• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
Bayside Harbor is a sleepy seaside town built along a long stretch of sandy beach known as The Black Pearl Bay. It is a popular tourist destination, as well as the setting for many nautical legends of pirates, mermaids and sea monsters. The locals capitalize on these stories, from the gift shops to the local holidays, but few know that there is truth to the stories. In fact, these mythical sea dwelling beings are much closer than any of the local humans realize.

Among the people who live in the town, merfolk of all shapes and sizes have taken human form to live their lives safely while concealing their true identities. While this eclectic group of local merfolk live their lives as ordinary citizens, turmoil stirs beneath the ocean waves as hostile merfolk and sea creatures threaten the safety of their land dwelling counterparts, as well as any humans who are foolhardy enough to venture too far out to sea.

This roleplay will tell the story of both the humans of The Black Pearl Bay and the merfolk who live among them. You can choose to play a merperson of any variant of sea creature you choose, or a human character, or create multiple characters. It is up to you whether your characters try to maintain the secrets of the bay or uncover them, as well as whether they will ally themselves with the locals or try to antagonize them.

The Black Pearl Bay is derived from Lilliana2 Lilliana2 's Crystal Cove rp, with a similar premise and some returning characters, so credit to her for devising the concept. You do not need to be familiar with Crystal Cove to join. We welcome both new and returning players and I look forward to creating a fun story together.

----​

For those interested in joining, please post your interest here or PM me. I like to discuss with players what aspects of a roleplay they are interested in so that I can shape the story around that. If you don’t know yet where you’d like to see the rp go, that’s fine too. There will be plenty of opportunities to talk OoC with me and other players as the story goes on.

For those interested, feel free to check out the OoC thread, or to learn more about the setting check out our Lore thread. <3

The planned start date is for the beginning of this weekend, but please feel free to join us even after that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back