• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blood Alpha (Male needed!)

NessaChan~

Life is short so smile while you still have teeth
(The plot is heavily based on a story I've read called The Blood Alpha)

What if we lived in a world where we coexisted with creatures you would think only lived in the figments of our imagination? Except they took form as regular people and did normal things any human would do in order to protect the humans and themselves from the unknown.

In the outskirts of every state, surrounded by trees and nature, are small territories. In these territories lie packs of enormous Wolves with their own Alpha. However, they only shift into those forms on the nights of a Full Moon and their beastly selves feast on anything that breaths. On any other day, they appear to be regular people, living in a more old-fashioned lifestyle: wooden cabins, no technology, men hunted while women gathered, etc.

The alpha was the heart of the pack. He led his packs into safety, disguising the pack's identity by keeping it hidden to the public eye. He often was the only one in the pack who gets to communicate with the humans, creating treaties and business to make sure they didn't find them suspicious. Some alphas ruled kindly and peacefully while other alphas treated their packs with strict rules and consequences. Anything the alpha said, it's betas must follow.

Once a year, on October 31st, men and women wolves from different packs throughout the states, and after the age of 18 gather to choose their mates, including the Alpha. Before entering, they will be rated on a scale from 1-10 that shows how strong they were. Men often liked to choose women with higher scores in order to make sure their pups inherited their strong genes. If one is not picked on the first year, they must keep attending until the age of 25. The women had no say in the matter of the mating ceremony. They all stood in a straight line, strongest to weakest. And the men with highest score got to pick first, descending down the line.

After the men wolves have chosen their mates, the women are forced to abandon their families and spend the rest of their lives with their mate.

Rules:
-Opening and the first few posts should be pretty dense but I understand if it begins to become less as the roleplay proceeds.
-Decent grammar and pls dont roleplay like dis
-
I prefer someone who is somewhat a fast replier, for I am very impatient but it is okay if you're not because there are times when it takes me awhile as well
-Please, I love having ooc conversations. I want to get to know you!
-Have fun!

The plot is just a basic overview of the story, and I also have some ideas for the characters as well. I would like to do this roleplay over PM, so shoot me a message and we can talk more about the plot because I have tons of ideas to share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back