• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Bellona Civil War

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
19c62617679b5f5d2e578d111c5523bc.jpg
Explosions rip through the skyscrapers of a Metropolitan area of a city. Gun fire could be heard in all directions, and the rumbling of tanks shake the very ground you stand on. Black smoke in the air swirls around burning the lungs of all who breathe it in, and the stench of of oil, gunpowder and death is all to a familiar in the City of Bellona. Bodies of the dead are stranded on the streets with no one giving a second thought to the now decrepit corpses, and a cool wind sweeps through the city, threatening the populace of the soon to be coming winter. It is in the middle of autumn and the fighting is at its fiercest since the war started four months ago. Everything is chaotic, confusing and messy. Your allies have betrayed you, and your enemies are switching sides, while others began to unleash their fury upon everyone. Hate, despair and anguish rule these lands now, and it doesn't seem like there will be an end in sight. As brother fights brother, and the daughter usurpers the mother, families are torn apart by this war and it would seem like this once great city; a beacon of progress and liberty will never again be the same. Welcome to the Bellona Civil war.

Welcome I'm looking to host a project that would pit players in the middle of a the height of a civil war. The rp would be taking place over the course of 3 days in-game and will be action pack, willed with drama and the with a bleak hope of survival. This idea was heavily inspired by the Spanish civil war and will aim to capture the tension of the war. there will be many factions that will vie for control and many character will die. After the rp is done and if enough people liked it i would like to make it into a "series" rp that would detail the accounts of said character three days before the civil war began and three days after it ended. This rp takes place in the near future in an alternate world were a race of beings called the Lutum were heavily oppressed and enslaved for the majority of human history. Their will be mechs, and the lutum would be alot like elves.

This sounds interesting. I don't know how it would work out, but I'm down for a try.
hello the role play would be more of a series of collaborative short stories than a game, i will be posting the history a map and world lore shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back