• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Best Partner search yet

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
Here are a few things first:
1. I do FxM, sometimes FxF
2. Please be able to post at least once a day
3. Tell me if you are going to leave, I’m good if we’re not compatible.
4. As for paragraph length, be able to post at least 3-4 sentences.
5. I mostly talk and plot RolePlay in PMs, but I am willing to RolePlay in threads.

Genres I’m currently interested in:
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Sci-fi
Almost anything
More, just suggest any.

Fandoms:
Transformers
DC/Marvel
Pokémon
Jurassic Park/World

Plots:
Knights of the Universe: The human race has expanded through the space; colonizing far away worlds. A group of people have become the protectors of the universe. When the peace is threatened, the knights arrive to solve the problem. The knights have recruited a new knight, but will it cause them to fall apart? There hasn’t been a new member in decades. The trust between them is full, but is this new knight trustworthy?​

Forgotten Heroes: Long ago in the land of Camelot, there was magic. Merlin had become a well known wizard. The stories never tell of his apprentice who succeeded him. The apprentice who would end up saving countless people, maybe even more than the well known Merlin.

Yin with no Yang: Scientist have discovered an alien. They emit an odd aura, capable of healing anything and anyone. During one of their experiments, something went wrong. The being split into two people. They both displayed unique abilities and personalities. One of them, Subject A escaped while Subject B disappeared from its cell. Where did they go?

A Wasted World: In the future, the world was invaded. Aliens, nothing imagined like them, arrived and irradiated the planet. Most people were killed, or worse. Some mutated into beasts; terrible massive monsters of destruction. People get around via metal suits to prevent getting infected themselves. Rumors float around of a cure, an antidote should the aliens ever feel pity. Is there an antidote, or is it the dream of an optimist?​

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in rping with You! Either marvel, transformers, medieval, or sci-fi (maybe the knights of the universe plot).

Could you please PM me instead? My account is still new and I'm unable to PM others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back