• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The beauty is this has all happened before...

Little Lozy

Cursed

Cursed

Cursed

Forever

Long ago you served a family of well off women. They had secrets, many. What really happened to the father or any man that seemed to enter this house? How did these women seem to acquire all this luxury? The small town seemed to swirl of rumors.

Harlots

Sirens

Witches

One week from the year the ladies of the house would send away all the help. They never left the place for a whole week. It was silent.

Witches

One year, you, an unlucky servant enter that home on that horrid week, you truely saw those women for what they were. You disbelief spilled out into the crowd and while you ran through the streets they ran to the home and set it ablaze.

But you kept running.

You were found, you vile creature. You hadn't set the fire but you had lit the flame. For that you were punished. For that you were cursed.

You were cursed by a witches coven for revealing them. You served them for years, but now you will serve them for an eternity. You were transformed. A black cat. You live your life as a black cat only transforming to your human appearance at midnight, you never age, but you take the cats form again before dawn. You are passed from witch to witch. You are there familiar and must train them in the very thing you ran from nearly 100 years ago.

It's presant day. You will be playing the character of the cat by day human by night. I will play a witch in her college years still learning her trade. You have grown with me since I was a child, we are something like friends.
If you play the character as a female this will be a platonic friendship that could have some more sass and also heartache and girl mischief.
If you choose to play the character as a male there can be a romance, maybe.
Both of these plots may round out to a central plot of lifting the curse. However I plan for the entire thing to be very character driven.

Semi-detailed/detailed

3 paragraph post minimum.

PM or comment below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back