• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blood Moon Ritual — Werewolf Cult Nation Builder

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
The call of the Blood Moon has been heard. The song of the Mother Wolf beckons to her children. Will you be among the brave to answer?

fantasy-animals-wolf-forest-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Should you answer the call, you will be responsible for performing a ritual once the Blood Moon rises, and the Mother Wolf will advise you to raise your own cult of werewolves by any means necessary to gain enough strength before time is out. It is a task that should not be mistaken as easy.

The Silver Bullet Scouts have been “keeping the peace” between the vulnerable towns and the werewolves for generations. Their efforts have made living the life of a werewolf solitary and secretive. With a Blood Moon on the rise, the Silver Bullet Scouts have already made open statements threatening anyone who may be concealing themselves as a werewolf. The scouts aren’t the only challenge opposing the werewolves. It’s hard enough as it is to bite and transform convince people to follow you and being in werewolf form is both physically and mentally demanding. Pushing the limits could mean the final fall to your cult. Not all will succeed, but the knowledge of these challenges should not discourage you, for they are what make this Eldritch journey rewarding.

The Mother Wolf waits for your decision. Will you accept? 🐾

See Soda and Potions: A Story of Fantasy Rivalry by Trektek Trektek and Untamed Archipelago by Beckoncall Beckoncall for playstyle examples.

*Discord will be used for communication between players and the GM.

Aahoooooooooooo!The link to the Discord server will be shared to interested individuals later this evening. 🌙

hii! i’m really new to the nation building scene. pls forgib my confusions. but i spotted werewolves and who can resist the call from Mother Wolf? i’m interested ♡

Rawr. I'm down.
🦖 ? or 🐺 hehehe, i’m teasing. but defo AAAWWWOOO

I might be interested. Is it strictly werewolves or could we be other therianthropes?
Hi Scatterbrain! I’m glad you’re interested in the idea. The theme of the RP is made specifically for Werewolves. (Maybe I can make a therianthrope RP in the future!) One of my other interested players has expressed interest in a human based, werewolf supporting cult. Let me know if that interests you and if you would still like to receive an invitation to the OCC Discord server.

This RP is now at capacity and is no longer accepting new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back