• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Sirensong

Ten Thousand Club
Characters

Shadow- hes the Captain of the bats hes got short spiky black hair with orange like eyes hes stealthy fast has a heart almost of stone but he does have a soft spot for one of the dog girls he does a lot of the executions hes very close to his vice.

I will make more for the bats later on :}

Dogs -

Maddie rose- she has long blondish hair with brown in it though she does have some black streaks in it she does have some anger problems shes the pup trainer of the dogs she isn't very fast and is on the low rank of the totem pole in the dogs they don't exactly care for her shes smart would equal up to any vice she makes quick plans

Willow - she has black hair much like her brother shes a bit younger then he is shes in the pup class although shes a major threat to the bats make no mistake and her brother knows this he isn't exactly thrilled with the idea with his sister in the game.

will make more male characters in the rp

Bats -

Shiro - Like his name meaning Shiro is white all the way around. From his out of control hair to his expressionless white eyes. Though when it comes to clothing still he is blacker then night. He is a strange person, rarely ever showing emotion toward anything, though once and awhile someone will manage to make him laugh.

Ama - Unlike her twin sister from the Dogs, Ama is quick to anger and stubborn beyond belief. Her actions are often consider crazy and reckless and she has gotten lectured by higher up more then once due to her lack of respect and dislike of orders. Despite all these things she is rather effective at her job. Her black hair is short and her dark brown eyes always seem to be looking of into some other time.

Dogs -

Ana - Like her sister she is a stubborn person, though she will deny this fact. She is calm and a quick thinker never letting anyone get the best of her. She has a way of demanding respect from others, and lucky to since she is the commander of the Dog. Unlike her sister her hair is long and a golden color, though their eyes match. Ana has a secret liking for a Bats member, but pretends not to notice him.

Will make more characters as the rp goes on. Plus the two sisters try to hide the fact that they are related.

ok :]

Shadow sighed he was lurking In the shadows of the hotel eh had heard some dogs goofing off but they were strangely close he let out a huff he was growing impatient * the dogs vice had probably sent them to spy on them * he thought before quickly turning around and looking for his vice " ama Shiro " he yelled.

Maddie let out a sighshe had just had a milk shake and it had made her mouth almost frozen she sighed * not knowing were the bats hotel is.. is a problem for me training willow * she thought truthfully even she knew that she couldn't effticatevly train willow without knowing were they were at all times.

Ama grumbled and smacked Shiro before walking over to her commander. "Yes Sir!" She said looking at him with a bored look. "Or to you want the vice, Shiro." She grumbled looking over at that guy. Arr, she really disliked his personality or lack of one. He was to unreadable for her liking.

Shiro quietly walked over and watched as Ama and the commander spoke. Well mostly Ama. She talked a lot, but he didn't much care what she did. He took a look around and sighed, maybe he would go and get something sweet to eat or he could... No he had more important matters to attend to.

Ana walked down the street with the all the grace a boss should have. She was out looking for something at the moment and it was proving quite hard to locate. Stopping she sighed and looked around. She was on guard, like always, but you would have never been able to tell from simply looking at her. She seemed perfectly relaxed.

Shadow looked at ama and sighed slightly " I need you to do something for me and Shiro don't make me say it again we got some intruders the pup trainer and a pup their not scouts but see what they want " he mumbled " and you ama I need you to get me... something to eat.. but be on the look out for their vice and captain " he mumbled.

Maddie sighed she noticted willows face she was much like her brother on somethings but she fit right in with the dogs and everyone knew that but she had a much warmer heart then her brothers though she did have a temper sometimes "maddie that hotels giving me the creeps "she mumbled,

Ama glared at her commander and stalked of to get him some 'food'. She grumbled to herself as she walked toward one of the food places. "Damn him!" She growled kicking a trash can. Sending her to get food of all things. She could be used for so much more.

Shiro nodded and walked off toward the sound of voices. He didn't care what his orders were he was going to get some food while he worked, and why not. He spotted the pup and the trainer right of the bat. "haha." He laughed at the thought. He would watch them for awhile before making any conclusions about why they were there.

Ana frowned as she came around a corner and spotted two of her people. They seemed lost or scared, either way it was unacceptable from her underling. "What are you two doing!" She demanded walking up behind them. "I hope you are training that pup and not fouling around." She continued looking at them with fiery eyes.

Maddie looked at ana and sighed she would have spoken up but willow did before she got a chance to . Willow looked at ana "if you had enough sense Captain ! you would realize shes teaching me about the street fighting part we just stopped to get something to drink got a problem with that even you of all people should know we cant compete well if we don't get any drinks " she mumbled.

Shadow sighed and looked outside and shook his head * they are making such chaos around here* he thought grumbling he sat back for a bit most of his bats were easy going but they did like it mess with the dogs a bit he excpted shiro would be playing the pup and the trainer like a cat and mouse for a bit maddie was a scaredy cat shadow had seen her jump numerous times but he wasn't sure about their captain.

Ana glared at Willow. "You child have a lot to learn. This is not the best way to learn about that topic. Even more so since one of the Bats has been watching you. Oh, and leaner some manners or you want have to worry about street fighting. I am only checking on my underling, since it is clear they can't even keep their guard up." She said, the last part was more directed at Maddie then the pup. She turned and continued walking down the street.

Shiro sighed as the Dogs' commander called him out. He tilted his head as he watched her. She was quite the women, fierce and demanding. He turned and walked into a food store, while keeping his eyes on the two dogs outside. He would hear it report about the Dogs' commander later.

Ama grumbled and walked back to her commander with his food. She stopped in front of him and throw the food into his arms. "There's your blood food." She growled and moved to stand beside him. "I believe Shiro is getting food at the moment." She said with a sigh, she didn't get how that guy could manage so many tasks at once and still do a good job with his orders.

Shadow nodded and sighed "that pup ... " he growled before sighing getting up "yeah thanks for the food theres a tip its on the notepad "he saod getting up and walking out and on the notepad there was writeen control your temper on it he chuckled at the thought of ama face when she saw it he loved playing tricks on her to.

Maddie sighed she really didn't care what Ana had to say anymore it wasn't like she would be named vice anyways she let out a sigh and plopped down at a table for a bit * a bat huh don't matter much..* she thought her legs ached and it showed she looked at willow who was still a barrel of engery "the dogs.. a bunch of unorganized mess.." she said sighing.

Ama took the note pad and growled looking at what had be written. "You ass!" She yelled and stormed from the room. How dear he, that good for nothing leader. All he ever did was give outrageous commands that had nothing really to do with getting those mutts of the streets. She had absolutely no respect for that horrible man.

Shiro pulled up a chair and sat down at the table with the two dog or more correct pups. "So, how are you pups doing today." He asked with little emotion. "Can I maybe interest you two in a quick lesson?" He asked looking between the two. He did not care if they said yes or not, he would challenge them any way.

Ana had found what she was searching for and now was circling around to go check up on her two underling. Maybe she had been a bit harsh with them, but you need to be more careful around here instead of standing around like a idiot. She sighed and picked up her pace, she swore if they were in trouble with the Bats she would personally have to punish them.. and maybe take them under her wing.

Maddie looked at shiro and tipped her head she looked and sighed she looked at willow "shit its the vice... " she mumbled before fixing to get up she looked at willow and tilted her head quickly she looked at shiro "what do you want " she mumbled she let out a sigh she looked at willow " lesson number two the vice ... when they challenge even if you say no its a yes " she mumbled "speaking of which were is our vice haven't seen the idoit all day " she mumbled.

Willow slightly sighed "yeah .. bout that Maddie you sure Laird still our vice ?" she asked "I mean.." she looked at Shiro and maddie she heard maddies words and nodded "whys that " she asked leaning over maddies chair she was giggling and boy was she giggling she soon stole maddies hat and sunglasses.

Shiro looked at the two girl in front of him. "Tick, tock. Your time is growing short." He said with his normal emotionless tone. He gave them his expressionless look and stood up. "Come a long little pups, leave the master teach you how its done." He spoke to them as he waited for them to follow his lead.

Ama marched through the streets pushing people out of her way. She wanted to fight and she had a certain person in mind. "Ana!" She yelled out hoping her ungrateful sister was near by. She loved to anger her ever so dear sister and the best way to do so was challenge her when she was out on the town.

Ana walked up to the table were the Bats' Vice was challenging her pups. "You think you got this Maddie or would you like me to step in?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "I would much like to see what you are capable of doing." She said with a grin, despite the events earlier with her underling she had quite a bit of faith in their abilities.

Maddie knashed her teeth she wanted so bad to put this guy in his place she looked as her captain appeared " yeah I got him but ... hes not our master " she growled but then she covered her mouth after she growled * shit* she thought standing up "Ok fine lead the way " she said crossing her arms she looked at shiro and narrowed her eyes "bring it on Shiro " she said.

Willow smiled until she saw Shadow walking down the road "oh is there a challenge between you two I wanna watch this " he said he looked at willow and gave a slight laugh * so maddies teach her * he thought laughing so hard he nearly fell over he didn't get to be captain by his laughing he got by his street fighting skills.

Shiro laughed when he heard the little pup say 'bring it on'. It was the funniest thing he had heard all day. He was more known for his clever tricks, then his combat skills, though those weren't bad either. "Hello Captain." He said taking notice to his commanders arrival.

Ana laughed when her pup spoke up. "That's a girl! That's what I like to her from my Dogs!" She said with a bit of pride. A smile spread across her face when she seen Shadow coming toward them. "Why Hello." She said giving him a wicked look. She wanted to take him on so bad, but that would have to wait till another day.

Shadow looked at Ana "Ana " he said dipping his head slightly he looked at Maddie "I rember you.. from the last time we excuted one of the pups... what was her name " he asked he was trying to piss maddie off and it was working he slightly laughed and looked at Ana " hope you don't mind me watching since Shiro is my vice " he said.

Maddie was watching Shiro out of one eye and then Shadow out of her other eye it was obvious she was pissed her pissed vibes were rolling off of her she let out a huff and knashed her teeth or maybe she was grinding them * how dare he ! bring that up ! * she thought feeling a twinge of gultiness and it showed in her face.

Ana looked at Shadow and grinned. "You really shouldn't anger my precious Dog here." She said calmly, but a wicked gleam shone in her eyes. "And about that I still owe you one, maybe if I'll personally repay the favor." She said with a small growl. She glared at him for a second more before turning back toward her pups.

Shiro looked at Maddie and tilted his head to one side. He had a bag of chips in one hand and was eating them as he watched her. "Your move first." He said calmly, clearly not worried about what would happen next. It wasn't that he was confident, no he just did not care.

Maddie looked at shiro and huffed * great now everyones eyes are burned into my back first * she thought she looked at shiro "that's really rude.." she muttred * know way is he eating chips ! * she thought she looked at him for a quick second and accessed the situation and took off running and jumped from the brick wall and aimed to kick at him but acutely stole his chips.

Willow looked at her brother and sighed she slightly hid behind Ana she saw her brothers gaze turn to maddie and Shiro he ignorged what ana say for a bit " oh and ana .. try anything I dare you " he said he was confident but he was worried about some of the dogs they were good at what they do espically willow and madide.

Shiro frowned when Maddie stole his chips. "You just lost any chance of getting out of this alive." He said calmly, but it was as if a switch had been flip. His eyes were dark and venomous. He reached into his pocket and with a very quick motion trow something at Maddie.

Ana ignored Shadow, she was more interested in watching her Dog take down the vice of the Bats. She had no intention of interfering with this challenge, though she was a bit worried. Anyone wise would know their enemy, and it was clear Maddie did not know her enemy. First rule of the Bats vice: Don't take his food.

Ama watched from behind a tree. She really wanted to challenge her sister, but with all the people around Ana and her secret of being sisters would be uncovered. They looked to much a like to be seen together. She growled and continued to observe from behind the tree.

Maddie looked at Shrio she gave a flash grin she knew he wasn't joking she watched him she stayed for a second "you think that don't you " she said eating a potato chip then tossing them behind her * try and kill me I dare you !* she thought her eyes narrowed she looked at shiro her eyes quickly watched him .

Shiro was known for his thinking more then his fighting, but he was also known for his speed. He was going to tier the girl out and then go for the kill, if that did not work he still had plans B-Z and 0-100, which he had come up with in the time it took her to still his food. He moved and moved quick.

Ama took a deep breath and begin to walk toward Shadow. She would take a chance of the secret getting out, but only because she was a tad bit worried about Shiro. She sighed and walked up beside Shadow. "Hello. You think Shiro will be okay?" She asked looking over at Shiro.

Maddie looked at Shiro she had watched him fight once or twice she looked at him and moved out of the way and rasied her leg and kicked at his hips she let out a huff she wasn't goanna get tired out fast "have to do better then that .." she murmured "want to make this interesting..?" she asked she didn't except him to answer back.

Shadow looked at ama and smiled at pat her on the head "yeah he"ll be fine but I have feeling he aint goanna get a chance to kill Maddie " he said truthfully "and I didn't mean it Ama " he said truthfully grinning he loved pissing people off and everyone knew it he glanced at willow it was obvious to the eye they were brother and sister but most people didn't know that.

Shiro got out of the way of the kick. He was not worried about this fight or where it would go. He would get back at her for the chips though. He blinked and yawned, viewing this as a good enough answer to the girl question. He was more concerned with getting more food then winning this fight.

Ama grumbled and then glared at Ana. She hated her sister, for what she didn't know, but she dislike her sister more then anything else in the world. "Hello." She growled at Ana, who ignored her and that made her even madder.

"if im still alive after this fight and you win I gotta buy you some food.. and do whatever you tell me " she said rushing at him with something in her hand she was goanna live and she knew that for sure she aimed a hit with a knife at his side she was at her happiest when she was fighting vices and everyone knew it maybe that was cuase she wanted to be a vice one day.

Shiro took his chance and left himself get hit. He returned the hit with on of his own. "Can we call it a draw and go get food?" He asked with no emotion, back to his normal self. "We are both bleeding and I would much rather be eating then fighting at this moment." He said with a sigh.

Ana laughed and looked over at Shadow. "Some people we have." She said still laughing. She wasn't mad at this outcome, but she would have to see how Maddie responded to this. She frowned looking out of the corner of her eye at Ama.

Maddie looked at him "sure " she said looking at him that's when she heard shadow snicker and offer something "well how about willow and maddie the two fearless girl spend the night at our hotel " he asked grinning it was more a challenge then a reguest and he made that clear by the way he talked .

Maddie sighed and looked at shadow and murmured "gosh hes never let me live my scaredy dog reputation down.." she murmured only the two people who could have heard it would be shiro and her and she didn't except him to respond to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back