• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Probably George Probably George Still need a family listed. He was still born and still had a father and mother. Lost to history or not, that is still there and should be on the CS.

I'd like to see more in personality. An easy way to write out a longer personality is to pick five personality traits that really defines the character then describe the personality trait as it relates to the character. Do remember that you are playing humility, not justice or valor. So, there should be some kind of connection to humility and his desire to bring justice everywhere.

History needs something. History is a good place to write the events that made him go from humble to, 'I stab at evil!' justice as that is not something someone just starts to do. Also, remember that he fought alongside Lust, Envy and Wrath against Pride.

Actual Appearance is the Inhumane appearance they have. So the angelic form would be more likely to be his Actual Appearance. Not the human one.

Notice:
We are only allowing 1 Virtue and 1 Sin to not have a nation [I'm sorry Charity, Pride and Wrath, you guys have to have nations]. Not much of a war if no one has a nation.

Don't think I forgot about you guys- Pride is in the process as we speak. :3

giphy.gif

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force I look forward to your nation!

Here's a taste of it:

The only rebel who'd chosen to surrender rather than die fighting glared at the scribe listing him down for the official report.
"You'll never win. Free men will never lose to slaves."
The scribe didn't look up or stop writing. "There is no slavery in The Empire of the Gierlands. The word was not in the official dictionary until foreigners introduced the concept."
The rebel spat. "Fish have no word for 'water' but they still live in it."
The scribe finished his report and stood to leave as the soldier was dragged toward the executioner's block. "Then enjoy the freedom you've chosen, it won't last long. Take whatever comfort you can from the knowledge that your death will help repay the debt your treason created."
The rebel's blood drained from his face as he saw that there was a Shyish Mage standing next to the masked executioner.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Another nation that is okay with necromancy! [Also, making people who died pay their debts by resurrecting their bodies to do manual labor is an awesome idea.]

"Serve me in life or slave for me in death!" I like it.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Another nation that is okay with necromancy! [Also, making people who died pay their debts by resurrecting their bodies to do manual labor is an awesome idea.]

"Serve me in life or slave for me in death!" I like it.
And using their souls to power magic. The Empire of the Nierlands is set up to be as efficient as possible but has an incredibly high standard of living and little to no class system. It comes at the cost of it being ruled by an immortal Emperor whose avarice can never be truly satisfied, it's a totalitarian utilitarian system of interweaving local governments that brook no dissent, and repeated wars of conquest. Also the international community does not like them, but can't do anything about it without potentially catastrophic results.

I had to reread it three times XD
So for the nation, I just create the nation Pride ends up ruling, right?
*high fives*

*High fives.* YEAH! Cause we..we think alike xD

XD Everyone lives a decent life in his kingdom, no one is better then others [so its like communism if it worked and everyone didn't starve.. like, you know, it usually works out to happen], but they live in a never ending machine that cares nothing about who they are and only sees them as cogs in a machine designed to give their Immortal God-Emperor what he wants. But it is filling a hole that can never be filled. Anyone who attempts to fight against the machine is killed and then resurrected. Also very violent. Not very well liked.

I had to reread it three times XD
So for the nation, I just create the nation Pride ends up ruling, right?
*high fives*
Yep c:

XD Everyone lives a decent life in his kingdom, no one is better then others [so its like communism if it worked and everyone didn't starve.. like, you know, it usually works out to happen], but they live in a never ending machine that cares nothing about who they are and only sees them as cogs in a machine designed to give their Immortal God-Emperor what he wants. But it is filling a hole that can never be filled. Anyone who attempts to fight against the machine is killed and then resurrected. Also very violent. Not very well liked.
Thank you darling <3

Don't worry, even if the Empire's mages are draining the areas outside it dry, they'll return it after they've conquered and assimilated those areas.
Nothing like not dying of deprivation or violence to put new citizens in the right frame of mind to realize they're now much better off. Except for quite a bit of the ruling class who have probably been sent to re-education camps or been executed and are now being put to new uses.

In the Empire of Gierlands, happiness and efficiency go hand in hand. Because if you're not efficient, you're not happy.

Don't worry, even if the Empire's mages are draining the areas outside it dry, they'll return it after they've conquered and assimilated those areas.
Nothing like not dying of deprivation or violence to put new citizens in the right frame of mind to realize they're now much better off. Except for quite a bit of the ruling class who have probably been sent to re-education camps or been executed and are now being put to new uses.

In the Empire of Gierlands, happiness and efficiency go hand in hand. Because if you're not efficient, you're not happy.
Lust is efficient at everything c; *Wink wink, nudge nudge.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back