• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE BEAST INSIDE [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze I would like to ask what part these rolls will play within the RP? Are they simply a frame of reference that may or may not come into play, or will they influence our orders or otherwise affect the direction of the story?

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze I would like to ask what part these rolls will play within the RP? Are they simply a frame of reference that may or may not come into play, or will they influence our orders or otherwise affect the direction of the story?
They will influence the orders you may or may not recieve, as well outline the work that you are supposed to do. Following orders will bring reward, breaking them for your own gain will bring reprimand.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest - Your character seems to be obviously preset towards Recon in their skill set, but he's also a peacock and as such will stand out like a sore thumb in whatever environment he's in. His personality also seems to be that of someone who would be good in social situations with the hypnosis skill as a good ace up your sleeve if things go sour, but he possesses no social skills. What were you going for with him?
Recon would be the way, for his colors he usually covers himself up when going into battle. What he'd do is take it off and show off his colors when he needed someone to look so he could hypnotize them as bright colors in a dull environment would be eye catching. This would help with anyone who may be losing a fight or when he's scouting to get others to do something he needed done, say get the enemy to open something for him.

Recon would be the way, for his colors he usually covers himself up when going into battle. What he'd do is take it off and show off his colors when he needed someone to look so he could hypnotize them as bright colors in a dull environment would be eye catching. This would help with anyone who may be losing a fight or when he's scouting to get others to do something he needed done, say get the enemy to open something for him.
Would also relay your arrival heavily.

Would also relay your arrival heavily.
Yeah, he wouldn't use it unless he needed to or as a last resort. Say they needed an item he'd try to go in to get it, but if there was an open possibility of one person near it, they could simple grab it themselves. Mostly it's used as a last attempt escape or last ditch effort to get in. Depending on how long he can hold them for he could possible get them subdued so others won't have to deal with them.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze
Thanks so much for the feedback! =D Originally, I was going to have Iris learn some martial arts like Judo or Taekwondo, but I thought that idea would not go well with her being the 'intelligent' type of character. Perhaps I could have her know Taekwondo (where it specializes specifically in kicking) so that it would all be even. I can completely take out the stealth part in my character's asset and focus solely on being a combatant and a tactician.

Last edited:
Would you mind if my charachter was a bit older than 22? Say about 30 ish? Cause I cant find a young looking picture that fits what my charachter would look like.

Would you mind if my charachter was a bit older than 22? Say about 30 ish? Cause I cant find a young looking picture that fits what my charachter would look like.
As in, no, that won't do. It's a precise process, if you're older you wouldn't have been picked. Also, your biography is more of a fighting style and personality tab currently. Expand on it

I was thinking more along the lines of I was one of the first. So I wouldn't have been older at the time but I was older now because I was trained longer. But if you still don't like that then fine. Also, I can't think of anything more to add.

I was thinking more along the lines of I was one of the first. So I wouldn't have been older at the time but I was older now because I was trained longer. But if you still don't like that then fine. Also, I can't think of anything more to add.
Your character is about twice as old as the project idea even being pitched, there's no choice outside of the ages I've already listed in the CS.

Include what their life was like before camp, include what their life was like in camp, just include a life for there to be read about. As it stands I can't accept him.

I'm not planning to just let it die, as I have before mentioned :)
I'm feeling a lot better, maybe my Christmas gift to you this year will be an opening post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back