• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Emma kept her head against his chest the whole time, giving him a cute nuzzle when he confessed his love for her. She was listening but felt drained and didn't want to move much due to an incoming headache. "As long as we don't have to move much; I've got a headache". She managed to look up at Zain, her eyes dry behind her glasses and her face pale. Yet, through all that, Emma's cute smile lingered.

He smiled before glancing at merci a look of worry for her crossing his face. He hoped she'd have better luck soon. But right now he hoped Emma wasn't just toying with him and that she did actually care about him. "I'm not going anywhere." He whispered.

He turned to face her. "So, who do you think everyone's going to pick at the coupling?" He asked.

Ferrel grew annoyed as Aiden didn't leave after he spoke. His anger only rose whenever Aiden asked if he was ok. He turned around quickly and yelled at him, "Are you fucking deaf?!?! I told you to leave!" his tone had no softness as he glared angrily at Aiden. He was not going to let down his guard again, not now or ever again. He couldn't afford to keep making mistakes like that, apparently that lesson took another heart break to sink in for him.

His fists were tightly balled to the point that they were white and he could feel his finger nails digging into his flesh. His gaze didn't falter in it's intensity as he waited for Aiden to finally take a hint and leave. Aiden probably had to go see Emma anyway, it's not like the girl would be too happy with her Aiden spending time with anyone else. So Ferrel just waited. Waited for someone else to just give up on him and move on.
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta shook her head angrily from side to side at Kiki's comment. She couldn't do something like that, she wanted the time they hung out together to mean something. Not to be some one night stand that ended up meaning nothing to Kiki the next day. She wouldn't take advantage of his drunken state to do anything either, that would be cruel. But his words made her heart hurt even more than the urge inside her to take him up on his offer.

This didn't mean anything to Kiki did it? Tomorrow would they even be friends? Ananta felt tears whelm up in her eyes. This didn't mean anything to Kiki. How could she be so foolish to think the cute, shy boy with pink hair would warm up to her this much? It was just the alcohol, but what if it wasn't? Ananta shook her head again, her tears now falling freely, "Haruki does this... do I... does any of this night mean anything to you?"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Last edited:
Haruki waited for Ananta to say anything. He was much more confidant and relaxed in his current state, but the anxiety still flooded his body and brain. He couldn't place was it was about this time, but it made him reach for his pendant and chew on the silicone. He watched her for a moment after asking her question. He reached up and wiped her cheeks with his sweater sleeve.
"It can. I wouldn't mind."

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ananta's face turned red as he confirmed her worries wrong. She smiled happily at him before engulfing him in a tight hug, burring her face into his shoulder kinda like what he had done to her earlier. She breathed in his sent deeply as she kept her arms around him, almost as if scared that suddenly he'd disappear. She enjoyed the feeling of his sweater under her finger tips. One for it's softness, and two for the warmth from Haruki that she could feel through the fabric.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"I don't know" Emma said quietly, in answer to Zain's question. It didn't help her answer was, partially, muffled due to her head against his chest. "And I'm not going anywhere either. Does this mean you want to make it official"?

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Zain smiled back at her as he leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I'm not going anywhere love, so do YOU want to make this official?" He asked laughing softly. "But yes love I would love to make this official my dear."

Merci burried herself further under the covers of her bed. She pulled the pillow over her head as she did her best to block out everyone else.

Emma laughed after Zain did, looking up at him with glossy eyes. "Yes. Of course... Honey". She chuckled, that being the first time she'd called someone a romantic name. Crying a little, because she was grateful, she sniffled and nuzzled Zain's chest again. "I love you".

Zain stared down at her as she said she loved him. Oh boy here we go again... he thought to himself as he debated what to say.

Did he say he loved her even if he wasn't sure? Or did he try to politely turn her down like adien?

"I really really like you Emma, I want to be with you. But can we take things a bit slow?" He asked carefully hoping she didn't get upset.

"What do you mean? No romantic names? That's fine. If that's not the issue, tell me what is. Regardless of the level of our relationship, I believe in honesty. Not saying you're being dishonest, I just want to comprehend where you're...". Emma only managed to say that and not much else, turning and having a sneezing fit of four.

Zain sighed. "Names are fine and adorable. But to say you love me this soon? It kinda... scares me a bit. Like I said I really really do like you Emma but *i* can't say those words just yet, and I hope you can understand that." He mumbled hoping he didn't just shot himself in the foot.

"I understand now. I said it as a passing comment, so don't take it too seriously". Emma blew her nose into a fresh tissue, hiding her lower face. She laid back down, taking off her glasses and twirling them around. "Wanna lay with me"?

Last edited:
Haruki was a bit startled by the sudden hug. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him. He rubbed her back gently and shifted so his legs didn't fall asleep.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Aiden crossed his arms and stood his ground. “Well yer mad as f*ck and I can’t just leave ye like this! I don’t want you to be upset because of me”. He said the last part softly as he stared into the boys eyes.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel let out a bitter laugh, "What is your conscience getting to you? Just leave. I know you only won't leave because you don't want to feel bad about this later so f*ck off." He ran his hands threw his hair angrily. Why wouldn't he just leave?

"Plus, don't give yourself too much credit! I am not upset because of you." His glare hardened as he broke eye contact with Aiden and cracked his nuckles absentmindily.
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aiden sighed. “It’s because I genuinely care...but you wouldn’t know from that wall you keep up.” He walked to the door. “Either way coupling is happening in 10 so I’ll be downstairs if you wanna let me talk to you”. He left the bathroom and walked downstairs silently, avoiding others.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Zain lay down next to her wrapping his arms around her waist before nuzzling into her. He didn't care if he caught her cold because right now he was happy.

Merci woke sometime later and shuffled into the bathroom to fix her hair. Pulling it into a ponytail she fixed what little makeup she was wearing before heading down stairs.

Emma giggled when Zain nuzzled her, stroking his hair before kissing his forehead. She set her glasses down on the bedside table before resting her against his, pecking his scalp.

He smiled softly before closing his eyes savoring her warmth. He no longer cared how far off the coupling was, or that someone would be leaving the villa.

Merci shuffled into the kitchen boiling a pot of hot water, before pouring it into a cup. Dipping a tea bag inside she glanced up her eyes falling in Adien. She shrugged to herself before heading over to one of chairs and plopping down with her tea.

"Mmmm. So warm..." Emma whispered into his ear, pecking his scalp again. She just wanted to lay with her Zain until the show was over, then they could properly date. She wanted them to date, since Zain wanted to take things slow. Spending time together like this was a start. She whined softly as she needed to sneeze again, keeping a tissue covering her lower face. She sniffled and scrunched up her nose, her sneeze stuck but it was still lingering. "Zain, I might sneeze again. So, shall I move"?

Zain gave a soft smile as he gently moved to lay behind her resting his head on her shoulder arms wrapped around her waist. "There, now I can still hold you without you having to worry bout sneezing on me." He teased kissing her temple.

Emma smiled sweetly before gasping and having a sneezing fit of five, coughing afterwards. She stroked Zain's hair again before relaxing and closing her eyes. She smiled as sleep lingered on her horizon.

Zain let out a soft yawn as he closed his eyes. He didn't know if he'd end up with Emma when this was threw but for now he was thankful to get to spend this time with her.

Within a few minutes, Emma was fully asleep. She was still smiling, even when sleeping. Moving closer to Zain, instinctively, as she slept, Emma let her head rest against his again. Quiet, cute, breathy snores sounded from her.

Last edited:
Aiden sat down silently and pulled his knees to his chest, resting his chin on them. He looked over the darkening sky and sighed quietly.” This is why I hate love” he mumbled to himself absentmindedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back