• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest
When Finny took off his mask you saw it. He was the one everybody was looking for. The Prince of the city of Silvet, and the only one who knew where the gate key was kept. "What do you think?" he asked, as a stream of blood trickled down his face and dripped off his chin, "Does it scare you?" He raised his finger and traced the long, X-shaped scar cut across his face. The scar that would forever remind him of the beast that blinded him. "This is what happens to people who enter the city of Silvet."​

The Bloody X On the Prince of Silvet, is a roleplay about a family of 5 children who found themselves in the right place at the right time. Ready to take the adventure of a lifetime?

Silvet: A place filled with treasures and money and riches. A wondrous kingdom with happy people, happy families, everyone in Silvet was at peace. But one day the kingdom was struck with several years of storms, and is now hidden away, somewhere. The kingdom of Silvet almost seems like a tall tale nowadays. A story to tell on whimsical nights. But the residents in Cinton Town believe otherwise. A map was discovered 7 years after the events in Silvet, rumored to lead to the very key that unlocks the gate to Silvet. The map sits in the village center as a crown jewel. Every year a festival is held in town, and the children compete in treasure hunts, and games themes around Silvet's treasure. This year however a new kid appeared to take part in this "game". And a certain orphan finds him.

Sunvale orphanage: The oldest, largest, stone cottage in Cinton built at the edge of town where the pavement ends and the forest begins and extends behind the building.

Rules:
This Rp has nothing to do with romantic themes so there won't be much of that.

The lore page a work in progress.

I know I described this in a very medieval, fantasy, type of way, but rest assured this is a futuristic Rp. Instead of dirt paths and wooden cottages, imagine marble roads, slick modern lighting, and then the wooden cottages. It's kind of a mix.

At least 2 FULL paragraphs per reply, but I'd prefer 3 or 4 full paragraphs. And if you write a lot don't worry I'll read your stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back