• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom THE BEST fandom search IN THE WORLD(!?!)

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
(On mobile so I can’t post a cute gif with a fun font so pretend I have something cool here)

Hey everyone!

I’m a pretty chill dude, not too picky, and ghost friendly. All I ask is that you:
- Be over 18
- Are semi-literate
- Willing to write 2-4 paragraphs on average depending on the scene (I’ll match your energy!)

Here are the series that I’ve been looking to play. Some of these I have plots for, others I don’t and I have an OC for pretty much all of these. I can totally do romance, if that’s your thing. If you see something you like, shoot a DM or leave a reply!

(More * = More I’m craving!)

Sakura Wars ***
13 Sentinels
Shin Megami Tensei **
Mega man Battle Network/NT warrior *****
Chainsaw Man *
Final fantasy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokémon *
Digimon *
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Zero escape
Dragon Quest (I’ve played them all!)
Kaiji
The World Ends With You (original and NEO)
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill
Usogui
When they Cry (Umineko and Higurashi)
Xeno (Gears/Blade)
Life is Money
Your Turn to Die
Yakuza

I’m open to a lot of things, and would potentially be interested in original plots or something from a fandom I’m not familiar with if you have a plot ready to go or can sell me!

Anyway, thanks for reading this, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited:
Hm…well I am stuck on both RE and something possibly original if you are up to hearing it. Two separate things to plot up

If you're looking for something involving Pokemon, Fire Emblem, or Yakuza, I'd be glad to discuss a potential rp with you. Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back