• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blackwatch Breakroom

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
The OOC Page for the Blackwatch Retribution Rp. This will be for planning, discussion and just general chat (even dumb non rp stuff ^_^)

Hey!

Morrigan is up!

I like Monet's moveset! Warning tho, their first name is Morrigan's last name!

Also I forgot to go and find an example for her costume, so I'll go do that now!

I honestly didnt look, just went by French names and meanings

Same lol.

Art and code aren't mandatory! and i like using my imagination.

i also kinda wish i didn't do code, but she was mostly made already on there so i just kept it! quality over code n shit my friend!

But were trying to think around the abilities while trying not to mimic the current heroes too much. Like her Ultimate had a few ideas but all have been done before.
CHEDDAR being a smaller/explosive throwing Bob was current, but previously was a Dva Boom, Throwing large numbers of explosives in a circle like a mix of Reaper/Pharah etc.

But were trying to think around the abilities while trying not to mimic the current heroes too much. Like her Ultimate had a few ideas but all have been done before.
CHEDDAR being a smaller/explosive throwing Bob was current, but previously was a Dva Boom, Throwing large numbers of explosives in a circle like a mix of Reaper/Pharah etc.
Sounds cool

I love Declan! What a guy.

Feel like i was only one to go for a non realistic faceclaim

I would have if I had any art for him.
You could use Artbreeder! I did for Morrigan. It takes a hot second to learn but it might help you? It's realistic though, if that bothers you.

Forgot to tell you earlier :pensive emote:

EEEEEE excited!!!

Slowly adding to mine as i have time/ideas.
She in a sense is a different type of crazy Junkrat (Mostly made the character around the image i found)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back