• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Theory nodded knowing what she meant. "Yeah. I don't really blame him for being that way. He really hasn't had the best hand given to him. I mean he raised you all almost by himself.' He sighed wondering how hard and terribly sad that must have been. Having to go on with out the person you loved, yet seeing them every day in your kids. "I actually think you would look stunning in a black dress." Paden gave nod and sighed, "You have people here to protect you if they decide to be dicks." He told her with a slight smile. Val walked up behind Persia and put his hands over her eyes. "I dropped my phone in the lake.. so I tracked you down by scent." He said as he kissed her cheek. Paden sighed figuring that must be his sister's boyfriend. Lane knew that was true. "I'll go into hiding when that happens. Most likely you'll rip me a new one too." He grumbled not wanting to get caught in that cross fire. He knew better. Tempest shook her head, curious now. "no, what?" She was eager to hear what her mother had done. To see what she had been like as a child, and if she was anything like her. Vera smiled reaching for the strawberry and chocolate ice cream tube. Crow grumbled listening to them as he kicked open his mother's front door. "You have grandkids. Take them before I tie them to a tree somewhere.' He told her as he herded the children into the house. He knew he would never actually do that. he was a lot of bad things, but a bad father was not one of them. Slate glared at Mason. "You best not do that. You'll regret it for the rest of your life." He warned him as he heard the baby crying in the other room. "You should be more concerned about your fiancé and babies." Dolly smiled hearing that. "i'm glad." she knew she was losing more blood then was healthy, but right now she had another baby to deliver. She knew her body was already shaking from the blood lose. Boss (Until I think of a name, lol) walked over and took the file. "wow. I wasn't expecting this, but maybe this will work out for us." She said with a grin as she put it back down and reached for her drink.

Jade smiled"i thought i would to"she said smiling"black ..is my color..unlike white..whites to pure for me i believe.."she said frowning"..i can hear my farther now"she said laughing while rolling her eyes"he will probably still want to talk to you you know that right?"she asked Persia smiled"now I have to kill you Val.."she joked "Val..this is my twin paden..Paden this is my boyfriend..who avvidently phone got dropped in a lake why? did someone in your family..find out?"she asked worriedly"your brother do it?"she asked. Avalanche laughed slightly"your right..probably your farther to..no one messes with my babies..and everyone should know that by now"she said frowning"you want to guess of what persias keeping secret?"she asked,Pearl smiled"..i put his head in a toilet..and flushed it..thats why his hair goes in the other direction now"she said smiling "hes always near some type of water when he says something stupid to me youd think he learn better"she mumbled, He chuckled lightly before giving it to her"their..now anything else you want? you want to..go play the wii dance game with me..maybe we can get kip..with us..Ana might kill us all if we break something again"he said laughing ,  She looked at crow and the kids she looked at annora"okay slow down..grandkids..girl.. okay I need names.."she mumbled as she put her hand to her head *now I have a headache..*she thought.Mason grumbled"your right I will..but so help me..if you stop me..i will put  abullet through you..if you even thinking about coming after my little sister or me..their wont be anything stopping me next time"he said eyeing him, Bird sighed "i hear mason he should be here soon okay.."she said sighing worriedy"you have to stay awake though okay?"she said worriedly.Tidal nodded lightly "i wasn't either..hence my drink all over the computer "he said sighing"although..you know since she is a half breed maybe that will work in our favour..since..she is Gypsy and hunter..i hate saying halfbreed.."he said frowning thinking about it "do you think she will join us?"he asked curioursly.

Theory chuckled hearing that. "This is going to sound weird, but my favorite colors are lavender and white. I actually think white is not as innocent as most people think. It's more blinding then anything." He told her with a small smile. "I'm sure he will get to talk to me. And I'm also sure he'll try to intimidate me too." He laughed knowing how Pride could be. Val smiled at her before smiling at Paden. "Nah, no one found out. I was just trying to get a little girls boat back for her since the tide took it to far out.. and well I fell in and lost my phone." He explained motioning to his soaking wet clothing. Paden chuckled as he listened to Val explaining what happen to his phone. Lane sighed thinking about Persia and what kind of person she was. "I'm going to say she's doing something like a rescue but only more dangerous." He grumbled knowing how big a heart she had, but that she was also their child. Tempest laughed so hard hearing that. It sounded a lot like something she would have done. "I guess it is true. I really do take after you." She told her mother as she wiped tears out of the corner of her eyes and smiled. Vera laughed knowing that her mother would not be happy if they broke something. "Aren't you worried Maddie might make fun of you dancing?" She asked hoping he wouldn't care and they could play the game. Crow took a deep breath. "Zira, he's the oldest, Kai, is second, and then Ambrosia. This is Annora." He said introducing them as he said their names. He saw Kai bouncing excitedly in place. Slate had never seen a look like that in Mason's eyes before. A part of him was proud that there was a killer somewhere deep inside the boy. "Only time will tell. Are you going to take that chance and go to Dolly or kill me and waste time?" He smirked waiting to see what his son would choose to do. Dolly gave a small nod. "I will. My babies need me to stay awake.." She told herself as she prepared herself for Theory to be born. "mason..." She mumbled wishing he would just come to her already.  Min gave Tidal a evil eye. "So you know I don't have wolf ears for the hell of it. I just happen to be a halfie too." She grumbled before looking over the file. "No doubt she will join. I've heard good things about her family and have personally ran into two of her siblings before." She said putting her drink down and crossing her arms.

Jade nodded "very true..Theory so I got a question whats your last name..am I taking your last name..or how is this working?"she asked sighing lightly,Persia sighed lightly before rolling her eyes some "don't ever scare me like that again"she said shaking her head worriedly"oh..so..with everything going on..i forgot to ask my dad about the trip"she said frowning"so I was thinking what if me you and paden. take a trip ourselves..go find out about everything ourselves?"she asked "if paden wants to come of course"she said smiling,Avalanche sighed"your probably right she was looking up the Gypsy and hunter peace thing last night..shh don't tell her I saw..she was in your office..last night looking it up..guess she thought that was the safest place"she said shrugging.Pearl smiled lightly"so your aunt from your farthers side Persia do we see her much?"she asked curioursly"girl is strange at times"she mumbled lightly *even though I love her shes strange..*she thought sighing. Shadow sighed"well..not really..cause this is more important..sides she opens her mouth..ill chase her down and give her a but kicking"he said chuckling lightly,Cross sighed watching crow "okay..i think crow might need something to drink.."he grumbled before sighing"are you coming to drink with me or not.."he said sighing he looked towards emmie slightly  and thyen all the kids"i know I need a drink dealing with all the kids espically that one"he said looking at Ambrosia , Ambrosia giggled slightly "just wait..uncle cross"she said rolling her eyes slightly, She sighed looking at annora "okay who wants some cookies and ice cream?"she asked, Annora sighed before walking over to emmie "so your cross girlfriend?"she asked curioursly looking at her, Mason sighed lightly before walking towards dolly"i mean it try anything and I will shoot "he growled before running upstairs to dolly"should I call an ambulance?"he asked worriedly ,Bird frowned before looking at dolly"its your call"she said sighing worriedly. Tidal sighed "I'm sorry I forgot you know how I am..."he said frowning "I'm pretty sure both her parents can be labeled as classically insane.."he mumbled "..so how should we go about..getting her to join?"he asked curioursly.

Theory smiled at her and sighed. "I have my dad's last name in human files but as an elf my given last name is Fang. Elves are given last names and titles based on their skill, personality, and accomplishments." He explained with a sigh. "You can keep your last name or take one of mine. My full name in elf is Theory Glory Fang son of Dolorosa Queen of elves." He told her wondering how she would feel about the last name Fang. It was the one he used the most. Val chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. "I promise I wont. We could. I think a trip would be great." He said wondering if her brother was okay with that. Paden grinned liking that idea. "We could but ya know dad and mom are going to freak out. We should probably leave a note." He sighed not wanting to have their crazy parents hunt them down and ground them for life. Lane sighed as he thought about what that meant. "I just hope that if she gets in over her head.. she at least comes to us or her brothers for help." He grumbled knowing he couldn't stop her from doing what she wanted to do. She was a young lady after all. Tempest smiled thinking about her one Aunt. "Yeah, we do. She comes over all the time. She spoiled us rotten. Her and every one else." She smiled knowing how her other Aunts and Uncles could be. Vera giggled trying to imagine that. "I can't see you doing that, daddy." She told him as she pulled out the game and got it set up. "I want to see Dark dance." She said eyeing her brother down. Crow grumbled but followed after his brother. "I need more then a drink." He sighed pulling his hood down to show the burn on the left side of his face and the bandages over what used to be his left eye. "I need something strong." Kai beamed and ran around squealing. "I do!!" He said stopping at his grandmother's legs and looking up at her with a big smile on his face. Emmie gave a nod. "I am. You must be Crow's girlfriend?" She asked hoping that was right. She couldn't be sure with the things she had heard about Crow though. Dolly took Mason's hand right as Theory was born. "Mason.. I'm so happy you are finally here." She told him knowing that it was probably best if he did call, though she wasn't sure if they would get there in time. "Call my mom. She's closer and can get here faster." She knew her mom would be able to help. Boss just rolled her eyes and looked at him. "How about we just send her an invite to have lunch with use and we make her the offer to join us." She told him with a shake of her head. "For being lazy you sure do seem to do things the hard way."

Jade looked at him"quite the last name.."she said sighing watching him "let me maul ..that over okay and see how it looks in writing so you want to do a dance..?"she asked curioursly she gave a quiet sigh seeing her cobra laying around her shoulders"i think he likes you..he hasn't bit you yet"she said in a slight teasing voice, Persia nodded"its settled then road trip..hey maybe we should get a Volkswagen bus in blue"she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh"..this is going to be fun ..yes a note would do wel..but even then our crazy mother might track us down "she said rolling her eyes,Avalanche laughed slightly"..she will..well atleast to one of her brothers..maybe..we both know she gets stubbornness from both of us which is down right scary"she mumbled "..we both know how bad we are"she said frowning. Pearl smiled"im glad to hear that"she said smiling she gave a curiours sigh"..does this town look like its in ashes?"she asked sighing"i mean in the future?"she asked. Dark looked at her and si9ghed before shaking his head"yeah alright fine..but if I break a hip its on you"he grumbled looking at vera"come on you against me"he said sighing. Cross sighed"sorry this all I got take it or leave it"he said watching emmie he gave a quiet sigh "..im not even going to ask about that"he said shaking his head slightly, Annora nodded"yep I am the names Annora"she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh"how long have you known cross?"she asked tipping her head"more so how did you meet ?"she asked smiling, She gave a quiet sigh before handing out the cookies and getting some ice cream "..your kai correct?"she asked curioursly, Mason nodded before sighing"this is going to be hell in about five minutes"he mumbled before calling her "oh boy" he said sighing,  Tidal chuckled"yes I do do things the hard way.. I forget theirs an easy way.."he said laughing"you want to order in some food?"he asked.

Theory chuckled knowing it was quite the last name. "If you want.. I could take your last name. I know it's not a common thing, but honestly I wouldn't mind." He said with a smile. "Animals tend to like me. I think it's because of my elf blood." He said as he reached out and rubbed the snakes head gently. "A dance. Could be fun." Val chuckled about the bus comment. "You are something else." He told her as he played with her hair. Paden laughed knowing she was probably right about their mother. He had only known her a short time but he already had a good idea on the kind of crazy she tended to be. "I'm still writing a note though." Lane sighed hoping that his boys would look out for their younger siblings if they got into trouble. "Yeah.. she did get that from us." He smiled slightly but then frowned. "She's going to give me a heart attack.. her or one of those boys." He grumbled. Tempest shook her head. "Actually, no. It's really pretty and there are tons of new businesses, though more then half the town and businesses are owned by Crow. He might be a murderer and power thief, a dirty player and game master, but he seems to honestly want to make the town as strong and great as he can, plus he seemed to be a good father. I only know cause Alphena dated his son Kai. Dad and you freaked when she told you, but after meeting Kai you two didn't mind as much. Rumors are he died though.. but personally I think my sister turned him into a vampire and is hiding him somewhere." She sighed wondering if her big sis really would do something that crazy. Vera beamed as she ran over to the game system. "If you break a hip it only means that daddy is in better shape then you." She told him in a teasing manner. "I'm going to kick your butt." Emmie smiled at Annora. "For awhile. He didn't want any one to know cause he's worried Crow will hurt me." She said with a sigh. She tended to be very honest, even when she shouldn't be. "At the park. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally knocked him into the lake." She blushed remembering that day. Crow took the drink and grumbled. "I finally found someone that is willing to stand up to me and maybe even stronger then I am. I took his leg off, so he can't do crap right now." He huffed knowing that guy would be back sooner or later. Kai gave a happy nod. "Yep! You are my grandmother right?" He asked wondering what she was like. "Daddy doesn't talk about you." Dolly closed her eyes a little finding it hard to stay awake. She opened them hearing her mother walk in and then a few gun shots and Adak followed her. Adak looked at Mason and huffed. "I saw you didn't shoot him, so I did. Once in the balls for being a dick and once in the ass because he started talking trash." He said before going over to the babies and dressing them in warm clothing. Boss laughed at him as she flopped back into her chair. "You can order food. I got some paper work to finish. Maybe.. we could go on a date kind a after we are done here." She offered him.

Jade sighed gently "let me munch on it alright"she said smiling gently"ill think about all of it...yeah animals huh..explains a lot acutely.."she said smiling before frowning gently"what if you get killed here..?"she asked sighing, Persia smiled gently and looking at val"...anyone else you want to bring on the trip?"she asked smiling"i mean besides me"she teased before looking at Paden"oh you still haven't met mason and bren have you?"she asked curioursly she looked at val"which reminds me your brother..you don't think he will try and stop you from leaving for the trip do you?"she asked, Avalanche laughed gently"her it will be her ...shes dating now and ..helping people..more then likely will get into fights"she said sighing watching him. Pearl sighed"if she has any sorta of crazy like I have shed do it"she said quietly looking at tempest she tilted her head some"to bad we cant get him to calm down some...but the power hungry thing scares the crap out of me"she mumbled,DArk chuckled" he is in better shape then me"he said sighing "..hmm..knowing dad and uncle kip..im surprised the house is left..as many fights as they've already been into..and I'm sure you will beat me "he said chuckling lightly , Annora covered her mouth and tried not to laugh "oh my..im sorry but thats funny.."she said smiling "..hmm so what do you do or more so like to do?"she asked curioursly looking at emmie, Cross sighed lightly "that man had to be either brave or plain bat  crazy"he grumbled slightly before shaking his head"..id like to say brave buT I don't think that's the case..yeah well he took your eye.. since you took his leg..so you two must be even for now"he said sighing, She nodded"yes I am.."she said sighing"i didn figurie he did..but..thats okay "she said smiling "so whats your faveriotre food?"she asked curioursly. Rowan frowned"i outta scold you to the moon and back !"she yelled"but give us the babies..and lets all get her the help she needs"she said frowning worriedly, Tidal grinned slightly"sure id like that..only I'm pretty crazy I hope you know that worse then most kinds of crazy"he said rolling his eyes" but were would you like to go ona  date?"he asked curioursly.

Theory looked at her and smiled. "I'm not going to get killed. I have more now to live for than I did at the beginning of this day." He told her knowing she was smart enough to realize he was talking about her. "We'll figure something out and get us all back home." Val chuckled at her question. "Nope, no one else." He promised her. "I doubt he'll try anything. Your parents really scared him when they showed up after school and had a talking with him." He told her wondering just what her crazy folks had said. Paden shook his head. "Not really. I've seen them around town.. but haven't ever talked to them." He wanted to get to know his brothers though. Lane rolled his eyes a little at the thought of all the trouble she could get into. "Joy" He grumbled wondering if it would be better for his health to just ground her for life. Tempest gave a nod, "She has a lot of you in her. Maybe.. if she did do that.. we could get her to convince Kai to stop his father. It's a long shot but it might actually work and be the best way to avoid any more fighting." She said thinking about it really hard. Vera gave her brother a look and shook her head. "That's sad.. that daddy is in better shape then you." She told him as she picked a song. "I'm not to shocked the house is still in one piece. They are both scared of mom." She pointed out knowing their mother had a wicked temper when pushed to far. Emmie smiled and shook her head, "Don't be. It is funny. The way he looked pulling himself out of the water." She giggled remembering it. "I'm a designer. I design clothing, buildings, landscapes. I even paint from time to time. I also work on ads for different places." She told Annora with a gentle soft tone smile. Crow sat back as he took a big drink. "He's a Ghost. Charles or Charlie better known now as Lane Ghost's son." He knew that would sum up the matter of whether the guy was brave or crazy. "I think he was going to try and cook me if he won. He said he'd never tried dragon before." He was a little unnerved by Bren for sure. Kai smiled at her as he climbed up into a chair. "I like everything! But frozen yogurt is super good too." He told her as he kicked his legs back and forth. Adak grumbled as he handed the two little wrinkles to his mother. "Do you want me to carry her or are you going to?" He asked Mason as he walked over to his sister's side. Boss just rolled her eyes at him. "I think you forget whom you are speaking to. I tend to break most crazy charts." She joked as she stood from her desk. "How about we get pizza and call it a night."

Jade grinned"good now..uh bridemsaid dresses..what color for them?"she asked curioursly"and who and your groomsmen...deal"she said sighing gently"for some reason i can see our farthers putting each other in headlocks"she said worriedly shaking her head , Persia eyebrows lifted"i highly doubt they talked more so..scared him senless"she said trying not to luagh before frowning"it does cocnern me though..how your parents would react"she said frowning worriedly watching him, Persia smiled"you will have to meet them soon they are both great..well when mason not in a grumpy mood"she said smiling shaking her head"so..were do we all ..want to go.. to find out all this stuff ?"she asked,Avalanche smiled"so yes or no on the ghost men?"she asked sighing lightly"shes not..going to stay our baby forever"she said frowning"shes dating now.."she said frowning slightly.Pearl nodded"maybe but its a long shot maybe if all his kids asked him to stop it would help?"she asked worriedly watching tempest"or atleast some of the fighting"she said sighing worriedly, Dark looked at her before shaking his head"true..and dads always fitter then me..he works out every day..between sitting and eating "he said in a joking way before rolling his eyes slightly he gave a worried sigh''youll have to come to my house soon"he grumbled lightly ,Annora grinned"i have a feeling so he was probably wide eye and in shock"she said smiling "are you two like togther togther ?"she asked curioursly "im just being nosey"she said smiling,Cross sighed lightly before getting a slight smirk on his face"ill have to send him a beer if he gets that accomplished"he said sighing lightly he sighed looking towards emmie and annora he gave a slight worried face before sitting up he grumbled slightly before shaking his head "...so Annora..intresting that shes still here and i mean breathing.."he said slightly confused. She nodded lightly before getting some food"here..some ice cream and cookies...personally i like cake better make all the hurts go away espically chocolate cake "she said smiling,Mason sighed before picking her up"okay come one evryone lets go hurry up.."he said sighing"but adak stay in case she gets to heavy"he mumbled lightly *if she had to energy she woulda have kicked my but for saying that *he thought frowning, Tidal smiled"sounds good to me Boss"he joked slightly "..hmm so any new ways to maybe achieve a little bit of peace?"he asked worriedly he frowned slightly"did i ever tell you the reason why i joined this thing?"he asked

Theory chuckled at the thought of someone putting his grumpy old father in a head lock. "Grey for the dresses and I was going to have Major as my best man, your twin brothers as two of my groomsmen, and Nico as another. I don't have very many friends. Just family really." He explained wondering if that was okay with her. Val laughed knowing she was probably right about that. Her parents were known for being crazy. "I doubt he's told my father. If he finds out he was intimidated by them he will think poorly of him for it." He sighed knowing his brother cared to much about what his father thought of him. Paden gave a nod wondering if they would be as accepting of him as every one else has been. "There is a huge library that is home to magical books that have a very recorded detail of the history of different towns and lands. We'd being crossing over into the land of elves and fairies, but I think it would be fun to start there. Lots of fun things to see and do." Lane grumbled knowing Avalanche was right. "Yes, but only one. His best trained and most loyal." He told her knowing that would be better then a hoard of them. Tempest looked at her mother and sighed. "His daughter might, but his oldest son is on the fence about being just as bad as his dad. Honestly I think all it would take is the two asking him. He values his children and if fighting is causing them harm in any way, I don't think he'd keep doing it." She had seen examples of such behavior before. Vera laughed at her brother joking around. "You shouldn't say things like that. If daddy doesn't beat you for it mom might. She's in better shape then most of us." She giggled as she gave a side glance toward her mother. "I'd love to come to your house, though only if you've taken down that bomb detector." She told him with a slight sigh. Emmie giggled a little. "I guess you could say that in a way. We plan on moving in together, though we aren't engaged yet." She told her knowing it was just a matter of time. Crow took in how uneasy his brother was. "If I wanted to torment you she would already be dead. However, we still have a standing agreement. I might be a lot of things, but I'm not a liar. I stand by my word and as long as you stick by yours, Emmie and any children you might have are off limits." He assured Cross. "Annora is different." He finally admitted. "Regardless of what you might believe.. I love my children and I've fallen for Annora. She's the only girl crazy enough to walk with me and not just be something in the back ground raising my children." Kai smiled as he ate the sweets. "Why don't daddy talk about you?" He asked a little curious why his father never talked about his parents or siblings. Dolly was pale and unable to make out anything being said any more. She wondered if this was what dying felt like. Nia walked out in front of them. "Hi Mason. Hello, Rowan." She said before waving for them to follow her. "Human medical care will do little help for her. She's an elf. There is a place where she can get the help she needs though, but you must follow me. Don't speak her name there though..." She told them with a frown. "I'll explain things more when we get there. There are alot of things you need to know." Boss smiled at him as they walked. "Well, I'm going to have a meeting with the current head of the Ghost family. He's agreed to talk with me and consider some kind of common ground. I've also had meeting with a Hunter Prince that is taking a gypsy fairy hunter mix as his bride. He is very open to the idea of peace. I've also sat down with different gypsy families too. some not so willing to accept that hunters can change." She sighed wondering what she would have to do to prove that it was possible. "No you never have.. You tell me why you joined and then I'll tell you why I started this." she told him with a grin.

Jade smiled him"family..is the best friends that you can have i know that for sure but their also the worst people to you at times to"she said frowning"hmm..you think if we change the future my mom might be alive when we get back?"she asked curioursly "or no you still think she will be dead in our time?"she asked frowning.Persia nodded smiling "yeah true you think he could ever relax and good choice paden"she said smiling"i say we do that"she said smiling"i say we hit a beach sometime soon to"she said smiling. Avalanche smiled"true as always your the smartest man alive.."she said smiling watching lane seeing what his recation would be"hmm i bet our kids are getitng into trouble as we speak"she said laughing.Pearl nodded"then why dont you all try it if the one is alive i mean?"she asked tilting her head she gave a gentle sigh watching tempest worriedly , Dark nodded"i did last week acutely.."he said sighing worriedly ".. my house still looks like a wreck but not as bad as it was"he grumbled frowning slightly "im still slightly afraid it will blow up..but mostly when im asleep"he said in a joking way,Annora smiled"good im glad..hes atleast trying to be happy.."she said sighing shaking her head slightly "..you like tea?"she asked curioursly looking at emmie , Cross eyed crow slightly before nodding"well your both crazy enough for each other.."he said sighing " your kids by the way..two of them not like you at all.."he said sighing lightly"speaking of which were is the third at ?"he asked sighing, She sighed lightly"mistakes were made..and such ..thats why he dont talk about me .."she said sighing looking at Kai , Mason nodded before sighing "okay then take us their ill duct tape all our mouths if i have to "he grumbled worriedly he gave an intresting glance at nia"then someone better tell me what i need to know"he said sighing, Tidal frowned lightly "my little sister ..is the reason why..she was one of those believe for peace kinda type of person..some hunter or Gypsy whoever it was..Drug her down..into a ditch..and killed her..i figuried this was a better way to remember her..then killing people"he said chuckling.

Theory smiled at her. "I think things will be different. I already have a shift in my memories. It's like I have two different memories of how things happen. My normal ones and then ones where my father.. is well different.. more loving." He frowned feeling like his old memories were starting to be replaced and the new ones were still changing. Val shrugged and sighed. "I'm not sure. Maybe some day, but for now i doubt it." He sighed knowing it would take something major to change his brother. Paden smiled thinking about the trip. "A beach would be great!" Lane blushed a little at her comment. "I'm far from being the smartest anything. I just have experience because I was dump at one point in time and made mistakes." He told her, though he loved hearing her call him smart among other things. Tempest sighed knowing it would be best to give it a shot. "Well.. my sister. If he is alive.. getting her to hand him over for any reason would be like convincing you to hand over dad. Even more so if there is any chance he could get hurt." She pointed out. "Plus no one wants to face a vampire with a temper that rivals her parents." She explained. "Maybe you could talk to her. I know she is in this time somewhere." Vera laughed a little. "Well if you would stop being paranoid and let you beautiful wife clean the damn house it wouldn't look so bad would it?" she teased him a little. "You should really see someone about being crazy you know." She joked with him. Emmie gave a nod. "I do like tea. I'm happy he's mine. You're a lady.. so maybe you can help me out a little. I'm.. well pregnant. I'm not sure how to tell him though.' She mumbled glancing over at Cross. Crow shrugged and glanced around. "I'm not sure, but I trust my children. They are smart." He said before returning to his drink. "However, if someone ever hurt one of them.. I might destroy the town or worse." He said with a cold look in his eyes remembering what his daughter had said about Kai. Kai frowned hearing that, "That's not a good reason. Have you tried to make up?" He asked wondering if there was any hope for that. Nia sighed looking at him. "My son wasn't lying about you." She laughed a little. "Cale sent me because he was worried. I can see now why. However, he doesn't know any of what I'm going to say, though he might suspect it on some level. I'm sure you might already know half of it since you've already met a future version of your youngest son." She told him as she lead them. "I knew Dolly's birth mother. She was like a daughter to me since her mother was my cousin. I actually come from a royal line of fairies, though I am the youngest. The whole anti royal man laws came about through her grandmother on her father's side. She isn't the sort of person you want to pass on the street. She brought those laws about after her husband tried to over throw her due to her wickedness. She has no daughter of her own and only sons. She honestly doesn't want to give up her thrown ever and wants every one else's as well. When Dolly's birth mother married her father she begin to try and suppress his mother's laws and tight grip on the fae world. And then she did the one thing that pissed of Queen Moon the most.. She had Dolly.. the one person that could take her thrown from her. She ordered the death of Dolly, her mother, father, and also the death of her other sons as well, so that no one could challenge her. However, Dolly's father escape with her and came to me for help. I was already dead at the time, but I pointed him in the direction of Cale since I knew Cale would make a wonderful father to Dolly and Rowan a great mother. That's a quick history on things to get you up to speed and explain why you can't say anything that might give us away. Not only do we have the Princess of both the High and Wood elf kingdoms, but your sons are as great a threat to Queen Moon as Dolly is." She sighed just wanting to keep them safe. "I'm sorry Rowan.. for not telling you sooner. You had a right to know since she is your daughter." Boss gave a nod knowing that was a more then common thing any more. "I'm sorry about your sister, but I'm sure she would be proud of you for choosing to do something this Noble in her memory." She told him. "My father was a gypsy and my mother was a hunter. I was the middle of 12 children they had out of love. However, my father's uncle found him and was disgusted. He rounded up a small army and my father did the same since we had been living in a community of people like us. In the cross fire my Uncle kidnapped two of my siblings and my self. He killed my brother in front of me as he had been trying to protect my sister and I. He sold us to Hunters as pets. My sister came down with illness and died there and I at the young age of 13 was forced to serve as the hunters pet. At 15.. I had my son. At 17 I escaped and found myself alone. I worked hard for 3 years and saved up. I wanted to make a world like the one I had known in my early childhood." She told him. She didn't want to discuss it much more. She missed her son every day. He would be seven in a few days, and if she could go back to the night she escaped and take him too she would.

Jade sighed lightly"should we leave some things be ?"she asked smiling at him she gave a gentle sigh "...hmm so can i tell you something..i honestly..really like cats.."she said frowning"i love snakes and lizards..but cats are awesome..espically black ones..with the cute little yellow eyes..and the long fluffy fur"she said pouting slightly. Persia smiled"he might change theirs always hope..i mean...he might fall in love with a female hunter at that..iim not sticking up for him..but maybe you should invite him hes always so grumpy and hes so tiring to look at in class..he needs a vacation.."she said luaghing. Avalanche smiled at lane"..you just blushed"she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh"we better be getting home either that or find a hotel"she said in a joking matter, Pearl sighed"ah i see.."she said sighing"..all of my kids have my stubborness?"she asked slightly worried looking at her , Dark chuckled before grinning "..im insane not crazy big difference their "he said chuckling"..yeah i know itd make life or death whichever this is alot easier if i could stop being so paranoid" he said joking he gave a glance around, Annora smiled "i dont think theirs going to be an easy way to tell..him you might just want to come right out and say it might want to do it when hes sitting down to cause i think he might faint"she said trying not to luagh "we should go get tea sometime"she said smiling, Cross frowned slightly"yeah if i ever find out one of them been killed..im dragging my family to mars.."he grumbled "although knowing my life..id get their and it would be blown up"he grumbled, She sighed looking at kai"i dont think theirs any making up with your farther..do you?"she asked frowning slightly . mason frowned lightly"oh shit.."he mumbled lightly "none of thats good.."he said sighing"so what do i do make a name up?"he asked worriedly"..oh boy"he mumbled gently. Rowan eyed her"well discuss it later.."she growled slightly"just get her the help she needs"she growled she shook her head slightly *i had every right to now but does anyone ever fill me in on this no*she thought rolling her eyes,. Tidal frowned slightly " so onto a happier note..you want to have dinner with my family tommrow night..it kinda birthday thing at my parents house well at my familys place really you want to come like a date i need to bring one its required and its last minute and i was being to lazy..no truthfully i was just to scared to ask you and i was also being lazy kinda to "he said laughing.

Theory laughed hearing that. "I can believe it, though you being a cat person is a little shocking. I thought your sister was the only one between you two to have a love for fluffy things. Guess you two are more alike then I first thought." He told her though he was glad she was being so open with him. "We should leave somethings be." He agreed not wanting to change time to much. Val was a little nervous about that idea but she did have a point. "If you are sure.. than I guess I can ask him. I'm going to bite him though if he starts anything." He sighed wondering if it was even within his brother's abilities to not be a prick. Lane gave a nod. "I say hotel. Nice one, and call it a date night. Chances are the kids aren't going to be home so there will be no one waiting on us." He told her with a flirting smirk. Tempest giggled as she shook her head. "Just Alphena and I. Nico is more mellow and willing to hear people out. He's the reasonable one." She explained wondering if that was part of the reason he was mom's baby. Vera shook her head at him. "Nah, you're not insane.. Sam is insane. You are just wacky." She teased him some more. "A lot of things would make these easier, but I like you just how you are for the most part." Emmie smiled as she gave a nod. "I'd love to go get tea sometime. So, how about I tell him now. It's going to be funny. I know he's going to faint." She giggled standing up and walking over to Cross and Crow. Crow knew his brother was a little more then half serious about that. "I'll give you a heads up if something like that ever happens." He told him. Cross was one of the few people he actually didn't mind. Kai looked up at her and frowned, "How can you say that if you never try?" He said wondering how she found it so easy to just leave things like this. Nia shook her head. "We will just call her Dee if any one ask."She told him as she lead them into her house. "Bane is out, so it's just us. Around back is a hot spring. The water has healing abilities, Mason you take her and go soak in the waters. At 20 minutes should due. Rowan.. I'm sorry. I was only doing what her birth father had asked of me. He was worried you would raise her differently then your own children if you knew the truth. He wanted a normal life for her." She told her with a sigh. "You should know me better. I wouldn't have kept it from you if I didn't think it was necessary." Boss laughed at his laziness. "Sure, I'd love to, but you have to meet my family. I did find my way home after all that. My parents are still alive and so are the rest of my siblings. Plus I get to have my son ever other week. See it's not all bad." She told him sticking her tongue out at him. "I just wish I could have full custody of my boy and would have been able to take him with me when I escaped back then."

Jade laughed"no i like some fluffy things other things i cant stand..."she said truthfully " dont tell though i mean about the whole fluffy thing i have to keep some street cred you know"she said laughing slightly looking at him "..i have a stray.. i hid it in the house dad found it in my room the other day..he was so confused but ...it attacked him on the face"she said frowning slightly , Persia rolled her eyes"you know he cant behave himself that much i know.."she said luaghing "hes going to still be one..but maybe after the trip he wont be as bad"she said luaghing, Avalanche put her hands on her hips"i was only joking..though i can tell by your smirk more then likely we will be going to the hotel"she said shaking her head slightly but smiling "oh you will get a surprise at work tommrow"she said with a grin, Pearl nodded"Good atleast one without it"she said smiling she gave a gentle look "dont take this the wrong way..but i will be happy when all of you all go home...it means i have some alone time with your farther before you all decide to be born but dont take that the wrong way please i still love you all.."she said hoping tempest understood, Dark smiled"good cause im not changing much sorry.."he said chuckling he gave a quiet sigh "..hmm so you want to know what i saw earlier?"he asked, Annora giggled slightly before following behind emmie"oh boy..this will totally be funny "she said smiling a rather wicked smile, Cross looked at emmie and Annora"i take it you made a friend?"he asked curioursly looking at emmie before giving a curious look"..your going to tell me something arent you ?"he asked worriedly. She sighed gently"kai i will try for you okay for you i will try"she said sighing gently looking at him worriedly "i dont think it will happen but i will try"she said sighing, Mason nodded before going and doing what he was told he gave a worried sigh *o gosh you have got t o be okay*he thought worriedly, Rowan looked at her"and you should know me better..i mean even at my young age i believed and equalitiy for everyone.."she said frowning"..i mean i understand okay..but i still deserved to know before this "she said frowning.Tidal sighed lightly"that stinks that you cant have full custody..oh i kinda have a daughter..she lives at my family place..shes like four..her mother died..giving birth.."he said truthfully he gave boss a quiet sigh"want to see a picture?"he asked.

Theory laughed imagining the look on Pride's face when that happen. "I'm sure your father was less then thrilled about that. I am good with animals. My Elf blood draws them to me. I act like I don't like them, but to be honest I adore animals." He admitted to her. He might seem like a cold stone, but he was rather sweet at the core. Val found that rather hard to believe. "I hope you are right. I just don't have that much faith in my brother." He told her knowing she was a lot nicer and hopeful then he could be. Lane wasn't sure if he wanted to get the surprise or not. He could never be sure with her, she was just as questionable at times as Rowan could be. Thinking of her, he remembered the chaos of when she had worked for him. Tempest smiled, "No, I understand. It's crazy when you have children and the hard times haven't even begin yet. I want you to enjoy your time with dad as much as possible, though I must tell you.. you really need to get on with it already. The only thing that calms my father down when he loses it after taking over the Ghost manner.. is well, you telling him your pregnant with my sister. I guess the need to protect you and her just brings him back down to earth." She shrugged hoping her mother would understand it better then she did. Vera raised an eyebrow at her brother, "Well you going to tell me what you saw or not?" She asked him as she puffed out her cheeks a little. Emmie gave a nod, "Yes I did. Annora is really sweet and I think she's just great." She told him as she smiled down at him. "So.. how do you feel about being a dad?" She asked him knowing he was smart enough to put it all together in no time. Kai gave a nod, though he wished she would have more faith in herself. "You shouldn't think like that or else it really wont happen." He told her as he went back to eating. Dolly could feel her strength returning. Opening her eyes a little she looked up at Mason. "Where are we..? Where are the babies?" She asked almost panicking a little. Nia gave a nod as she got some tea for them. "I know. I'm sorry, but it wasn't my place. If it had been up to me I would have told you a lot sooner." she told her as she sat down. "I'd love to see a picture!" Boss exclaimed looking over at him. "I could possible get full custody of my son if I found the right lawyer, but as it stands no one wants to go up against his father for me." She sighed.

Jade smiled"when we get married..i want to rescue a bunch of black cats since they are generally the cats that get put down first"she said frowning she gave a gentle worried sigh"you know..its a wonder he hasnt since anyone after us "she said turthfully looking at theory worriedly.Persia luaghed slightly"oh i dont think he will ever stop being a jerk but one could hope right"she said smiling she shook her head gently before sighing "..you know whatd be crazy ..to do when we go on this trip go to a water park"she said grinning, Avalanche sighed "rowan called yesterday.."she said sighing looking at lane"she needed to talk to ya about something ..i hogged the phone told her she could talk to you later"she said clearly slightly annoyned about rowan calling for lane,Pearl smiled"ill remember that"she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh watching tempest "..hmm so do we have any animals in the future?"she asked curioursly"i mean that lives with us?"she asked, Dark grinned"i saw something small and fluffy in the petshop ...it was so cute reminded me of you..its at my house..wandering around somewere"he said tyring not to luagh"..i dont know what it is though"he said sighing, Cross looked at emmie his eye got wide he got rather pale looking like he might pass out "um..i think i need something stronger to drink..not that im not happy..just really shocked"he sputtered out,She looked at Kai before sighing"ill remember that.."she said smiling"maybe one day i will go to folrida and get away from crazy people"she said in a joking voice,Mason sighed"shh ill explain later but everyones okay alright just rest i promise ..ill explain later when we get home"he said sighing, Rowan sighed before frowning and sitting down"..still makes me mad.."she grumbled lightly before sighing"did you always know me and your son would get together eventually?"she asked curioursly, Tidal smiled before showing her the picture of the curly redis orange haired girl with blue eyes "thats her"he said smiling"well i know someone fixing to be a lawyer his mom used to be a pet.."he mumbled "he might take him on..."he said sighing"if you want i mean i could ask him..if hed take the case"he said chuckling.

Theory smiled at her. "You are a lot more caring then you let on. One of the things that made me fall for you." He told her with a sigh. "We can take in all the black cats you want, that's if you sister doesn't steal them from us." He joked knowing how Lyra could get about cute things. Val chuckled at her light hearted nature. "Water Park would be great. Maybe I could.. drown my brother there." He joked a little with a playful smile. Lane chuckled at her. "Of course you told her that. You know she like a sister to me. A very annoying little sister and it's worse when you start influencing her." He told her remembering the last time though two had gotten together. Poor Cale had been the victim of their pranks that time. Tempest gave a nod. "Penguins, two dogs, and a lion. You will be getting a baby lion as a late wedding gift from dad's Aunt Molly. Nico and you both love penguins, so dad funded a Penguin ranch addition to the Ghost Manner. Sometimes he gives educational tours. We have to dogs cause you got them for dad on your first anniversary." She explained with a smile. Vera wasn't sure how to feel about being compared to something small, fuzzy, and cute. "I'm not sure if I should be mad that you see me that way or happy." She told him with a sigh, "But I do wanna see this thing you found." Emmie couldn't help but laugh a little. "I know it's really shocking at first, but you'll get excited afterward." She promised him. "I just found out last week." Crow chuckled seeing Cross's reaction. "That shock never goes away. Soon you'll be waking up to a tiny you inches from your face asking for water." He told him remembering how often that happen to him. Kai giggled at her. "Crazy is all around. You can't really ever escape, you just learn to let it bounce off you." He giggled showing that even for a three year old, he was wise. Dolly gave a nod and relaxed a little. "So.. umm.. where are we?" She did want to know that much at least. Nia gave a nod. "Yes. I have a magical item that glows when two people that are soul mates find each other. It glowed when you first met Cale and I knew from the way he looked at you then as well. I've always thought of you as one of my own children too." She told her as she smiled at her and sat back. Boss smiled seeing the picture before showing him one of her son. She was knelt over hugging him. He had rust colored hair and teal eyes with freckles. "I'd love that. Rumor is my heart. He's my baby." She sighed thinking of her son.

Jade nodded slightly before smiling "i dont know what your talking about this caring word so foreign.."she said with a grin she gave a quiet sigh"...i would work at a shellter "she said frowning"but i would hate putting animals down id cry to many times so thats a no go"she said truthfully, Persia rolled her eyes"oh my..you..knowing him hed stay clear of the water and find a bar..he seems like the kind to drink espically when hes grading papers"she huffed slightly. Avalanche smiled"i told her if she wasnt going to call me not to bother calling..she gave me a few colorful words"she said luaghing before frowning slightly "she told me if i dont let her talk to you next time..shed come over and beat my head with a newspaper or frying pan"she said luaghing,Pearl smiled before rolling her eyes"sounds like them i better be coming up with names then"she said laughing about it she gave a gentle sigh"i have to say part of me cant wait for the future"she said sighing,Dark chuckled"it attacks everyone that comes in the house..except for me.."he said sighing"im pretty sure its plotting my death though"he said luaghing "i think you should be bother insulted and happy"he said truthfully. Cross looked at crow "in the middle of the night..you sure that aint the creepy genes that runs in our family?"he asked before sighing, Annora eyebrow raised"what creepy genes...?"she asked curioursly before looking at everyone and at emmie "hmm we should go shopping sometime soon emmie espically for the baby..how far along are you?"she asked curioursly, Mason sighed'um were in a magical hot springs..Nia here to"he said sighing "better yet ill have explain everything to you kinda i guess besides the fact my farther took you and the kids and you almost bled to death thats why were here"he grumbled. Rowan nodded"you couldnt have told my mother i mean she might have took everything a little bit better..she still gives cale the stinky look every now and again..CRAP !"she growled before sighing"i hate this "she mumbled realizing something. Tidal chuckled"its acutely Mason persia half brother"he explained smiling"cute boy very cute"he said smiling looking at the picture "i think you and my daughter might get along well acutely"he said sighing, Bird sighed looking around and she walked around with her bag on her back"you have got to be kidding me..ive been going in circles for an hour"she grumbled looking around and seeing a group of people in the distance "maybe i should call mason..but hes busy after all that just happened"she mumbled her green eyes flickred around the area *atleast its not ninty degrees today while im walking so thats a good thing *she gave a curious look around.

Theory chuckled at her. "You can't deny it forever." He told her knowing one day other people would notice what she really was like too. They would see passed the wall she put up. "You could always do volunteer work, like feeding, playing, and fostering animals." He told her knowing that would be a better solution. Val knew she had a point. "Yeah, he does like to drink. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually ever sober." He admitted trying to remember if he ever seen his brother not drinking. Lane laughed rather hard knowing Rowan kept true to her threats more then half the time. "You best be careful then. She'll be after you if you don't let her talk to me next time." He warned her jokingly. Tempest giggled at that. "You actually are the one that named them all too. Dad always said he was amazed at your ability to just look at something and know the most fitting name." She told her glad her mother was looking forward to the future. Vera laughed at him. "Only you would think that the one thing that isn't attacking you is secretly planning your death." She giggled shaking her head at him a little. Crow rolled his eyes a little. "there is no creepy gene, your just a creep." He told his brother in a semi normal brotherly way. Emmie giggled listening to them. "We should! I'd love to start getting stuff for the baby. I'm about 10 weeks." She told her with a soft smile. Dolly listened to him before sighing. "Sounds like a long day." She sighed resting her head on him. "I'm just happy our babies are alright." Nia sighed looking at Rowan. "I did tell her. She's one of my best friends. I tell her everything. I think her knowing is why she's always given him that look." She laughed a little. "She never cared for Bane and Cale can be a lot like his father at times." Nia admitted. Boss gave a nod. She had heard about Mason before. "I'll make sure to get in contact with him." She said with a smile. "Thanks. Rumor looks like my mother mostly, though he has his father's eyes and my smile." She said. "I'd love to meet you daughter though." Adam smirked to himself as he left the bank. He had just gotten away with one of best robberies yet. Right under their noses too.

Jade sighed"i like that idea hmm what could you see my working as ?"she asked smiling gently before sighing watching "i cant wait to play with a bunch of cats"she said smiling watching theory"im not sure i could handle kids what do you think?"she asked smiling,Persia sighed lightly"..that might just be how he copes with everything all the pressure and everything of your alls parents"she mumbled looking at val curious to know what he thought. .Avalanche smiled at lane"oh i know shes going to be extra mad at me"she grumbled "so hotel which hotel..remember that one with the water bed..last time we stayed their one of my nails got stuck in it"she said laughing thinking about it,Pearl smiled watching her daughter "hmm yeah either that or hes just to lazy "she joked slightly"im not fat in the future am i ?"she asked worriedly suddenly, Dark chuckled lightly"well of course"he said laughing slightly looking at her before turning the game on"..our mother going to murder us if we break something "he said sighing,Cross chuckled lightly"haha..very funny.."he said frowning"i still stay your an evil cruel monster you may have a small heart somewere..guess hes not a robot"he said rolling his eyes "it may be the size of a chicken brain ..but its a heart i guess"he grumbled,Annora smiled watching her "it going to be so cute..i havent held a baby in a long time well since my mother cuaght me holding my little sister"she said frowning ,Rowan nodded slightly she gave a gentle sigh"you think.."she said laughing she frowned gently "im not surpurised honestly..shes still cautious about people with hunter bloodlines"she said truthfully watching nia, Tidal smiled slightly "..still cute"he mumbled"so are you..and yes you will have to get in touch with him..he will probably take it.. knowing him"he said sighing"so ..Tommrow..my family..is well kinda different they all kinda walk around in their wolf form ninty percent of the time"he mumbled,Bird sighed seeing someone looking at him her eyebrows went up"..Err..Hey..can you point me to ..a hotel or something?"she asked sighing watching him she gave an odd sigh"sirens.."she whispred looking around slightly *intresting..*she thought

Theory thought for a moment before answering. "I could see you being some kind of enforcer or something." He told her honestly. "I would at least like one child, but at the same time I don't want to put any kid of mine through the chaos I went through. Plus twins run on both sides of the family, so with our luck if we tried to have a kid we'd end up with two." He chuckled thinking about it. Val sighed knowing she was probably right. "You might be right. My father has put a lot of pressure on my brother since he first started to walk." He sighed feeling a little bad for the guy. Lane laughed remembering that hotel. "We aren't allowed in that one any more.. not after the bed broke and flooded the room." He chuckled as they walked. "We are going to the really fancy one. The one we stayed at for our honey moon." He told her. Tempest giggled but waved her mother's joking comment away. "Dad can be lazy about somethings, but usually it's things he knows you take joy in doing. Most of the time he's very devoted to things and can even go a little over board. even with parenting." She laughed remembering being little again. "He used to dress up with me.' She told her mom. "The Big Bad Ghost Man dressed up as a pretty princess. He once held a meeting with Pride and Mason dressed like that. They couldn't take him seriously. No you are really stunning in the future." Vera gave a nod. "Of course she will. Though she would make us food after." She sighed loving her mother even when she was strict. Crow shrugged off the comment knowing it was true. "You can blame Father for me being this way.'He told him as he drank one more and sighed. "He taught me how to be heartless, well beat me into it is more like it." He said leaning back. Emmie gave a nod. "I wish I had siblings. I'm a lonely only." She told annora with a sigh. "I can't wait to meet my little baby." Nia gave a nod. "I am all most positive." She told her knowing how aleu could be. "She used to bite Bane's ankles when I first started bringing him around." She told her with a giggle. Boss laughed at his concern. "My dad does the same thing. Most of the gypsies from my home town do actually. No one bats a eye about it either. My dad always claimed it allowed him to look out for my mom and us kids better." she told him with a smile. Adam frowned hearing a voice. For a moment he almost thought someone had caught him red handed. Knowing he didn't have time to waste, he grabbed the girls wrist and pulled her close to him as if they were a couple cuddling in public. "Go with it and I give you a place to stay the night." He told her as he slide his sunglasses down enough for her to see his stunning orange eyes and that he was winking at her.

Jade smiled"yeah i know plus its not like we have to hurry on that you know"she said smiling at him"hmm..so a house..do we want to get a house or just live with my dad forever ?"she joked watching theory, Persia sighed "see you should be glad hes taking ninty percent of the pressure off of you"she said laughing before kissing val she gave a gentle sigh "im not saying sorry i wanted to do that"she said grinning. Avalanche looked at him"oh my..i remember that one'she said sighing "you know why i drink..its to forget baout the time i was with slate.."she said quietly looking down slightly "that way i dont cringe..at the memories"she said frowning , Pearl tried not to luagh "oh my..im sure they couldnt..i know i wouldnt be able to"she said thinking about it and trying not to laugh thinking about it "oh my pink and all?"she asked.Dark nodded"yes i know she will.."he said smiling watching vera"okay lets try this dancing game"he said worriedly he gave a quiet sigh "..oh my last time i played a game like this was like once i think"he said sighing , Cross sighed"yeah our Farther is ..Pyscho..maybe worse then you im not sure on that you two might be even"he grumbled lightly"hmm ..maybe i should put hima box and send him far away like to another country"he grumbled, Annora eyebrow raised lightly looking at her"well your going to have me we can be like sisters"she said smiling watching her, Tidal smiled at boss"ah i see..."he said smiling "i dont like to walk around in wolf form unless i really need to"he mumbled slightly"i look werid "he grumbled truthfully. Bird looked at him before sighing "okay ill flow with this..if you really want to distract them..kiss me no one question a couple kissing in public right..?"she asked watchign him curioursly

Theory gave a nod, "Yeah. We have time." He wasn't in any hurry. "Well.. I actually already own a house. Mom had it build for me by one of the beaches in her Kingdom." He admitted, it was the place he stayed when he hadn't wanted to be bothered by his father or the palace. Val kissed her back and smiled. "Maybe i wanted to do that to." He told her before sighing. "Maybe I wish he didn't have so much pressure on him. we never got to do brotherly things growing up." He told her. It had been like he was the only child. Lane gave a nod as he held her close. "We all have things that haunt us. Mine is who I was. Demon Charlie. I even changed my name to escape that past but you never really escape it. at some point you have to confront it or else it's going to consume you." He told her. Tempest gave a nod. "Yep. Bow in hair too." She giggled remembering it. "Dad is a lot of fun when he wants to be, though he can be grumpy old butt too." She sighed. Vera giggled as she stretched to get ready. "You are totally going to break something then." she teased him knowing she was super amazing at this game. Crow huffed, "Mom still convinced he's a saint?" He asked hoping she had open her eyes by now. "You've kept your promise and made sure Father hasn't found out Milo is a damn Dragon too. The man would snap and murder him." He grumbled remembering the suffering he went through as a child. Emmie liked that idea. "I'd love that! We can hang out and do each others hair." She beamed. Boss laughed at him, "nothing can look as weird as my siblings and I. We have human and wolf ears all the time. 4x the normal hearing. Plus tails. Shopping is a pain." She told him. Adam liked her thinking, and with a smirk he leaned over and kissed her. Pulling back he looked down into her eyes. "so, you have a name sweet thing?" He asked in a whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back