The Beginning of the End

Can some one tell em what the general serting is? If it's a wooded are outside of the two places, that would be fantastic.

How about inbetween that place that you just introduce and the city that it is close to? That sounds like a good place for me to start.

You can if you want, Beowulf. Where do you suggest that you start, though? In the little woodland area to the right of it? (@Stew, @DryPunishment, @Metrolpal

Sweet. I was basically thinking if my character as that wild man, so any wooded area is good enough really, just want some people to rp with.

DrTrollinski said:
You can if you want, Beowulf. Where do you suggest that you start, though? In the little woodland area to the right of it? (@Stew, @DryPunishment, @Metrolpal
I like it

So should I drive my character all the way up to Winconsin or are we having two meeting points?

Drive where you want. I'd prefer if we weren't all in one place until my characters have made some more... Permanent arrangements. I recommend you meet with the other group.

What? 
It's not that they're being ignored, I just think that people don't know who's being addressed. You need to tag people in your posts, pal. Quote it and tag whoever it's addressed to and you'll be more likely to get a response. @Metronome

Users who are viewing this thread