• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Best Questlog You Will Ever Join (Deadpool Questlog)

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Down in bumhick nowhere, Mexico...

"OH MY LORD AND TAYLOR! FUCK I ALWAYS HATED YOU DR. SALVADOR! YOU LEATHERFACE WANNABE SHIT!" The infamous Merc with the Mouth yelled in pain, as he was being hacked in half brutally by a large chainsaw wielding man.

We interrupt, your regularly scheduled Texas Chainsaw Massacring, for some explanation. It's me your Friendly Neighborhood 4th Wall Breaking merc Deadpool. So err, I'm kind of in a precarious position here, y'know to make a bold start to a bold quest, can't get any publicity that way. No publicity is bad publicity, so errr, expect this to be raunchy, brutal, irreverent, absurd and generally insane... With that out of the way, for those who somehow don't know me or need a bit of recap or generally need to become obsessed comic nerds like all eventually do...

The name's Deadpool, real name's Wade Wilson,
1548781276716.png

And that's me right there, lookin' like a sweet badass ninja eh?

So, for the uninitiated, (btw welcome to the cult fella's I'll make sure to get a niiiiiicee supple lamb for our satanic sacrifice rituals, it's to die for) I'm a mercenary, but my MO is taking out POS's that are even more POS's than me, and I'm a guy who loves T&A, so I'm mostly an anti-hero, anyway, before that I was a special ops operator and one of the best, but before long, that was left behind and I became a merc, eventually I met one of the many loves of my life, Vanessa, and things were going great until I got the devastating diagnosis of wait for it... 34 cancerous tumors that duh duh duh dah! Were inoperable, and so after giving up all hope and leaving Vanessa, I found the Weapon X program, where I was given Wolverine's genes and gained an impressive healing factor even more powerful than the big bub himself Wolvie! Which means I can heal most things in mere moments and am pretty much unkillable! You're gonna have to completely vaporize me or use a special metal called Carbonadium which can disrupt healing factors! However due to the fact that the healing factor heals at the same rate as my cancer, I'm stuck with the face and bod of Freddy Kreuger's Scrotum.

1548784713347.png

Quite the stunner ain't I...?

So, after circumstances, I was thrown into the "Workshop" experimented and tortured on yada, yada, yada, but through that, in near death experiences I met the other and main love of my life, Lady Death herself. Oh but alas if only if I could see her again! Oh, and about Vanessa, for you movie only lads, she was actually a mutant known as Copycat who is basically Mystique but can shapeshift on the genetic level! Also, she got brutally murdered by Sabretooth that one time... Oops.

And basically that's all you really need to know, so now lets quit this circlejerking of my backstory and get to the exposition of what the fuck is going on! Oh yeah, I also carry two pistols and two Katana's, also a sweet teleporter given to me by Cable! But don't worry about him right now!

Earlier that day...

"So you're telling me, you want me to take out El Chapo's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, El Pequeno? Does that even make them related?!?" Deadpool asked, trying to wrap his head around their relation to each other. Speaking to the man giving him the contract, na-(Stop stalling! No one cares about his identity!)

"That is correct. The semantics of if they are related have no matter, as he runs his own cartel and is backed by a lot of security, but it should be just fine for you. And as you know your payment will be in the form of bitcoin. 700 to be precise." The man very simply stated.

Just then an alert came on Deadpool's phone which he checked and his eyes widened as he saw it. "How the... It dropped that much, I went from Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean to…Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride." To which he pinched his nose in frustration. "You know what, this ain't worth it, I'm out, I'd rather be jackin' llamas from 11 year olds." He said callously not knowing the crowd, "Fortnite, hello?" But it then dawned on him what he actually said. "Oh! “Jackin’ llama’s from eleven year olds” sounds awful. That’s not what I’m sayin’. I’m not Tekashi69." Deadpool quipped before, another alert came in.

"HOLY JEFF BEZOS!" And with comedic sincerity Deadpool proclaimed. "The man is good as dead."

Later that day outside El Pequeno's compound...

Looming out from a concealed position, Deadpool finished observing the compound he was going to attack, to which he came to the simple conclusion he was just going to go in with a bang, there was a wall he'd have to get through though. "Oh boy, here I go killing again!" He proclaimed, before preparing to charge down to the compound, before he could start however, another alert went off on his phone. "Jesus. This isn’t worth my time again." Before it went off yet again. "JE-SUS! This would be the worst contract I've ever taken!" Yet it would alert again, "Yep, it's killing time."

Deadpool, finally began making his way down the hill, his pistols drawn, quickly taking out sentries that were roaming around, but ended up alerting the entire complex. "Haha... Hoo boy..."

He placed a block of C4 on the entrance of the wall to the complex, and watched it blow as the walls came down, "It's your time little sluggers, who wants to take a shot at me!" As he charged in he saw a good amount of goons, and blasted them before they had a chance to shoot, with clean headshots. Deadpool then teleported behind one of them katana in hand quipping "Nothing personnel kid." Before slicing the goon in half, blood, viscera and gore being left at his midsection. "Sorry you had to split."

Two more shoot at Deadpool, while Deadpool dodges the bullets, and cuts the two up, leaving limbs and more streams of crimson in his wake. "I see you're dancing, but can I cut in?"

A yell came from behind and Deadpool turned around to see one of them wielding a hunting knife, stabbing the merc, while Deadpool quickly countered, by slicing him from groin to head. "Save me a slice."

There was one more in the general vicinity, who held a rocket launcher, but before he could blast Deadpool, he tossed his katana, and decapitated him, and the rocket ends up shooting into the sky. "White guys give the best... head?" Deadpool quipped awkwardly, as he wasn't completely sure how to make a pun there.

A voice piped up afterwards. "No mas... No mas... You are killing me with the puns..." in broken English.

"At least someone here has a sense of humor!" Before he would shoot the cartel member who said that's head, killing him, adding a dark twist to that pun. "Yeah these puns are pretty killer." Deadpool quipped to himself before a bullet shot him in the jaw, breaking it, knocking the jaw out of place, and knocking teeth out. After a bit of a yelp in pain, he grabbed the broken jaw, and snapped it back into place, before admitting. "Damn, their comedic timing isn't lost on them either, that would've killed me were I a normal man..."

And ever so casually, as if there wasn't a mess of blood, viscera and gore everywhere, his phone alerted him again, and pulling out his phone Deadpool became giddy like a high school girl meeting their idol bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet, letting out an audible "Oooooh!" before the sound of a chainsaw ruined his parade.

"Motherfuc-" Was his last words.

The Present, which is literally seconds after Deadpool began to get chainsawed in half.

"And now we're all caught up! So players... GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING SITUATION!"

1. Resign yourself to your fate and get chopped in half (Why the hell is the first choice making me get cut in half?!? I mean I'll survive but still! Bad choice don't do this!)

2. Quickly bamf yourself a bit away from the chainsaw wielding maniac and recuperate and by recuperate, make sure you can heal and not be at risk of being chopped in half by this tool and plot how to brutally murder this fucker. (Useless marvel trivia fact, bamf is the sound Nightcrawler makes when he teleports, so we mean to teleport here folks.)

3. Shoot this guys skull into next week! (Oooh nice, but sounds painless for a guy literally chopping us in half...)

4. Chop this fools head off (More katana action niiice)

5. Write in (After having been suggested for the longest time! it's finally happening, you can finally react the way you want if no answer satisfies you, you can determine what I say and what I do! Have fun, go wild! Most options nowadays will have what I say on top of what he does to let you influence the humor, just not here since this took so long and the writer needed to just get this post done.)

( ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Pryno Pryno Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Felis Felis D duegxybus Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The day is finally upon us! It is finally done! I again TRULY APOLOGIZE SINCERELY for the long wait for this, I really hope the wait was worth it! It has been a while since I have done Deadpool so again, he may not be truly IC, let me know what you thought! I used this as an opportunity to also improve my writing of him so as long as its constructive I will listen! Let's have some fun people! And thank you again for the support!)

Down in bumhick nowhere, Mexico...

"OH MY LORD AND TAYLOR! FUCK I ALWAYS HATED YOU DR. SALVADOR! YOU LEATHERFACE WANNABE SHIT!" The infamous Merc with the Mouth yelled in pain, as he was being hacked in half brutally by a large chainsaw wielding man.

We interrupt, your regularly scheduled Texas Chainsaw Massacring, for some explanation. It's me your Friendly Neighborhood 4th Wall Breaking merc Deadpool. So err, I'm kind of in a precarious position here, y'know to make a bold start to a bold quest, can't get any publicity that way. No publicity is bad publicity, so errr, expect this to be raunchy, brutal, irreverent, absurd and generally insane... With that out of the way, for those who somehow don't know me or need a bit of recap or generally need to become obsessed comic nerds like all eventually do...

The name's Deadpool, real name's Wade Wilson,
View attachment 533508

And that's me right there, lookin' like a sweet badass ninja eh?

So, for the uninitiated, (btw welcome to the cult fella's I'll make sure to get a niiiiiicee supple lamb for our satanic sacrifice rituals, it's to die for) I'm a mercenary, but my MO is taking out POS's that are even more POS's than me, and I'm a guy who loves T&A, so I'm mostly an anti-hero, anyway, before that I was a special ops operator and one of the best, but before long, that was left behind and I became a merc, eventually I met one of the many loves of my life, Vanessa, and things were going great until I got the devastating diagnosis of wait for it... 34 cancerous tumors that duh duh duh dah! Were inoperable, and so after giving up all hope and leaving Vanessa, I found the Weapon X program, where I was given Wolverine's genes and gained an impressive healing factor even more powerful than the big bub himself Wolvie! Which means I can heal most things in mere moments and am pretty much unkillable! You're gonna have to completely vaporize me or use a special metal called Carbonadium which can disrupt healing factors! However due to the fact that the healing factor heals at the same rate as my cancer, I'm stuck with the face and bod of Freddy Kreuger's Scrotum.

View attachment 533549

Quite the stunner ain't I...?

So, after circumstances, I was thrown into the "Workshop" experimented and tortured on yada, yada, yada, but through that, in near death experiences I met the other and main love of my life, Lady Death herself. Oh but alas if only if I could see her again! Oh, and about Vanessa, for you movie only lads, she was actually a mutant known as Copycat who is basically Mystique but can shapeshift on the genetic level! Also, she got brutally murdered by Sabretooth that one time... Oops.

And basically that's all you really need to know, so now lets quit this circlejerking of my backstory and get to the exposition of what the fuck is going on! Oh yeah, I also carry two pistols and two Katana's, also a sweet teleporter given to me by Cable! But don't worry about him right now!

Earlier that day...

"So you're telling me, you want me to take out El Chapo's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, El Pequeno? Does that even make them related?!?" Deadpool asked, trying to wrap his head around their relation to each other. Speaking to the man giving him the contract, na-(Stop stalling! No one cares about his identity!)

"That is correct. The semantics of if they are related have no matter, as he runs his own cartel and is backed by a lot of security, but it should be just fine for you. And as you know your payment will be in the form of bitcoin. 700 to be precise." The man very simply stated.

Just then an alert came on Deadpool's phone which he checked and his eyes widened as he saw it. "How the... It dropped that much, I went from Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean to…Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride." To which he pinched his nose in frustration. "You know what, this ain't worth it, I'm out, I'd rather be jackin' llamas from 11 year olds." He said callously not knowing the crowd, "Fortnite, hello?" But it then dawned on him what he actually said. "Oh! “Jackin’ llama’s from eleven year olds” sounds awful. That’s not what I’m sayin’. I’m not Tekashi69." Deadpool quipped before, another alert came in.

"HOLY JEFF BEZOS!" And with comedic sincerity Deadpool proclaimed. "The man is good as dead."

Later that day outside El Pequeno's compound...

Looming out from a concealed position, Deadpool finished observing the compound he was going to attack, to which he came to the simple conclusion he was just going to go in with a bang, there was a wall he'd have to get through though. "Oh boy, here I go killing again!" He proclaimed, before preparing to charge down to the compound, before he could start however, another alert went off on his phone. "Jesus. This isn’t worth my time again." Before it went off yet again. "JE-SUS! This would be the worst contract I've ever taken!" Yet it would alert again, "Yep, it's killing time."

Deadpool, finally began making his way down the hill, his pistols drawn, quickly taking out sentries that were roaming around, but ended up alerting the entire complex. "Haha... Hoo boy..."

He placed a block of C4 on the entrance of the wall to the complex, and watched it blow as the walls came down, "It's your time little sluggers, who wants to take a shot at me!" As he charged in he saw a good amount of goons, and blasted them before they had a chance to shoot, with clean headshots. Deadpool then teleported behind one of them katana in hand quipping "Nothing personnel kid." Before slicing the goon in half, blood, viscera and gore being left at his midsection. "Sorry you had to split."

Two more shoot at Deadpool, while Deadpool dodges the bullets, and cuts the two up, leaving limbs and more streams of crimson in his wake. "I see you're dancing, but can I cut in?"

A yell came from behind and Deadpool turned around to see one of them wielding a hunting knife, stabbing the merc, while Deadpool quickly countered, by slicing him from groin to head. "Save me a slice."

There was one more in the general vicinity, who held a rocket launcher, but before he could blast Deadpool, he tossed his katana, and decapitated him, and the rocket ends up shooting into the sky. "White guys give the best... head?" Deadpool quipped awkwardly, as he wasn't completely sure how to make a pun there.

A voice piped up afterwards. "No mas... No mas... You are killing me with the puns..." in broken English.

"At least someone here has a sense of humor!" Before he would shoot the cartel member who said that's head, killing him, adding a dark twist to that pun. "Yeah these puns are pretty killer." Deadpool quipped to himself before a bullet shot him in the jaw, breaking it, knocking the jaw out of place, and knocking teeth out. After a bit of a yelp in pain, he grabbed the broken jaw, and snapped it back into place, before admitting. "Damn, their comedic timing isn't lost on them either, that would've killed me were I a normal man..."

And ever so casually, as if there wasn't a mess of blood, viscera and gore everywhere, his phone alerted him again, and pulling out his phone Deadpool became giddy like a high school girl meeting their idol bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet, letting out an audible "Oooooh!" before the sound of a chainsaw ruined his parade.

"Motherfuc-" Was his last words.

The Present, which is literally seconds after Deadpool began to get chainsawed in half.

"And now we're all caught up! So players... GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING SITUATION!"

1. Resign yourself to your fate and get chopped in half (Why the hell is the first choice making me get cut in half?!? I mean I'll survive but still! Bad choice don't do this!)

2. Quickly bamf yourself a bit away from the chainsaw wielding maniac and recuperate and by recuperate, make sure you can heal and not be at risk of being chopped in half by this tool and plot how to brutally murder this fucker. (Useless marvel trivia fact, bamf is the sound Nightcrawler makes when he teleports, so we mean to teleport here folks.)

3. Shoot this guys skull into next week! (Oooh nice, but sounds painless for a guy literally chopping us in half...)

4. Chop this fools head off (More katana action niiice)

5. Write in (After having been suggested for the longest time! it's finally happening, you can finally react the way you want if no answer satisfies you, you can determine what I say and what I do! Have fun, go wild! Most options nowadays will have what I say on top of what he does to let you influence the humor, just not here since this took so long and the writer needed to just get this post done.)

( ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Pryno Pryno Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Felis Felis D duegxybus Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The day is finally upon us! It is finally done! I again TRULY APOLOGIZE SINCERELY for the long wait for this, I really hope the wait was worth it! It has been a while since I have done Deadpool so again, he may not be truly IC, let me know what you thought! I used this as an opportunity to also improve my writing of him so as long as its constructive I will listen! Let's have some fun people! And thank you again for the support!)

2. Just concentrate on getting distance between you and him!
Don't go straight for the cutting and shooting bits yet, Deadpool.
You need to make sure you're in one piece first.

And damn it, there's so much killing and Deadpool's so overpowered that he can kill that many men in one go.
Double damn, there are references all over the place. I'd need to nail 'em all down before I could even begin guessing.
Hey guys, how've you been? I'm just checking in, so I might not have the time to make the references, maybe you guys can.

2. Just concentrate on getting distance between you and him!
Don't go straight for the cutting and shooting bits yet, Deadpool.
You need to make sure you're in one piece first.

And damn it, there's so much killing and Deadpool's so overpowered that he can kill that many men in one go.
Double damn, there are references all over the place. I'd need to nail 'em all down before I could even begin guessing.
Hey guys, how've you been? I'm just checking in, so I might not have the time to make the references, maybe you guys can.
(Haha, yeah, I decided to put in a lot more references than I usually do just to kinda show I can, because again I am using an actual character I need to kinda show that I can actually do him. And yeah he is fairly OP, but it’s mosly his ridiculous healing factor, and then he’s pretty much only armed with conventional weaponry, compared to a lot of other Marvel characters, especially ones you normally think of he gets his ass whooped but he’ll pretty much always get back up again.)

(Haha, yeah, I decided to put in a lot more references than I usually do just to kinda show I can, because again I am using an actual character I need to kinda show that I can actually do him. And yeah he is fairly OP, but it’s mosly his ridiculous healing factor, and then he’s pretty much only armed with conventional weaponry, compared to a lot of other Marvel characters, especially ones you normally think of he gets his ass whooped but he’ll pretty much always get back up again.)

Well, you've nailed Deadpool dead on! I've only watched the first movie and you've got it right, man.
I think Deadpool is somewhat sadistic and masochistic. He isn't really careful when he approaches dangerous situations, even if he just walk away all of them without so much of a scratch.
He dishes out so much damage, yes, that's part of his job description, but I can't just shake the feeling off.
And well, he just keeps getting himself into trouble! Perhaps that's his warrior spirit coming out, or he just enjoys inflicting some misery mixed in with humor.
Whatever it is, man, Deadpool is crazy.

Well, you've nailed Deadpool dead on! I've only watched the first movie and you've got it right, man.
I think Deadpool is somewhat sadistic and masochistic. He isn't really careful when he approaches dangerous situations, even if he just walk away all of them without so much of a scratch.
He dishes out so much damage, yes, that's part of his job description, but I can't just shake the feeling off.
And well, he just keeps getting himself into trouble! Perhaps that's his warrior spirit coming out, or he just enjoys inflicting some misery mixed in with humor.
Whatever it is, man, Deadpool is crazy.
(I am not sure I really see masochism in Deadpool he has very sadistic tendencies though, and yeah when you have a healing factor as fast and as crazy as Deadpool’s there’s you obviously can justify why he isn’t careful, and it ends up being a weakness when he encounters someone who has carbonadium which is any person who relies on self healing’s kryptonite, since he has to remember he’s vulnerable again. It’s interesting you bring up that last point because Deadpool is actually a pretty tragic character, I will be elaborating on that later in this, but he’s much more than spouting nonsense, innuendos, 4th wall breaks and sarcasm. Anyway just so we don’t clog up the main story let’s move this convo over to the OOC and thank you for the kind words I truly appreciate it, I do hope you can warm up to his character and to the humor, because I was concerned something like this would alienate you, I can always do another quest on the side if you lose interest, I eventually plan on having another one run in time too because I plan on this being very long term but I don’t want this to be the only one we do, since I have many more I want to do aside from this one.)

5. Use the rocket launcher on this guy.

We are still near it since the last person that we killed in melee is the one with the rocket launcher. There is no such things as overkill.

(I am not sure I really see masochism in Deadpool he has very sadistic tendencies though, and yeah when you have a healing factor as fast and as crazy as Deadpool’s there’s you obviously can justify why he isn’t careful, and it ends up being a weakness when he encounters someone who has carbonadium which is any person who relies on self healing’s kryptonite, since he has to remember he’s vulnerable again. It’s interesting you bring up that last point because Deadpool is actually a pretty tragic character, I will be elaborating on that later in this, but he’s much more than spouting nonsense, innuendos, 4th wall breaks and sarcasm. Anyway just so we don’t clog up the main story let’s move this convo over to the OOC and thank you for the kind words I truly appreciate it, I do hope you can warm up to his character and to the humor, because I was concerned something like this would alienate you, I can always do another quest on the side if you lose interest, I eventually plan on having another one run in time too because I plan on this being very long term but I don’t want this to be the only one we do, since I have many more I want to do aside from this one.)

I'd never tell you to change the story just because I didn't like it.
Or maybe I did but I can't remember!
Don't break into a side questlog; concentrate on the one that matters.
If you divide your attention, you'll end up hacking yourself to pieces. Focus.
In any case, while Deadpool's way of doing things aren't to my tastes, I'm willing to see this story to the end.
I want to see more of this Deadpool, not his face mind you but I want to see how he reacts to new situations.
We'll get more of that as the story goes on.

Behind all that ham, shitstains, drama, endless knowledge of pop culture and invincibility lies another sad soul in this world.
He's just like the rest of us, only much more exciting and awesome, but that tragedy he carries must be heavy indeed.
He jokes on, making a mockery of life and death and everything in between, but does he think his whole life is one big joke?
That God, the devil and all mankind have played one nasty trick that ripped his soul apart?
Ah, well, no, I don't think so. Deadpool's smarter and more mature than that.
The only people that think like that just like to blame everyone and everything around them for their sins.
Deadpool has to carry his own cross in this life, even he has to make lame puns until he finally makes it to his final destination: death.

And hey, actually, I'm curious, what other stories you got in mind? I might be able to help you with the ideas.
I'm good with that.

It's right beside us! A guy tried to launch a rocket in our face earlier, remember?

(Alright it seems a vote in option by Pryno Pryno to shoot the man with the rocket launcher has won with 4 votes!)

Deadpool Morality Meter: +3 Evil Previous value: 30, Dashing, Rougish Anti-Hero New Value: +3 33, Dashing, Rougish Anti-Hero

You might be wondering, what is this thing that just showed up just now? Well, that folks is the Morality Meter, in this quest you can determine how good or evil I Senor Deadpool am! I can become the most goody two-shoes character ever or become the baddest villain to the bone or you could keep me in a nice shade of grey as either a Anti-Hero or Anti-Villain in either lighter or darker flavored Grey, whatever you want! Your decisions affect where I shift, and depending on it, it could be a slighter shift, a bigger shift or no change at all! The current max shift that can happen is 3 in either direction, just to make sure we don't shift in morality too much at once, unless a certain decision you make is so big in scale it justifies a larger shift. Also 1 is the Most Good and 100 is the most evil, so if the number goes up the more evil I become, if the number goes down the more good I become. The current number I was at 30 is to represent being firmly rooted for a while in being an anti-hero while not having made the real steps to become a hero and not slipping so much to become a villain. Also, Once I reach 25 I will become a hero! Once I cross 75 I will become a villain! Once I pass 50 I may be an anti-hero or anti-villain depending on whether I am at 49 for Anti-hero 51 for Anti-Villain. More nuance may be made to this as time goes on, but that depends on what happens or if this properly represents decisions. Anyway back to the story!

"Here we go, the explosive package!" Deadpool yelled out, as he was a 3/4 been sawed in half, as he tried to move to reach the rocket launcher, however to no avail as precious seconds and more parts of the body were separated from the other "Come on! Come on!" As half his body was separated he finally picked it up.

"There we go, voila! I'm about to make a chainsaw wielding maniac disappear! Watch closely children!" Deadpool struggled to aim it as he was now in a race against the clock to fire it as his body was closer to being bisected. Once he raised it enough, Deadpool chuckled through the pain of it all and quipped "I'm about to blow your mind." Before pulling the trigger, and only getting a click. Pressing it again frantically, Deadpool figured out the rocket launcher didn't have another rocket reloaded.

"Great going numbskulls, you forgot that after that one guy took a shot of that rocket launcher you would need to reload it... If you forgot that the rocket was shot but shot up in the sky... Refer back to the first post..." He pointed out rather sardonically, as the quite bloody business was at an end, as Deadpool's top half of his body slid off from his lower half and his body collapsed, leaving a mess of blood and intestines in his wake.

"God dammit, this vote in option was basically Option 1, how perfect... Now it's morphin' time! If only my legs would be so kind as to walk over here!" As Deadpool's legs which were wandering around aimlessly and comedically like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find Deadpool's upper half moving farther and farther away from Deadpool's top half. "Legs, legs! Get back here! Bad legs! Don't walk away from poppa! Get back here now!" Realizing the legs wouldn't come back Deadpool began the painfully long process of crawling over to his legs, leaving a bloody streak wherever he went.

A bit of time later...

"Ugh, come on legs... Don't leave me like this! We had something special! Why! You are tearing me apart legs! Literally!" Deadpool said among melodramatic sobs as this comical set up continued to happen. Until Deadpool heard a noise in the distance. Deadpool tilted his head for a moment, before he looked up to see a rocket that was launched from when the cartel goon fired a rocket and meant to blast Deadpool with it, but shot up straight into the sky instead.

"SWEET BABY JESUS!" Deadpool yelled aloud as the rocket then hit the ground and blew up the chainsaw wielding cartel member, blowing him up in a violent explosion as his body turned into bloody chunks and black bile and viscera. "Is that blood, or did that man eat beets? Also I guess that's a roundabout way of blowing him up with a rocket launcher like that choice wanted me to do..." Deadpool quipped, before making one last one. "I guess that blue his mind anyway..." Making another variation on blow and blue in one last pun. Before he could do anything else, Deadpool finally felt a few taps on the back of his head, and looked to see it was his legs.

"Yay, legs you did come back to me! Let's get back out there and kick some ass and chew some bubblegum! Wait, shit... I'm all out of gum... Fuck it, let's make a difference!"

Deadpool would then awkwardly reattach his body with a sickening snap as his spine reattached, and made his move to the compound. As he kicked in the door, he was met by gunfire, however the men were poor shots and Deadpool was able to quickly blast them in the head like some of their friends before, and with no other signs of others coming by, Deadpool looked around to see there was short way to another door, which presumably would lead to a hallway, but there were some steps upstairs to the next floor, "Alright, where to! Ooh decisions, decisions, oh how I love democracy!"

1. Go through the door and keep moving through the first floor

2. Go up the stairs and make a move on the second floor

Oups. I guess this one is my fault, folks. :hornswhistle:

A morality meter, eh? For any other character, I would try to be a good guy. But DP? He’s an exception. Grey all the way, no matter which side, that’s the truest DP we can have.

And...1? Rolling the dices here.

Oups. I guess this one is my fault, folks. :hornswhistle:

A morality meter, eh? For any other character, I would try to be a good guy. But DP? He’s an exception. Grey all the way, no matter which side, that’s the truest DP we can have.

And...1? Rolling the dices here.
(Yeah, sorry that it's a choice of simply deciding where to go, wasn't sure where or how to end this specific post specifically, also didn't want it to drag on since I can only do so much with some of the slapstick humor, also considering he's alone I can only really bounce some humor off if he's around others, so sometimes it's a bit hard to do it alone, I'll have to take note of this so that he may do partnerships with other characters a bit more often than I originally planned. Next post may be a bit shorter just to keep some action flowing again. It'll hopefully be quicker too.)

Lazy! You're just lazy!

Deadpool should go up the stairs. Take a page out of Obi Wan Kenobi's book and get the high ground.

“It’s over, Francis I have the high ground!”

“You underestimate my power!”

“Don’t do it! Actually... Do it! You’ll make this a lot easier!”

(Alright it seems a vote in option by Pryno Pryno to shoot the man with the rocket launcher has won with 4 votes!)

Deadpool Morality Meter: +3 Evil Previous value: 30, Dashing, Rougish Anti-Hero New Value: +3 33, Dashing, Rougish Anti-Hero

You might be wondering, what is this thing that just showed up just now? Well, that folks is the Morality Meter, in this quest you can determine how good or evil I Senor Deadpool am! I can become the most goody two-shoes character ever or become the baddest villain to the bone or you could keep me in a nice shade of grey as either a Anti-Hero or Anti-Villain in either lighter or darker flavored Grey, whatever you want! Your decisions affect where I shift, and depending on it, it could be a slighter shift, a bigger shift or no change at all! The current max shift that can happen is 3 in either direction, just to make sure we don't shift in morality too much at once, unless a certain decision you make is so big in scale it justifies a larger shift. Also 1 is the Most Good and 100 is the most evil, so if the number goes up the more evil I become, if the number goes down the more good I become. The current number I was at 30 is to represent being firmly rooted for a while in being an anti-hero while not having made the real steps to become a hero and not slipping so much to become a villain. Also, Once I reach 25 I will become a hero! Once I cross 75 I will become a villain! Once I pass 50 I may be an anti-hero or anti-villain depending on whether I am at 49 for Anti-hero 51 for Anti-Villain. More nuance may be made to this as time goes on, but that depends on what happens or if this properly represents decisions. Anyway back to the story!

"Here we go, the explosive package!" Deadpool yelled out, as he was a 3/4 been sawed in half, as he tried to move to reach the rocket launcher, however to no avail as precious seconds and more parts of the body were separated from the other "Come on! Come on!" As half his body was separated he finally picked it up.

"There we go, voila! I'm about to make a chainsaw wielding maniac disappear! Watch closely children!" Deadpool struggled to aim it as he was now in a race against the clock to fire it as his body was closer to being bisected. Once he raised it enough, Deadpool chuckled through the pain of it all and quipped "I'm about to blow your mind." Before pulling the trigger, and only getting a click. Pressing it again frantically, Deadpool figured out the rocket launcher didn't have another rocket reloaded.

"Great going numbskulls, you forgot that after that one guy took a shot of that rocket launcher you would need to reload it... If you forgot that the rocket was shot but shot up in the sky... Refer back to the first post..." He pointed out rather sardonically, as the quite bloody business was at an end, as Deadpool's top half of his body slid off from his lower half and his body collapsed, leaving a mess of blood and intestines in his wake.

"God dammit, this vote in option was basically Option 1, how perfect... Now it's morphin' time! If only my legs would be so kind as to walk over here!" As Deadpool's legs which were wandering around aimlessly and comedically like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find Deadpool's upper half moving farther and farther away from Deadpool's top half. "Legs, legs! Get back here! Bad legs! Don't walk away from poppa! Get back here now!" Realizing the legs wouldn't come back Deadpool began the painfully long process of crawling over to his legs, leaving a bloody streak wherever he went.

A bit of time later...

"Ugh, come on legs... Don't leave me like this! We had something special! Why! You are tearing me apart legs! Literally!" Deadpool said among melodramatic sobs as this comical set up continued to happen. Until Deadpool heard a noise in the distance. Deadpool tilted his head for a moment, before he looked up to see a rocket that was launched from when the cartel goon fired a rocket and meant to blast Deadpool with it, but shot up straight into the sky instead.

"SWEET BABY JESUS!" Deadpool yelled aloud as the rocket then hit the ground and blew up the chainsaw wielding cartel member, blowing him up in a violent explosion as his body turned into bloody chunks and black bile and viscera. "Is that blood, or did that man eat beets? Also I guess that's a roundabout way of blowing him up with a rocket launcher like that choice wanted me to do..." Deadpool quipped, before making one last one. "I guess that blue his mind anyway..." Making another variation on blow and blue in one last pun. Before he could do anything else, Deadpool finally felt a few taps on the back of his head, and looked to see it was his legs.

"Yay, legs you did come back to me! Let's get back out there and kick some ass and chew some bubblegum! Wait, shit... I'm all out of gum... Fuck it, let's make a difference!"

Deadpool would then awkwardly reattach his body with a sickening snap as his spine reattached, and made his move to the compound. As he kicked in the door, he was met by gunfire, however the men were poor shots and Deadpool was able to quickly blast them in the head like some of their friends before, and with no other signs of others coming by, Deadpool looked around to see there was short way to another door, which presumably would lead to a hallway, but there were some steps upstairs to the next floor, "Alright, where to! Ooh decisions, decisions, oh how I love democracy!"

1. Go through the door and keep moving through the first floor

2. Go up the stairs and make a move on the second floor

1. Clear the grounds first then work your way up!

(Ok, looks like we hit a tiebreaker, for Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 and D duegxybus this means that I settle the debate with a tie breaker, and I will apologize for the rather lackluster choice there. Anyway, let's just work our way up so we'll start on the first floor, so Option 1 was chosen by tie-breaker!)

"Gotta give some credit to Jpax for making prequel memes, which I cleverly bounced off into a blending of the movie, but let's go say hi to the cartel guy's on this floor, I think they'll be glad to see me! Ya' know, we'll share some good ol' edibles, and some nice old white snorty powder, and even tell stories about how we crossed the border! The fun shit." Deadpool said aloud, even though there was no one there, now with a pep in his step skipping over to the door as if he weren't shooting up the place.

Once he made it to the door, Deadpool singsonged, "Oh, yoo-ho-" being greeted simply with a mass of bullets shooting through the door and landing center mass, sending hails of bullets and wooden shrapnel from the door into his abdomen. Which caused Deadpool to stumble back, as he wasn't expecting it, and getting shot with a hail of bullets isn't something a body was really meant to take. Yet once the men on the other side ran out of ammo Deadpool while bloodied up again, stood tall as the remains of the bullets and shrapnel was pushed out as his healing factor had already pretty much done its job.

"How rude! My guns and swords just wanted to say hello! They're quite the social bunch, but you hurt they'res and my feelings! Oooooh I'm going to pimp slap all of you!" The weakened door bent to Deadpool's will as he kicked down the door, and saw the group of 4 goons ahead of him, in another small hallway with 4 doors on the sides in little intervals. "Hey, what's up with the claustrophobic environments?!? What is this a horror movie...? I haven't seen any evil ass priests or any basically zombies wandering around that were described in bloody, gruesome detail here..." Having distracted the men with his banter, Deadpool took the initiative and put a double tap into a goon, spraying more blood and brain-matter onto the wall, moving forward, causing another one who was trying to shoot but realized he didn't reload, to become the next victim as he took some bullets to center mass, dropping him.

"Bro, you really need to work on figuring out how to shoot a frigging' gun. That's how you shoot someone. Take some notes next time in class or I'm going to call your parents!" Looking ahead, he saw a grenade hurtling towards him, and was going to pull off a badass move of shooting the grenade so that he'd be minimally impacted and shoot the guy in the head, but Deadpool heard a click as he tried to shoot his own guns.

Eyes widening, "Uh-oh, looks like I am gonna have to do that myself actually..." Before frantically looking around, and finding solace in a door next to him, which he barged his way into quickly slamming the door behind him, and placing a fairly sizable object in-front of it, knowing that either the door was going to come down or if it didn't the two goons would move in to flank him from behind, taking a sigh of relief, this was short-lived however.

As Deadpool was greeted with 4 overly sized luchador styled Mexican wrestlers, who looked about ready to tear Deadpool limb from limb, and because he braced the door already, he wouldn't have time to open the door again before the wrestlers got to him.

(Choose one from here and the next category, this is what I was saying when you could also at times decide what Deadpool says, on top of that you could even try your hand at making him say what you want with a write in option! So have fun with this!)

1. "Wow, I didn't know you guys threw a surprise wrestle orgy party for me!"

2. "A surprise wrestle orgy here...? Is it just me or did I accidentally snort some of your shit earlier?"

3. "Hey, if I knew things were going to get kinky here I would've brought my lube earlier!"

4. "I didn't know Mexicans loved some good ol' fashioned Turkish Oil Wrestling. The more you know I guess..."

5. "Ah, the kinkiest form of fighting, Turkish Oil Wrestling."

6. "Hey, are any of you by any chance going to break my back?"

7. (Write in choice.)

(Second category)

A. Just shoot em' the good ol' Indy trick (George Lucas approved for getting out of situations like this, hand to hand combatants hate him!)

B. Chop em' up (Don't you guys just loooove to chop body parts everywhere...)

C. Get down and dirty and wrestle em' (Yeah this should definitely work out, definitely should've brought some oil or lube for this stuff...)

D. (Write in choice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back