• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Rose Order OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmmm well she was created as an ultimate Bodyguard/Slave from the Barooth Empire. Her body has been disfigured beyond recognition and has been injected with multiple serums and magic to just be an amalgam of a woman, as such her body is no longer confined to the normal definition of reality
And exactly how would these reality defying anomalies manifest?

Like as of currently all I can think of is stretching and being able to rotate her limbs 360 degrees

Bruh I didn't know this thread existed and my character is really similar to what Xcel's been describing.
Not really. Your character is much different. She seems to be a very flexible fighter. More like a jack of all trades. Your character relies on magic and his is mainly physical skill. They would be our close range fighters, but as far as they both go, they are very different.

Bruh I didn't know this thread existed and my character is really similar to what Xcel's been describing.
Honestly considering my character can stretch and such I was considering that she was able to turn her feet and hands into various weapons but seeing your magic...maybe not

Honestly considering my character can stretch and such I was considering that she was able to turn her feet and hands into various weapons but seeing your magic...maybe not
Have you considered going the living doll route? Maybe she was turned into a doll and there for feels no pain and can manipulate her body at will. No joints and no bones meaning she is able to do things even a contortionist couldn't.

Have you considered going the living doll route? Maybe she was turned into a doll and there for feels no pain and can manipulate her body at will. No joints and no bones meaning she is able to do things even a contortionist couldn't.
I have considered it yes additionally i was thinking before she was turned into a doll she had the manipulate body at will magic but was limited due to joints and bones

I have considered it yes additionally i was thinking before she was turned into a doll she had the manipulate body at will magic but was limited due to joints and bones
I can see that. However, just throwing this out there, you could make her a flesh golden. Basically a golem, but made of human bits like Frankenstein. Just want to give you another option you may like.

I can see that. However, just throwing this out there, you could make her a flesh golden. Basically a golem, but made of human bits like Frankenstein. Just want to give you another option you may like.
I was thinking that originally and this X's girl was the closest i could find that I liked

View attachment 834514
Name: Avarice
Race: DEMON of the high Seven
Height:6'3
Weight:155

Weapon : can conjure any weapons from hell
Fighting Style: since he's lived since the beginning of humanity has trained and mastered tons of fighting style from martial arts to weapon arts as well as some demonic magic
Skills: strategy, craftsmanship as well as cooking
Magic (If Applicable): demonic magic as well as blood magic
Personality: very overconfident in himself and is somewhat of a womanizer. He tries to take everything head on and he loves to see his enemies in pain. But is very loyal to the people close to them. To others he is like a snake and gets into people minds. He also loves money and very expensive things

Backstory: he was born from his father lucifer over a millenia ago as the demon Greed in the council of the high seven demons and was put to rule one of the seven circles of hell.

Strengths: strategy, battle, magic, and seeing peoples greatest desires

(3 or more)
Weaknesses: overconfident, holy magic, gorgeous women,
(3 or more)
So, we have a few issues here.

As far as demons go, we have a set up that kind of brushes off demons as a derogatory term for all things different or something people call evil. As such, being the straight up son of Satan is a bit much.

Also, your abilities are kind of......vague. Being so vague they have the ability to be way too OP. As such, I need more detail and limitations on them.

Another thing, a few categories have a length requirement and you don't meet that.

The only reason I am picky about these things is so everyone can have a good experience. So, I need you to work on the sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back