nearsighted. While his magic allows for ranged combat, he simply does not have the necessary aim required to use it in such a manner.
  • Despite his declining eyesight, Willy is an avid reader and enjoys immersing himself in book his ‘daughter’ recommended to him.
  • He enjoys sharing tales of his youth to anyone willing to listen – especially after he’s had a few drinks. Yet, he’s never said a single word regarding the years he spend in the collapsed tunnel.
  • Willy is a master of his craft, and the best way to get on his bad side is showing him you treat your tools and/or weaponry poorly. Even if it wasn’t forged by his hands, he will judge you heavily for it. If it was forged by his hands, well…

Character name: Sahak Ojeda
Role/Occupation: Healer

uFRVQqH.jpg

Song lyrics or quote: Why fight the good fight, fight the good fight? Why not let it burn? / I dread the day when the suffering of my fellows is none of my concern.

Character's age: 35
Hair and eye color: Curly black hair, brown eyes.

Magic? Do you have it, if so, what kind? Extremely minor magic, primarily used for cleaning wounds and purifying water.

Why you're on the caravan:
It's a living.
No, but actually. Sahak was a nice Oronian boy, raised on the coasts and swimming as soon as he could walk, but his mother, Araceli, was one of the strange folk of the Northernwood. She never explained how she came to be so far south, nor why she never returned, and nobody asked. Sahak and his siblings grew up in peace. Magic is rare among Oronians, and Sahak's minor talents were seen as a miracle. He became the village healer, a well-respected man.

Then the plague came, and he couldn't heal anyone. He watched helplessly as family and friends died. They fled north just before the borders closed, but it was too late for most of his family. He lost three siblings, two nieces and his wife to the plague. The survivors, many of them still suffering from the lingering effects of the plague, needed money more than they needed a useless healer.

So he joined the caravan and went north. Maybe his mother's people will be able to explain how they survived the plague unscathed.

General fact about character: He is a halfway decent archer, a talented dancer, and an absolutely terrible artist.
General fact about character: You have to really rattle him to make him curse.
Height and Weight: 5'8", 140 lbs

Alcred Campion
Traveler

fHzopSp.jpg

Always on the move to give the performance of a lifetime!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I am about 24 years young
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I keep my hair carefully maintained. It takes a lot to look this good! Oh, the color. It is jet black.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Vocal mimicry! I am able to change the pitch and tone of my voice to match anyone I heard speak. It’s a neat little trick and the crowds love it!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Travel the world! See the sites! Entertain the masses! I live for a good performance!/color]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Oh, in addition to be an expert mimic and musician, I am also a great acrobat. Watch me tumble and flip!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀I advise not playing me in any game of cards. I was always the best one in my traveling troupe, until I got kicked out for allegedly cheating.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 6’2 195lbs

Lukewarm Trousers

Keelester Naribor
artificer

1rtF8Ru.jpg
LONvTYd.png

"trust me my friends this is perfectly safe"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ he claims to be over two hundred years old due to elves not showing signs of aging its hard to tell.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ hair and eyes are both silvery in colour
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ some basic shadow magic mostly uses it to help him with getting fiddly little components and stuff together along with a range of simple more utilitarian spells
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ the carravans eccentric artificer
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ almost never seen without a hoody on mostly to protect his sensitive eyes from the sunlight, and tends to be a little lazy during the day
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ almost always tinkering with some strange device if he's not actually selling them.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 6'3 weights about 40kgs very light frame

Huntertabbysandshark3

Talia Rinaed
Chef

DJ51j28XcAACWNZ

Her heart underneath, cries quietly this part of me, I choose not to see

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I have been alive for twenty-five summers, I remember meeting Tobias when I was sixteen and we were...oh my apologies um was rambling.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I generally wear a mauve head scarf that was a gift from my late husband...I um though my silvery blonde hair isn't completely covered and falls at just under my shoulder blades. Most people find my eyes to be very strange since they say elves don't have golden eyes like I do.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Magic is something that I do absentmindedly with my cooking though I try to hide it.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ People have to eat and I have experience as a chef.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I was married once to a very loving half elf, Tobias, we ran an inn together for a few years until the fire. I would like to not talk about this anymore.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I am hiding the fact that I am a tiefling, I blame myself for my husband's death and am afraid to open myself to others in such a way. With my headscarf, I am often mistaken as an elf or half elf and I am happy about that.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I stand at about six feet and four inches tall and I weigh about one hundred and fifty pounds. I have been told by many of my old customers that I had the build of a fair maiden; slender like an elf.

Quinverra

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕝𝕝
Encyclopedic Creature

c54f7f87a928c31b9b565875b38a1f4c.jpg

"𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕖."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 24
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Brown Hair / Red Eyes
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Webs of Heresay: The product of an ancient ritual Charlize underwent as a child, she sees the world like no other. Quite literally, she sees the connective strands between individuals and her books like one big story, like a spiderweb spanning towards every horizon. Though linking points may be an infinite number of miles away, she inately knows who is connected to who, though perhaps not exactly why they are linked. This magic applies to her collection of books, as well. Because who wouldn't buy the memoirs of a famous ancestor, or the diary of the bandit that killed their sibling?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Book Merchant / Bibliographer
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Charlize was trained among an order of high librarians in Shahrazad. They consider the gifts bestowed upon her wasted in the way she uses them now, belittling it as nothing but gossipmongering.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Every once in a while in towns, Charlize comes across a very short connective strand between a person and book. The temptation to connect the two is often far too great to resist, and if she must, she resorts to petty theft to do so.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 5'8" / 138 lbs

Kassandra

- Wulfthryth Prower (or just Wulf)
- Undertaker, gravedigger and funerary goods merchant

e5935e2595634ed31bb271f45e7e2c1a.jpg

credit: Yoshitaka Amano

- "Necessity is the mother of duty. I have my role and I know the part that I play.”

- 24 years old
- Human
- Her hair is black, usually kept tied back and out of her face while she works. Her eyes are sunken and a pale, sickly blue, sometimes behind some spectacles.
- No magic

- The Prowers have lived in a small village in Westerwood for as long as anyone could remember. Wulfthryth and her father run the village funeral business, taking care of all the duties by themselves. Since Wulfthryth was a young girl, she was taught to make coffins, arrange funeral flowers, purchase and sell memoriam statuettes, embalm and present corpses- anything revolving around the process of death and mourning. It's not a happy life, but it's all she knows. Her duty is to help ease the pain of death.
So, naturally, with the Oronian plague getting involved, her father saw an opportunity. Mr. Prower encouraged Wulfthryth to seek out business elsewhere, as the people in other more affected areas would need the help more than their tiny village (and definitely not because it's a good business opportunity (; ).
Thus with her father's blessing, Wulfthryth joins the Blue Caravan, selling her wares to mourners in need whenever her services are required. She helps the party if they need any burial arrangements, too- with a discount, of course!

- 6'2"/142 lbs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back