• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Big Tour Scandal | Rock band RP

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CS | OOC

Plot:
A new local rock band just made their biggest hit yet winning their first award and eventually making their first tour around the country. Though, what's different from most bands, this particular rising band was close with their fanbase and treated them as their own family. So, when something happens, they would always be the ones making sure that their fans are fine and A-okay. With the tour coming, they decided to put up a fan contest that landed 5 lucky winners to come along with them on tour. They were picked from both creativity and votes among other fans. What happens when a nasty rumor broke out on the internet that brought hate to both the lucky fans and the band itself? Will they be able to clear the rumors out or will the hate spread from cyberspace into real life?

Rules:
- Semi-lit, at least one paragraph per post.
- preferably rl face claim
- No Godmodding
- Feel free to ask questions or share suggestions and ideas.
Roles:
Major Roles:

The Band
-Vocalist - animegirl20 animegirl20
-Lead Guitarist (taken)
-Rhythm Guitarist/Backup Vocalist - .empathogen. .empathogen.
-Bassist - Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
-Drummer - Feral Feral

The Band's Special Guests:
- Lead Guitarist's sibling (older/younger) temporarybliss temporarybliss
-(etc, just ask)

The lucky fans(there can only be 5)
- justaplainweeb- justaplainweeb-
-
-
-
-

Others:
Fans, The band's manager, roadies, staff,etc. (unsure? ask me)

Last edited:
Bass.
Bass.
BAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!
Love the idea of the roleplay. And I would love to join!

oh geez my notifications didn't work so i thought this ic was dead anyway, apologies for the late reply.
Can i take the drummer, please?
yes
Interested. Would love to be a fan.
coolio! but wait which fan? the one who won the tour or not?
Interested to be te bassist
Bass.
Bass.
BAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!
Love the idea of the roleplay. And I would love to join!
Potentially interested- Might go for the bassist
I can't have three people claiming one spot and I don't choose based on application either so I'll just take who asked first okay. The rest will have to take what is available. though I'm not sure if the second one is claiming for that same spot. Well if not just let me know which spot

I would love to be a special fan, or maybe the group’s manager?
special fan? you mean the fans that won the contest?
Is there an ooc chat?
I will make one in a sec.

Last edited:
oh geez my notifications didn't work so i thought this ic was dead anyway, apologies for the late reply.

yes

coolio! but wait which fan? the one who won the tour or not?

I can't have three people claiming one spot and I don't choose based on application either so I'll just take who asked first okay. The rest will have to take what is available. though I'm not sure if the second one is claiming for that same spot. Well if not just let me know which spot

special fan? you mean the fans that won the contest?

I will make one in a sec.
Yeah, a fan that won the contest :)

Oh my bad I didn't notice that the role was already claimed- can I be a lucky fan?

Is it too late to made a CS? And is it alright to be the manager?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back