THE BEGINNING - Squad141

You snicker at the joke the weapon jsut amde, then realize you can use it. Strange. Then you ask Sievertsprite about what just happened.

Since getting the blade, you notice something about SievertSprite. Hes talking in strange poetic words, and now seems to be having a sash across him... "Hey, Turn around real quick!"

You run behind him, to see...

A VORPAL BLADE has appeared on his back!

SIEVERTSPRITE now has SNICKER_SNACKER! He can use the blade in combat, or for any other use.

"Wait a minute..." You remember the temple, and the statues empty hand... "This is the Warriors Blade! The one she so desperately used the battle! We must have unlocked it some how..." Then you hear hoovesteps behind you...

A rusted red carriage appears from over the horizon. all the citizens once again hide, but for a different reason. The carriage slows as it gets closer. Then you realize a drawing has formed on the floor of the road.

Its a picture of you, in the circle of dead Sieverts, blood covering you. This picture rust be a hint to the first object, but you already have it. You now know what to look for to get the next object.

((I love thi idea. Just imagining Sievert, dressed as a nutcracker, and talking Alice in wonderland is hilarious!))

The carriage stopped, as you see four rusting guards noisily clank to the door, one opening the door.

A fully grown bot that wore old-fashioned jack attire steps out, and stares at you. Then, a gaurd forcefully pull Curie out by her ears, as she is is shackles.

Huh, I imagined Curie to be doing something important instead of being taken by robots. After all, she does have the power of the Green Sun, can't she just overload the robots with electricity or something? Or teleport away?

Shall I change that with file:OWNER POWERS?

((Exactly. By The way, Im just making Curie appear here for once. I wont be moving hr for the rest of the RP unless you say so))

You stand ready, staff and book in your arms, your scarf blowing in the breeze.

The jack smiles.

"I presume you two to be the ones causing the disturbance in our kingdom? Though Im sure he said thre were many more than two.... Nevertheless, we found this dog trying to run from our front gates, and we caught before hand. This is a very strange one, and of felt and soft, unlike our hardiness and armored skin. He was very easy to capture, somehow. Now, if you'll please get in, well carry you to the queen, and see what to do with you."

You shout at him, "No! And Its A She!"

Sievert12sprite: Shush, I said to shun the frumious BANDERSNATCH, not the frumious ROBOT JACK.

Sievert12sprite: I apologize for this person's rudeness. Yes, the dog is female. And we would -LOVE- to meet the queen.

On the emphasis on "love," Sievert12sprite digs the HANDLE of his Vorpal Blade into Avery's back, as a silent form of "Don't object."

You sigh in frustration, glad that only you can see our lfe bar, whihc is still more than half, but you agree with your sprite.

"Fine. Lets Go."

"Wonderful!Im sure th queen will be delighted!"

You and your sprite get into the carriage. Tis was the sensible thing to do after all.

Curie looks at Avery, her tail slowly wagging. Whenever Avery moves, she wags her tail faster... and then the wagging speed returns to slow.

Just like normal dogs.

The carriage ride is bumby ad uncomfortable. Then you realize that The Vorpal sword sems to be becoming greater as you get closer to the kingdom. You ask your blue freidn what this means.

Then you undertstand. A Kingdom of red. A queen. A Vorpal Blade. This Thing about Wonderland quotes, and Jack...

There is a Jabberwocky.

((A DENIZEN!))

"Up and at m, guys! Welcome to Castle Wysteria!"

The castle is huge, with twisting spires, and spiting columns. It looks like it could impale anthing simply by touching it. The Jack leads you, Your sprite, and Curieinto he castle through the front gate. The moat is made up of puple goo, whihc bubbles and changes over time. You gulp and continue onward.

A shadowy figures dart behind a metal bush, and no one noices. 

DORIS and TATOMIE to the rescue.

You and SS enter the throne room. Surprisingly, the queen of hearts looks very nice. She is the size and weight of a regular woman, and the rust covering her goes along with her red dress. She wears a crown that contains a green clover on it. "Welcome, Softies. Time to decide your faster. You there! Blue one! Speak your defense first!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back