• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Rose Order OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Ace Cream @Paperface @Saturn_moon @simj22 @Lil Shirou Reinhardt Reinhardt AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Firstly, welcome to the new players. I hope we can have a story we all love.

I have a story prepared and an endgame that we can work towards. I think we will all love it.

I have been keeping an eye on the characters. All of them look great so far! However, I want to ask if anybody had questions? It seems you guys might be struggling with concepts. I am particularly good with making odd characters. So if you need help, I am more than willing to help.

Simj, I saw you took down you W.I.P character. Did you not like her?

Honestly I have a general idea for what I want I'm just terrible at writing up a backstory for my characters

Hehe I'm going to try to at least. I'm thinking that she is extremely flexible and uses that Contortionist like movement and her claws to fight

But of course I'm all ears
I was thinking that your characters ability should not be magical, but rather a physical ability. In my opinion, it should be something that augments the way she fights. Have you considered just allowing her to stretch her limbs out? Then you could have her coat her claws in poison and all is great. You can flavor that however you want.

Hmm well in general in keeping with the fact that she is not a natural race and as such is an anomaly I was thinking that her body doesn't keep in line with the physics of this world

Hehe thank you, now to just think of an appropriate yet weird power
I was thinking that your characters ability should not be magical, but rather a physical ability. In my opinion, it should be something that augments the way she fights. Have you considered just allowing her to stretch her limbs out? Then you could have her coat her claws in poison and all is great. You can flavor that however you want.
How about a sensory power? One of the things that makes Voldo dangerous (and creepy) is the fact that he's blind and has learned to sense his enemy in other ways. He literally has no blind spots and can even fight with his back turned.

You could give her something like that. Maybe she has honed her "sight" to superhuman levels, as well as being super flexible, and can use that outside of battle to detect traps and ambushes. Or, if you decide to make it a magical power, you could really go crazy with it; maybe she can see through walls or see magic, such as being able to see who is casting a spell, even if the mage is hiding somewhere. Maybe she's clairvoyant and can see an enemy's attack a fraction of a second before it comes. As long as it's not brokenly OP, the sky's the limit.

Could you explain further?
Hmmm well she was created as an ultimate Bodyguard/Slave from the Barooth Empire. Her body has been disfigured beyond recognition and has been injected with multiple serums and magic to just be an amalgam of a woman, as such her body is no longer confined to the normal definition of reality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back