• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aisling_beag

please someone end me
One beautiful, sunny day, while citizens all over the world went about their normal lives, several spotted meteor showers rained down upon the Earth. These meteorites ranged in size, with some a small as a pebble to some the size of cars. Luckily, none of the bigger pieces landed in public areas.

The public, informed by the most prestigious scientists, were told there was nothing to worry about; this was simply a routine shower. Unbeknownst to them, though, these same scientists were tasked by every government, with military assistance, to study and seek the cause of these strange formations. There was no warning to those with the equipment. It seemed as thought the meteorites were spontaneously created, simply passing through every satellite and telescope unseen.

As the hours passed, nothing seemed to tip the researchers off that something sinister was about to unfold.

1:59 am EST, it was reported that a strange, green mist began to rise from the meteorites. The CDC was then dispatched, but it wasn't quick enough. As the minutes ticked down, animals near the crash sites began to undergo changes, with symptoms mimicking rabies. These animals then began to attack any human nearby, latching their teeth into the soft flesh of wherever was accessible; legs, arms, necks.

Those were the last broadcasted messages from news sources and online. You are now tasked with keeping yourself alive, and whomever else you want to keep around. What will you use to defend yourself? How will you eat? Who will you trust?

The setting is a large, metropolitan area, similar to Seattle, Washington. The city of Ardon is now in it's first stages of infection. In order to be infected, you must:
1. Inhale the gas
2. Be bitten by and infected
3. Inhale any spores created from the expired infected

Welcome to a zombie rp! I'm so glad you've decided to look around! I am currently looking to expand a group rp I created on discord, and I want YOU to join!
The rules are simple: This is strictly 18+, if you are younger, I'm sorry but this chat will deal with extremely sensitive topics. If you are 18+ but don't enjoy sensitive topics, this probably isn't for you. This is a semi-advanced lit chat, and you will be asked to submit a writing sample before you are permitted to rp. if you're interested, please comment below or simply follow this link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back