• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Black Tontine Voting & Discussion Thread

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
MAIN THREAD

CHARACTER ORIGIN SELECTION

1. Albion, home of the greatest empire to rule the seas.

2. Gaules, bastion of reason and sorcery.

3. Unterland, made strong by shrewd traders and skilled engineers.

4. Carto, The Elder Brother whose colonies are wealthy and strong.

5. Hispalis, The Younger Brother, whose devotion to the Aurus Church is a source of pride.

6. The Sublime State,  a venerable theocracy crumbling under civil strife as the world moves on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sound of Unterland, please.

(Thanks for the ref. Silvertongued!)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, that's two for Gaules so far.  Gonna give everyone a short time to see if there's any more unanimous result, but so far Gaules has it.

So, that's two for Gaules so far.  Gonna give everyone a short time to see if there's any more unanimous result, but so far Gaules has it.

Oh we're voting? I thought we were all coming from different places. Um...I vote Albion? Or Unterland? Or...oh dear.

Um, um, um, I withdraw my vote and pass.

In a Quest, the story is written by the QM (Grey in this instance) and the readers regularly vote on where the story will go.

1. ...born into a noble Silverblood lineage, you remember your fine education and finer attire high above the ignorant masses.

2. ...the back-alleys and secluded balconies where you spilled blood for the masters as an Academy Ward, for the promise of sorcerous instruction.

3. ...the narrow streets and sprawling hinterlands, where Dullbloods like you toiled as farmers or served as watchmen.

4. ...the sewers and abandoned buildings, the terror and the silence of places a Pauper might be welcome.

Doesn't matter, we need out of the water and have to dry off. Let's climb into the barge and see what we can take off the bodies on it. 

Also, I've never done a quest RP before, I feel like it's an interesting concept. All of our RPN selves arguing and controlling a body. A la inside out/John Malcovich 

We're an academy ward. We don't loot corpses. Probably should get on the barge tho, so that we can get out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back