• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beasts of Farwell || OOC

Oh, you mean hosted projects? It's a preference thing really. And it defiantly isn't standard for only roleplays where it would be a necessity (such as huge ones or those heavy in lore where a ton of threads are required.) I'm not opposed to them and to enjoy them, but applications are currently closed as well as I felt that this small little RP didn't warrant one.

Ah, okie. I remember back in the day when you didn't have a choice and had to make a hosted project, or do a rediculous amount of thread hopping to get to where you needed to be

Ah, okie. I remember back in the day when you didn't have a choice and had to make a hosted project, or do a rediculous amount of thread hopping to get to where you needed to be
Uh, that's still a thing if GMs aren't smart enough to put the links in a convenient place x3

Sweet :) Ill work on my character tonight, I'm heading to work here in a bit.
No rush! :D

Last edited:
I'll be sure to do just that then! Did you have the character sheets up already? I'm sorry if you did and I missed it because I wasn't paying attention.

Do we have like, a body of water nearby so my charachter can be a dock worker? Or something that involves hard physical labor due to trade, or transportation, or whatnot?

Do we have like, a body of water nearby so my charachter can be a dock worker? Or something that involves hard physical labor due to trade, or transportation, or whatnot?
Well, it's a pretty landlocked small town.... he could.... uhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back