THE BEGINNING - Spades64

Alex: Progress to Living Room.

You run downstairs quickly. In your living room is the dead body of SIS. In her hand is a bloody note.

Alex: Read Bloody note.

You grasp the bloody note as you cry...

Dear Alex,

These beast... Are to strong... Alex... You're more important than me.... You're the Seer of Time... I leave all my items and grist too you... Alex.... I'm not really your sister... I'm fading more quickly than I expected... Alex... You'll understand In due to time...

Your Sister, SIS

Alex: Receive Items and Grist

The cards are, covered in blood. You receive the Following:

Umbrellaser,

1000 Grist

500 Colbalt

600 Obsidian

10 Rainbow

THE FEAR NO FORGE

Booster Boots

The final item is Key with Another Note

Alex: Read the Other Note

This is the key to my room. Alex if you have this I'm going to kill you.

Alex: Proceed to Sis's room

You go up multiple flights of stairs. You're house Is bigger than you expected. After 20 minutes of ascending you reach the floor With Sis's room.

Alex: Unlock Door

You Unlock Door.

Alex: Examine room

The room has multiple Posters of Plants on the all 4 walls. They're vines all over the place.

Rummage through SIS' stuff:

Not that much stuff of Interest. The Few things you find are the following:

Cap-gun Sniper rifle

Totally Hip and Fresh Yo-Yo

Sonic CD cartridge

Alex: Alchemize

You descend to your Alchemiter. You combine the Codes of:

THE FEAR NO FORGE and The Umbrellaser

FEAR NO FORGE || Umbrellaser = ERROR: The FEAR NO FORGE is an endgame weapon. You cannot alchemite anything with it.

FEAR NO FORGE && Umbrellaser = ERROR: The FEAR NO FORGE is an endgame weapon. You cannot alchemite anything with it.

Umbrellaser && Totally Hip and Fresh YoYo = YoYoBrella (The umbrella stick thing can be detached and you can swing the umbrella shade thing around.)

15 ATK

Yoyo is an endgame weapon lol jk

ZC: Try out your new shit

A swing the YoYobrella around knocking over some house plants! It's good but you can make it better!

ZC: Alchemize!

YoYoBrella&&Sonic CD Cartridge

(Sonic Cd is the 4th Sonic game in the original games. Sonic could TIME TRAVEL in those games)

YoYoBrella && Sonic CD Cartridge = Blue Umbrella (It's just a normal umbrella. The time travel is for imaginative noobs with no life

Alex ascends a rung for defeating the house plants and rests on: "Basic Raincatcher"

ZC: Regret decision

You know have another reason to cry yourself to sleep at nights.

Alex: Explore

You leave your house. It looks like Treecessa-Sprite has been brutally murdering imps.

Sprite Log:

Treecessa-Sprite: Alex, you ready to go exploring?

(Yes)              (No)

(YES)

Party Join the Treecessa-Sprite:

You and Treecessa are now an unstoppable team ready to commit Imp genocide. Nothing will stand in your way!

Alex: Alchemize

You return home to alchemize more items.

You try to Alchemize:

YoYobrella ll Sonic CD Disc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back