THE BEGINNING - Drangor

==>

Well holy shit. That's..It was too big to even be described.

What even WAS this? You knew it was...some giant green sun, but something felt...different.

[CP]: johnny
[CP]: i found this weird and big green sun

??: You got ahold of Die's Doll, didn'tcha? Well go back to your timeline and never pester me again.

Take a photo?

==> Show off you exemplary photo taking skills.

You take a photo of somewhat decent quality, and pull the trigger-- pin. It sounded cooler in your mind, okay?!

==> STRIFE!

Assuming just going to other timelines won't get this annoyance out of your house, you decide to assault it instead. You equip your 1-Axe, and AGGRIEVE at it.

You mentally pray this wont get you killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You die. jk jk

The FLORANIUM TEDDY IMPFANTRY takes 20 damage, counting for the defense points. I thought I posted sorry

Alex: Enter Autumn's  Land

You enter Autumn's land. You feel an immense amount of time fuckery. You can't find Autumn anywhere.

==> Be Autumn 

You are currently in your house, perched up top a GIANT FUCKING TREE. The land consists of a hellton of trees,  all varying in type, size, and etc. She is currently in STRIFE with a FLORANIUM TEDDY IMPFANTRY. 

==> STRIFE!

You AGGRIEVE it yet again.

Boom.

The FLORANIUM TEDDY IMPFANTRY attacks, dealing fifteen damage and knocking Autumn to the wall.

Boom.Use the 7-Axe this time. Not the 6-Axe.

Alex: Wake up!

You wake up. You will try to look for Autumn again.

Alex: Look For Autumn

You see that Autumn is fighting an some type of IMP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex: Don't assist Autumn

You decide to not help Autumn. You head inside, and start playing Bootchaser.

==> Give in to the Narrator.

Oof, that hurt. Luckily, there was no broken bones. You equip your 7-Axe, and AGGRIEVE yet again.

Hey, is that Bootchaser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back