• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The black castle conference hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
When i figure out which players are in or out from the first batch and how decent the post order works out.
My main idea being after the first encounter with isekai souls and the characters confirm what's happened to their allies. The Demon king contacts suitable replacements and sends a general or two out to find one.

On a different note, if I make a second character it shall be a KirboView attachment 923552
A Kirbo is a small creature that varies in intelligence and strength depending on what it has ingested.
Kirbos are mainly known for eating vast amounts of food/flora/fauna/people? and being able to copy mana or characteristics of anything they eat.
It's believed any magic a kirbo copies becomes stronger than the original source.
For example if a Kirbo eats a fire red rune crystal, it will be able to use fire mana.

Kirbos are generally peaceful Monsters just wanting to eat and sleep, unfortunately their appetites and antics are dangerous to the races of man As a single Kirbo could lay a farm to ruin. These monsters are a farmers nightmare. They are the main reasons farms build spiked fences and the successful farms hire guards or even adventurers.
It alright if I chill in this OOC for now?

I won't be offended if you leave or stay but I may hit you up in a pm to discuss your sheet at some point
Alright! I love to talk some shit to all-powerful generals, and I do wanna refine my character if it isnt good enough

I did mention in my starter that Iluphe was working on a new chimera, so they could play as that? Or they could play as Iluphe's first minion, the bobcat/scorpion.

I did mention in my starter that Iluphe was working on a new chimera, so they could play as that? Or they could play as Iluphe's first minion, the bobcat/scorpion.
That implies they are entirely loyal to your character, it's a decent idea but I don't think someone would want to play as a Frankenstein monster aha

That implies they are entirely loyal to your character, it's a decent idea but I don't think someone would want to play as a Frankenstein monster aha
I mean, I can assume a general role later on if that's alright, but I don't have a problem with that

Chimera wouldn't have free will, so it couldn't become a general as it needs the dark elf to give orders to it.
Im happy for people to play as others minions but for generals they should be their own thing

Chimera wouldn't have free will, so it couldn't become a general as it needs the dark elf to give orders to it.
Im happy for people to play as others minions but for generals they should be their own thing
Well no, I meant as two separate characters

Yea if you really want, but there's a good chance minions will get one shotted so I wouldn't put much effort behind said minor characters

Well I was thinking a chimera could technically have free will until Iluphe gives them an order. Like their brain would still kinda function like normal, but they'd be compelled to follow their master's orders

I mean it is called

"That time the Demon kings army got decimated"

Shouldnt expect the ground forces to survive

yutohase yutohase hate to be that sorta GM but if you don't get a post in say before Friday ima proceed as if four generals are dead or let someone else take the spot

You would be OK to join in later with the elemental as a replacement general

yutohase yutohase hate to be that sorta GM but if you don't get a post in say before Friday ima proceed as if four generals are dead or let someone else take the spot

You would be OK to join in later with the elemental as a replacement general
Yeah, I thought about it and I've kinda lost interest in this one. You can go ahead and let someone else take the spot now. I'm so sorry about this!

Fair enough, I shan't tag you here further aha

I think I've been a little out of practice with rp. I've been sending like the shortest responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back