• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Black Galaxy [Star Wars, Adv-Lit/Novella]

BlxckWyvern

Reclaimer
Good day to you- today I’m looking for something BIG; essentially the ultimate Star Wars Roleplay In both scale and content. Although as you will quickly see, it is set within the early Imperial-era. However, references and flashbacks can range from the Clone Wars, all the way to the days of KotOR. I’m aware the latter isn’t canon, but honestly I think it’s so sublime that it will definitely be canon within the realms of this Roleplay. What I do have to ask of you is an above-average knowledge of Star Wars at the very least; I am a gargantuan nerd myself, and I would like someone who can perhaps rival me in this regard, as it will definitely be beneficial for us both. However, if you feel the need to dust-up on something, then Wookiepedia is pure knowledge at your fingertips. Secondly, I do need you to match my writing format, which finds itself fluctuating between adv-lit and novella depending on how much I can do with a post. I go above and beyond with every one of my replies, priding my eloquence and eye for minute details. I must come out and admit I do have a great preference for female alien characters- literally meaning anything but a human, no matter how close they may seem, such as a Chiss or a Miraluka. As time goes on, I want us to slowly build a crew of characters which we shall both assign and take control of; made of both OCs and some canon to keep things interesting. Lastly, I shall make it clear you can be anything- of course taking in mind my preference for something a little different with a non-human character. Additionally, I ONLY RP on Discord. If this interests you, contact me via RPnation's PMs, and we can exchange information- also, include a little about yourself to get the ball rolling.

The year is 11BBY, eight years after the creation of the first Galactic Empire; the ancient Republic had malformed into an entity to rival the Sith Empire of old… forgotten in the annals of history. The change was swift, efficient; the battle-battered clone troopers not being gifted freedom, but instead climbing into the armor of the new face of the Empire- Stormtroopers. From Coruscant’s looming towers, to the backwaters of the Outer Rim, many considered this change as negligible- another government to act as a sycophant for the former, and another government to forget them with the latter. This unfortunately could not be said about the Mandalorians; a proud warrior culture who spoke violence and fought wars which the cause had been lost to time. Emperor Palpatine had seen for himself how the denizens of Mandalore held up during the infamous Siege, and decided to hit them hard. The response became known as the ‘Great Purge’, and saw relative Mandalorian extinction- any attempt to build up numbers was futile, which would scatter Mandalorians all around the galaxy… now a solemnly rare sight. Brucex Sethren, one of the last Mandalorians to be fully trained before the Great Purge is one of these- sworn to the doctrines of Deathwatch, he works as a bounty hunter and a mercenary in the hope of funding and providing for more foundlings… if he could ever find them. Despite his personal qualms with the Galactic Empire- the ones who slaughtered his people, he is placed under a job with the promise of Beskar. No matter how robust his hatred was, the presence of this sacred metal meant it was destined to be back in his hands. The specifics of the job are not yet clear to him, but what does become apparent is your involvement. Are you the target? An Imperial collaborator? Or perhaps a smuggler he just so happens to run into? You can be anything.
Although the journey starts off simple, it will soon lead the duo down a galactic-scale adventure, to goals and places beyond themselves and their understanding; to legends, antagonists both clear and shrouded… not to mention a bond forged in companionship that becomes quickly hard to ignore

The Galaxy is wide open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back