Story the beginning of a story I thought up

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Chapter 1
Chris

I walk into the kitchen, knowing what to expect but at the same time not quite believing it’s happening. To me. I walk over, still lurching at the sight of my mother and sister, and run out, promising myself I won’t look again, even though I said that the last 7 times. I sigh and call 911, scared that they will think it was me, even though I was in my bedroom asleep the entire time. They pick up quickly. “911, what’s your emergency?” the lady on the other end asks. I’m surprised they answered so quickly, at 5 am. “H-hello..my mom and my sister..” I don’t need to continue. The lady already knows what I mean, with the mass murders happening lately. “What is your address? We will be right there.” she says, and I recite the address of the house I have lived in my entire 16 years of being alive. “Okay, thanks.” she says and I hang up, dropping the phone. I pick it up and text my older brother, who has gone off to college recently. Hey, I need your help. I text, then throw the phone at the wall, screaming. “uhh..Chris?” Luke shows up at my doorway. I look at him. I forgot he existed for the past five minutes. “Y-yeah?” I ask, realizing I showed a bad example to my twelve year old brother. “W-what is mom and sis doing in the kitchen?” He asks. I sigh. “So you saw, huh?” I ask. I had planned on hiding them after the police investigated, not wanting Luke to see. I pull him close. “I’ll tell you later, now get to bed..” I tell him. “C-can I sleep in your bed?” he asks, and I nod, feeling bad. He crawls into the canopy bed I’ve had since I’ve been ten, the only remainder of who I used to be. Hearing sirens, I walk downstairs, skirting the kitchen completely. By the time I get to the door, they are already knocking on the door. I open it and say a simple “in the kitchen” and go upstairs. I vaguely see them walking into the kitchen and investigating. By the time I get upstairs, I already have several texts from Matt.
What's wrong?
Where are you?
What happened?
Chris?
Answer me!
I sigh and text back mom and sis are dead. it’s easier to text than to say, but is still hard, and he immediately replies with I’m on my way. I sigh. He was always the one to know what to do. I’m glad he’s close by, only a twenty minute drive to his college with low traffic. I check on Luke, asleep, and pocket my phone, walking downstairs. One of the cops looks at me. “what happened?” he asks. I recount everything from coming downstairs to get water to calling 911, my eyes tearing up as I speak. “Do you have any siblings? or anyone else that can help?” He asks. “I already texted my older brother to come.” I tell him. He nods and talks to the other cop next to him. I feel suffocated and walk out the back door, onto the porch swing I used to always sit on and talk to mom whenever I was having a bad day. Crying, I slowly rock the swing until the door opening scares me. “they’re dead, aren’t they?” Luke asks, crying. I can’t do anything but nod. He sits down next to me, holding onto me. “are you going to tell Nate?” he asks, and I nod again. He deserves to know, we tell each other everything. We sit in silence, grieving, until Matt comes out. “They told me you would be here.” He says, and we nod. He comes over and hugs us both. “I’m so sorry.” He says. “They 're your family too.” I say, pointing out the obvious.

Chapter 2
Nate

The moment I hear about what happened with Chris and his family, I am rushing over to their house, my feet hitting the pavement. I rush through the doors, not bothering to say anything to the cops, and rush back out the back door. By the time I get to the porch, I am breathing heavily. “I…Made..it” I say, looking at each of the remaining siblings in turn. Chris gets up and hugs me. “I’m so glad you came!” He says into my ear. “I’m so sorry for what happened.” I tell him. He frowns. “I don’t want to think about it anymore.” He says, shaking his head. “That’s fine.” I tell him, leading him away. He leans on me for support, and I let him. I know what it’s like to lose family members due to the murders. I don’t have a dad or a sister anymore because of them. I bring him to his room and try to comfort him, letting him sit next to me, leaning in to me. “I’m so sorry..” I can’t help but say. Chris just shakes his head. “I really don’t want to talk about it right now, I need something else to do.” He says, and I respect that. “How can I help?” I ask. “Do you have your phone?” He asks me. I nod and bring it out. He pulls his out and goes to messages. I check instagram before going to the home screen. “messages?” I ask. He nods and I go to messages with him to roleplay.

chapter 3
Everlyn
I’m not sure what the point in skipping is, but I follow Thomas outside anyways. “I have a surprise for you!” he says, leading me to the car. I follow him, always loving his excitement, and him. I go into the car and kiss him before he gets the chance to start the car. He smiles and drives us out of the parking lot and along the smooth road. I smile, always enjoying car rides with him. As we breeze past the abandoned houses everyone claims to be haunted, but I won’t buy it until someone proves it. It’s science, people. Even though I don’t believe in ghosts, that still doesn’t mean I’m not afraid, but I don’t think Thomas feels the same way as he pulls into one of the driveways and gets out. “ready?” he asks. I nod and get out, excitement drowning my fear. we walk in, and he grabs a flashlight from his backpack. I had wondered why it seemed bulgey at school. The moment we walk in, I hear a door creak somewhere upstairs. we look at each other, and my fear comes back. He goes up the stairs, but I stay glued to the downstairs floor, and when I gather up the courage to move I walk around downstairs, not brave enough to go up. I find the kitchen, and what I see makes me rush to the sink. There are half a dozen bodies, well, there were, maybe a decade ago. Now, all that remained were the bones. “Uh..Thomas?” I call, but I don't hear anything. I run upstairs. “Thomas?” I call, but I don't hear anything except the echo of my voice- or what I hope is the echo of my voice, and not ghosts. I venture forward, looking for him. “Thomas?” I call again. Silence. I’ve never heard anything so creepy. I slowly walk upstairs, and see something I would have never wished to see. “T-Thomas?” I say, but I know he won’t respond. He won’t do anything, ever again. I stumble down the stairs, knocking into the walls and falling out the door. I don’t know how I get home, but I do.

Chapter 4
Chris
I appreciate Nate trying to comfort me and calm me down, but I don’t think it works well. “When they died, could you stop thinking about them, no matter what you did?” Nate looked at him. “Yeah, it was hard to forget about them.” He replies. I’m glad I’m not alone, and that I’m here with my best friend, the one and only who stayed through my transition, and helped me the best he could when even I didn’t know what to do.. I glance up at the bed. “I want to get rid of it soon.” I say, trying to divert the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back