• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The black castle conference hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
azenva azenva Not having a go at you or anything as i wasn't very good at clarifying what I meant by how slimes would be in this rp aha

When i said "Like in konosuba" I meant that slimes are dangerous aha
Physical attacks barely register,
if they latch onto a enemy they can slowly but painfully digest them or even suffocate them,
Water and poison being the main elements a slime has but through certain means able to change or add elements to it

Hmm... that's a good thought, but would they have one there for me? Lol

I think. I actually don't know if there's a range limit for the ability the demon king used. But I mean he is the demon king, so there probably isn't one.

But my point still stands. Doesn't really matter if you're actually in the kingdom, or on vacation somewhere or something

Bathing in a lava pool, using the swords of the fallen enemy's as backscratcher and have his minions torture the prisoners to make a music out of their screams.

I missed all this, but yeah start wherever and teleport in.

He could be in the human kingdom of karma melting a village cause its located next to a mountain he likes the look of

He could be travelling with minions somewhere or bathing in lava...

Don't matter to much aha

NeonFlow NeonFlow before Iluphe says anything to Sarcove, I want to ask, since this is your rp, would will alone be able to block a telepathic connection? I was thinking maybe while will would be able to nullify telepathic control, it wouldn't be able to actually block the connection. That's just my idea, up to you how it actually works.

Not really, if one is good enough and can picture the persons image/name etc they should be able to.

NeonFlow NeonFlow before Iluphe says anything to Sarcove, I want to ask, since this is your rp, would will alone be able to block a telepathic connection? I was thinking maybe while will would be able to nullify telepathic control, it wouldn't be able to actually block the connection. That's just my idea, up to you how it actually works.
yeah kinda left that vauge in the sense that, it was just "arcane can sometimes be overwhelmed" didn't suggest any spesifics

What's up fuckers?
Just my apologies, can't accept your cs at the moment but some time later I may be able to.

The rp is starting with some of the generals being killed or incapacitated in some way,
New characters will eventually be chosen to replace these generals in game. That's when I'll be looking for sheets again

Just my apologies, can't accept your cs at the moment but some time later I may be able to.

The rp is starting with some of the generals being killed or incapacitated in some way,
New characters will eventually be chosen to replace these generals in game. That's when I'll be looking for sheets again
Oh, I understand, by chance, would you be able to tell me when that'll be?

Oh, I understand, by chance, would you be able to tell me when that'll be?
When i figure out which players are in or out from the first batch and how decent the post order works out.
My main idea being after the first encounter with isekai souls and the characters confirm what's happened to their allies. The Demon king contacts suitable replacements and sends a general or two out to find one.

On a different note, if I make a second character it shall be a Kirbocolours_of_kirby_by_still_a_fan_den3phu-fullview.jpg
A Kirbo is a small creature that varies in intelligence and strength depending on what it has ingested.
Kirbos are mainly known for eating vast amounts of food/flora/fauna/people? and being able to copy mana or characteristics of anything they eat.
It's believed any magic a kirbo copies becomes stronger than the original source.
For example if a Kirbo eats a fire red rune crystal, it will be able to use fire mana.

Kirbos are generally peaceful Monsters just wanting to eat and sleep, unfortunately their appetites and antics are dangerous to the races of man As a single Kirbo could lay a farm to ruin. These monsters are a farmers nightmare. They are the main reasons farms build spiked fences and the successful farms hire guards or even adventurers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back