THE BEGINNING - Noivian

Nova: i want to understand

Nova: but i can't if you don't explain

Nova takes a tentative step forwards. 

Wellsav: I've tried in many alternate universes, but every time you wouldn't understand.

Wellsav aggresses and deals 1,500,000 damage.

Nova attempts to move to dodge, but fails, taking 1,500,000 damage. She falls to the ground, a large gash staining her front as blood seeps out, pooling around her dying form as she utters a few last words.

Nova: i told you

Nova: i wouldn't fight

Nova: i promised

Nova: so why did you attack?

Grimdark Sievert teleports to Nova's corpse.

As he sees what happened (And Wellsav was gone a while ago) , the clouds darken. Green lightning can be seen as a rain of a black, tar-like substance falls.

Grimdark Sievert picks up Nova and walks.

He just walks. Who knows where.

@Noivian

Grimdark Sievert lays Nova on her s=quest bed and mutters a few words.

As that happens, the symbol on Grimdark Sievert's face glows green.

THE WORK OF THE GREEN SUN AND FURTHEST RING COMBINED.

@Noivian

The orbs on the end of the bed pillars light up a bright green. Large butterflies, the land's totem animal, surround Nova's corpse, a spectacular light surrounding her. A power surrounds her dream self, and in an instant the two become one living, breathing being, a god tiered Nova, decked in full god tier getup. She lands softly on her quest bed, watching Grimdark Sievert carefully. Everything felt different... and the same at the same time.

Nova: hey. 

Nova: so uh

Nova: thank you

Nova: and

Nova: im sorry

Nova: there's a lot more to living than existing. 

Nova: what i did was dumb and reckless

Nova: and i know i hurt you by doing what i did

Nova: and i'm sorry

Nova: i should never have done that

Nova breaks into tears, throwing her arms around Grimdark Sievert. She's smiling, but also sobbing. It's touching, if not concerning. 

((when you casually forget your character's age))

((its just slightly confusing because i always imagine her to be 19, like me, but i keep forgetting she's not))

Nova: hey

Nova: stay with me, okay?

Nova: i don't want to loose you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back