• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mood6

within chaos

lies opportunity

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• the binem curse.

gm'ed by mood.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
There is one in there, but I'll give it to you here anyways.
An image (anime or drawn fc please)
Name:
Nicknames:
Title:
Species:
Personality: (At least one good paragraph)
Sexuality:

Family:
History:

There is one in there, but I'll give it to you here anyways.
An image (anime or drawn fc please)
Name:
Nicknames:
Title:
Species:
Personality: (At least one good paragraph)
Sexuality:

Family:
History:
Ooooh I'm dumb, I was clicking on the wrong words so I was super confused lol. Thanks!

This sounds really interesting! Before I invest my interest into this, do you have an expectation for post timing? I only ask because I work full time, and I find it difficult to post more than once a week. (I might be able to squeeze out more than that every now and then, but I'll admit it's been a long while since I've tried.) ;w;

This sounds really interesting! Before I invest my interest into this, do you have an expectation for post timing? I only ask because I work full time, and I find it difficult to post more than once a week. (I might be able to squeeze out more than that every now and then, but I'll admit it's been a long while since I've tried.) ;w;
Once a week would be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back