• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Please pops, I think the general consensus among all the deities is that they wouldn't touch you with a 20 mile pole. It's a wonder why ma ever married you.
Because she wanted a slightly better life and got one. Then she realized Greed was awful and left him to be just part of the Empire.

Because this is about Lust and Lust does't like Greed xD
Greed despises Lust.

better be careful, he'll try anyone for treason...
Waiting for a trial wastes time. If you're guilty enough to try you're guilty enough to sentence immediately.

After all, the cow goes moo, the dog goes bark, and the greed goes...
"This still isn't enough."

Because she wanted a slightly better life and got one. Then she realized Greed was awful and left him to be just part of the Empire.

Greed despises Lust.

Waiting for a trial wastes time. If you're guilty enough to try you're guilty enough to sentence immediately.

"This still isn't enough."
No dad, the greed goes "That sounds like treason."

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force So I'm legitimately wondering how much value Sol has in Greed's eyes? I'm wondering if part of a peace deal would require him to give up Sol, or if he's legitimately too precious to the army. I'm leaving it up to you since you're the boss and all.

Sorry I was doing a d&d session, just got myself a servant--

Anyways, yeah Ottos is in Pig form . . . it would be kind of weird if he wasn't and was licking Lust, might have started a war on it's own if he wasn't in his pig form licking her.

And awwwwwwww yeah, this lil piggy is getting some attention.

Sorry I was doing a d&d session, just got myself a servant--

Anyways, yeah Ottos is in Pig form . . . it would be kind of weird if he wasn't and was licking Lust, might have started a war on it's own if he wasn't in his pig form licking her.

And awwwwwwww yeah, this lil piggy is getting some attention.
You go Mr. Oinkers!!! SOL HAS FAITH IN HIS PIGGY BRO!!!

I don't know if I am just thinking too well in character or not but I am having trouble responding. Like how do I go with sharing the news? ;~; this lil piggy is the bearer of bad news

I don't know if I am just thinking too well in character or not but I am having trouble responding. Like how do I go with sharing the news? ;~; this lil piggy is the bearer of bad news
Tell her the bad news, but maybe suggest a large golem army as a means of mitigating the risk to her people, and name drop me, the master of golems...

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but like I can't imagine people not knowing about Greed's massive golum army. Nor do I think that he would keep his son a total secret. That being the case, why wouldn't everyone want to have an army that would pose no loss of life to the general?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back