• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Raven sighed lightly"okay just chill.."she said watching her she gave a quiet sigh"didnt even know he had kids..you can see how long ive been out."she mumbled"so what do you sugguest we do..if we do  that though theory..he will already know we are here"she mumbled"..as long as we can get him were he dosent know we are here or who we are it should be fine"she mumbled, JAde smiled at theory"i know..but sometimes.."she said sighing watching him"nevermind..im not going to try and change you be who you are"she said smiling slightly.Avalanche looked at paden before smiling"thanks and dont worry..im not going to hurt her ..hopefully..just as long as i dont snap we will be alright"she said smiling"not really trouble i dont maybe trouble come on we are going to see my mother"she said smiling slightly.Pearl sighed slightly reliefed"okay..i was wondering cause of your name and all"she said smiling watching her"im glad..so who named your brother and sisters both me and your farther or just one of us?"she asked, PAige frowned looking at sam"you just said you didnt know what happened that made him hide it right?..well let me talk to sam..cause i really dont think standing here yelling at him is the best option !"she yelled eyeing at aya "..so help me..if you yell at him again were going to get in a fight"She said eyeing at her"so just back off..and just talk to him about it"she said crossing her arms she frowned slightly she was mad more like furiiours at him *geesh..im about to cry..im not going to cry ..nope *she thought

Lyra gave a nod, "Not sure how many kids he has in this time, but in our time he has a few." She said wondering if he was as bad a father was he was a human being. Theory blushed a little at Jade's words. No one had smiled at him like that in awhile or even said something so sweet. It was nice that she wanted him to be his self. Not many people wanted that. "We'' figure something out about Crow." He told Raven knowing there had to be a way. Paden gave a nod feeling a little relieved. "Do you think she will tell you?" He asked following her and wondering if his grandmother would talk to her or not. Tempest smiled as she laid back on the bed. "Dad named my sister Alphina and you both named Nico." She explained as she swung her feet back and forth over the edge of the bed. Sam sighed listening to the two of them. "I think you've done more yelling then Aya has, love." He told Paige knowing he would have to face the music cause he couldn't keep anything from those two. "It's true though. What she saw on that video was me." He admitted not sure how to explain. "It's a long story.." He had so many negative emotions running through him right now just remembering it all.

Raven sighed slightly"maybe theirs away.."she mumbled slightly"hmm..we will need bait though"she grumbled"meanwhile yall need to close that hole..you dont and if crow decides..he want to do maxium damage in both universes"she mumbled. Jade frowned slightly thinking about that hole "..theory ..your a good tracker right i mean youd have to be to be what you are"she said sighing , Avalanche sighed slightly "..she better thats whats best for everyone in this situation"she said sighing as she walked towards the door"lock the doors while were gone"she said watching them and looking at the two worriedly. Pearl nodded slightly she gave a gentle sigh"you want  a hotdog..their great from this place..just around the corner"she said smiling"so what kind of stuff do we all do togther?"she asked curioursly watching her.Paige eyed him"do you want me to do some more.cause its either im fixing to yell or im fixing to storm out and cry about it"she said eyeing him she crossed her arms slightly"then you best be telling it"she said sighing shaking her head  before looking at aya as if saying she was sorry .

Theory sighed knowing she was right about that hole. "Yes, I am a good tracker." He told Jade before thinking on something. He might know a way to close that hole but it would mean that he would die doing so. It was something he had learnt out of a old elf book. "There is one way.. but it can only work if one of us dies.. but if someone in the past changes the future then who ever dies might not stay dead." He explained with a frown. Paden gave a nod as he watched them go. Locking the door he walked to the kitchen and sat down. "I really hope they will be okay." He mumbled. Lane walked with Avalanche wondering if she was going to lose her temper or not. Tempest sat up with a new found energy. "Sure, I am starving." She chimed as she stood. "Movies, family outings, training. Stuff like that. Plus dad insist we eat dinner together." She said with a sigh. Sam sighed as he sat down. "When the mafia took my mother, Aya, and myself in as slaves I was only six, Aya only a infant. I did things to protect Aya on top of being forced to train and attend there awful school which was more like a lab experiment. That's when I first learnt I was a griffin. I thought I was a monster or something. I'd never seen anything or one like me before. So I tried to keep it a secret, but Mr. White found out after awhile and I became his personal pet. He even had a collar made so I couldn't change back and he would often chain me to his desk to show off. He clipped my wings so I couldn't fly, though I had never learnt to any how. Once I was eight I figured out how to keep my self from changing so he couldn't use me any more. After that I got so used to suppressing it." He shrugged trying to make this as short and to the point as needed. "I didn't tell people because it was to painful to remember. I associate it with the memories of being chained up and having people pull at my feather and wings."

JAde gave him a rather stink eye"..dont even think about it..oh no no you..done decided that we were going after that dang dragon..lets throw Major..under the bus..so to speak.."she said before seeing majors face, Major eyed her"really Alleycat..get togther..with whatever you two are..and your trying to throw me under the bus in a so to speak ..thing"he grumbled before rolling his eyes slightly.,Persia sighed"it has to be paden.."she said sighing"..well..you want to see something you got to swear not to tell okay"she said sighing watching him worried howd he react ,Avalanche sighed lightly looking at lane"...im not going to apologize for what i did.."she grumbled sighing slightly "lane..."she said quietly"..in your opion.. why do you think paden came back now? where the crap was she hiding him?"she said clearly slightly mad about that.Pearl laughed slightly"sounds like our family"she said quietly she gave a gentle sigh"truthfully iff you could have anything different what would you want different i mean do you like the way things are in the future?"she asked curioursly, Paige frowned slightly"and you found it to diffcult to tell me out of all the people in the world?"she asked frowning watching him"ouch .."she said sighing "i understand..that it was painful to tell people..but did it not occur to you that maybe um your secret might be found out eventually"she said frowning

Theory tried not to chuckle at her, "We can't throw my brother under the bus." He told her with a sigh. He was about to speak up when Lyra cut him off. "I'll do it." She said with a firmness in her voice. He knew she was ready to make that sacrifice if it meant stopping Crow, though he knew Jade and Mason both would not allow for that. Paden gave a nod and smiled, "Sure and I promise. I'm good at keeping promises." He assured her as he waited for her to show him whatever it was so had in mind. Lane sighed wondering that same thing. "Probably in plain sight." He sighed knowing it would be the only likely answer. "She probably thinks he's to the age now where he's just going to do what he wants if he wants it bad enough." He sighed knowing that Paden very well was at the age to act on his own wishes and feelings. Tempest shook her head. "Nothing about our family, well I do wish you could do something to help Nico be stronger and healthier, but other then that we have a great family life. I wish Aunt Illya was still alive too and we didn't have sir crazy dragon pants running around." She said with a slight shrug. Sam sighed looking at her. "I found it hard just remembering it.. any of it. Though, I did have moment were I was tempted to tell you, but not knowing how you would react always make me rethink it. Not that I didn't trust you to love me regardless, more that I don't think I could handle how accepting you can be when it comes to me." He told her. The weird part of him would feel better if she hit him, though he wouldn't tell her that. "Nope, really didn't think any one would ever find out. However, since we are digging into my closet of skeletons I have one other secrete, though I keep this one for a good reason."

Jade looked at her"oh hell no...!.."she said eyeing her "i dont know our plan but it is not that thats for sure..."she said shaking her head "what are you thinking?!"she asked worriedly she gave a quiet sigh "who the crap..can we kill..in that hole.."she mumbled,Major looked at theory"...shes not very nice you know..im just waiting for her to send one of her snakes after me"he grumbled,Dot sighed lightly"theory..is it true..you like that ..ostrich .."she grumbled eyeing jade ,Persia smiled slightly"Alright come on ill show you"she said smiling she gave a gentle look "so...not onlycan i heal i sometimes..help ...hide some people..not bad ones just people that need help"she said quietly looking at paden she gave him a curious glance to see what he thought. Avalanche smiled at lane"your probably right as always "she said before playfully elbowing him she gave a gentle look at him before frowning"think that mangy brownish grayish wolf ive been seeing could be my farther?"she asked worriedly as they approached the house Pearl smiled lightly"ah i see im glad..thought sad because its not really things i can help you know?"she asked watching her "what do you think about ...seeing a movie here or ..doing some card games later?"She asked smiling .Paige looked at him before getting red in the face like she was about to yell or scream "someone..might need to catch me in about five minutes"she said frowning feeling her head spinning*im about to faint..*she thought  "what is this secret...?"she asked eyeing him "i swear..sam..if its something major..someones going to have to end up stop me from trying to choake you"she  eyeed  him.

Lyra sighed knowing that was the answer she would get. "I was thinking that someone needs to make that sacrifice, plus that I might come back if us being here made any difference in how things go down in the future." She told her wondering if them being here would make any difference. Theory rolled his eyes a little at Dot's comment, though in a way that she couldn't see him doing it. "Yes, I do like her Dot." He told her knowing she wouldn't be to happy about that, but she would get used to it. Paden gave a nod following her. "That's very kind of you. I think it's great that you are helping people in such a way." He told her as he followed her. He thought his sister was pretty amazing for being so giving toward others. Lane gave a nod, "I think it could be. It would make sense, even more so if your mother was trying to protect Paden for him or something he said." He told her wondering what was really going on. Tempest gave a nod. "That sounds great. I wish you could meet my siblings, though I guess you will in time since you are our mother.' She laughed realizing how silly that sounded. Sam knew he would catch her if she fainted. "You can start choking me now then. See.. I have similar power to Aya, but keeping them a secret start because if people in the mafia knew, they would kill Aya. Why have two of the same. If they knew I could do almost everything she could, then her only use would be as a specimen to dissect. I hide them back then to protect her, but after she was free from them, I hide them because of my lack of control of them and the fact that it would make people even more wary of me. Some people still think I'm the devil. I actually did tell you once when you were drunk, though I didn't realize you were drunk at the time. You made fun of me.." He told her with a slight huff showing she had found a button on him that he didn't like her pushing whether she remembered it or not. 

Jade frowned lightly"you might come back..theirs a might havent we lost enough already..lyra if you dont come back...how am i going to look at dad..how am i going to do anything..it will eat me up inside"she said frowning. Dot frowned slightly"hmm fine..i dont like her but as long as you like that Ostrich..fine"she grumbled" i still dont like her though"she grumbled ,Persia sighed lightly"only...its just..well..i have a slight problem.."she said sighing"..funds..i dont have them and i dont want to tell dad and mom ..cause i want to be able to do it by myself..sometimes.im able to sneak people out of the city ..if their in danger.."she said quietly"but to do all this i have to have people to help me i do but sometimes"she said sighing hoping paden would understand, Avalanche sighed seeing a white wolf sitting at the porch "she knew we were coming"she said crossing her arms, SHe looked at avalanche and lane before sighing and sitting in her chair"before you raise your temper..im going to have to explain"she said frowning looking at them.Pearl smiled"yes i know what you mean i cant  wait..to meet all of you"she said smiling"..i have to say though..i didnt think id acutely get to have kids as nevrous as i acted about it"she said luaghing. Paige frowned lightly she eyed hIm"sam..you better start running"she said eyeing him she gave a quiet sigh before walking over to him and just slapping him "you..you...i cant even think im so mad !"she yelled eyeing at him she gave a quiet worried sigh "..so what does all of this mean you dont trust me?"she asked frowning.

Lyra sighed knowing her sister was right. "I know.. So what do we do then?" She asked knowing someone would have to take that chance unless they could find another way. Theory chuckled at the way Dot was behaving. "That's not very lady like behavior, Dot." He teased her slightly as he messed up her hair. "Don't worry, I'll always have time to spoil you rotten." He told her. Paden understood what she was saying. "Could I help? I could get you your funding." He said wanting to do something with his sister. "I actually have a job that I work part time. Since grandma pays for most of my stuff, even though I insist she don't have to, I've saved all my pays. I have quite the stash at the moment." He explained knowing it would be enough to fund her for now and then he could continue to fund her over time. Lane sighed seeing Avalanche's mother. He really wanted to know what she had to say about all this. For once he was willing to be patient. Tempest smiled hearing that. "You are a great mom, just so you know. Dad is awesome too." She told her with a big smile. "I have to warn you, if I faint.. it's because of the injury I got from being so childish." She sighed knowing she sometimes fainted or worse due to her brain injury. "Sometimes I even forget important things." Sam shook his head and just stood there. "I'll take whatever you dish out. I should have told you, but it never really crossed my mind. I've actually sort of disconnected those things from being a part of me." He sighed waiting for her to slap him again.  

Jade sighed"we find a spare.."she said sighing looking at her " well we will find some other way .. "she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh"but anyways..if i ever get a moment alone with theory..ill have to talk to him about this whole wedding thing and were we would have it"she mumbled lightly.Dot sighed"you sure?"she asked before frowning "hmm..theory..things are crazy in our time"she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh"i missed you"she said sighing lightly watching him, Persia smiled"yes you can but i dont want you to say that you will without seeing everything in action first"she said sighing "...i have some hunters that work for me..that dont like the way things are now.. mostly normal people a few gypsy that help me some not alot"she said frowning, She looked at the two"..okay well it kinda all started the night avalanche was born..my power..well i can bring people from the future sometimes the past.. and it had started acting up that night..and i ended up bringing ..Paden .."she said frowning"and of course..Persia ended up showing up..and i dont know how it all ended up happening..but Avalanches farther tried killing her then me..and when he failed with avalanche i figuried hed come back..and try to kill paden..and i was right..the night that..they were born i somehow managed to find you all and it was a mixture of chaos..one of the nurses was paid off..and they grabbed paden..and i somehow..got him o geesh its such a mess"she said frowning "i figuried giving avalanche up..to a different family would be the only way to keep her safe at the time..an then when i got paden..i figuried hide in plain sight ..and it was working until about a month ago"she said frowning, Pearl looked at tempest "well in the future..dont be so childish hopefully we can get your future taken care of"she said sighing hoping so"i sure do hope so "she whispred worriedly,Paige frowned "no im not going to slap you again..ill just walk around and wont talk to you for four hours"she said crossing her arms before closing her mouth and eyeing him as if saying im so dissapointed in you she gave a gentle sigh *how long am i going to be able to keep this up*she thought.

Lyra was really happy for Theory and her sister for finally getting together. "Why dont you two go have your moment now and Major and I can focus on coming up with a plan. Plus we have Raven here too." She told Jade with a smile as she hugged her. Theory hugged Dot and sighed, "I know, but I will always have time for you." He promised her before letting go. "will you be okay with Major for a little while?" Paden gave a nod. "Okay, I'll see how it runs, but I'm sure I'll still want to help even after." He told her with a smile. "I also know a lot of underground tunnels bellow the city." He told her knowing that would make it easier to get people out of town. Lane frowned hearing all that. "So.. we should really be worried about Avalanche's father then?" He asked just wanting to get that clear. "Why didn't you talk to us about this. we could have handled the situation." He sighed wondering how they would handle it know that Paden was a teenager and harder to keep hidden. "I hate to do this.. but I think we should ask my... father for help." He managed to get it out of his mouth. Tempest smiled and shook her head, "But if that changed then I wouldn't be who I am now. I need to make mistakes to become whom I am now. Even if I still get this injury." She said with a smile. "Though the other stuff can gladly be fixed." she added on. Sam almost chuckled knowing that wouldn't last to long. "Okay, you do that." He told her with a sigh looking down at his watch to time her and see if she could beat her record. Vera came down the stairs into the main room crying for Shadow, "Daddy!" She wailed as Sol slipped into the room behind her looking nervous.

Jade smiled"thanks "she said smiling before hearing dot wailing no she rolled her eyes slightly seeing major grabbinng dot  jade grinned before sticking her tounge out and walking towards theory"okay hurry up before you change your mind"she said grabbing his hand , Persia smiled "good thatll make things easier and less bloody at times"she said frowning as she appraoched the place she sighed as someone walked to greet them"paden this is Amnas "she said smiling, Amnas sighed waving"persia..we might have a slight problem"he said frowning before walking inside and looking at everything and everyone "someone was in here earlier we cuaght it on the terrible camera ..not much to go on though"he said frowning .Avalanche looked at lane she looked at him"excuse me.."she said looking at him"why i mean why would he help us you always said ..he wouldnt not on anything so why is now any different?"she asked frowning., Denise looked at lane "yes it her bat shit crazy farther.."she said frowning" because..i didnt talk to you all and tell you because i mean you both were almost always togther"she said frowning she gave an odd look towards lane then avalanche "i mean...im old enough to remember the days when your family..was well"she gave a quiet sigh hoping they got the point,Pearl smiled"fine point"she said smiling watching her"you are you and that makes you amazing"she said smiling she gave a  curious look around ,Paige eyed him "just shut up dont even say it"she said rolling her eyes slightly"i hate the grip you have on my  heart"she said frowning.Shadow sighed watching them"what whats wrong?"he asked worriedly "what happened?"he asked arching his eyebrows curioursly, Cross Knocked on crows door he frowned slightly as Ambrosia was  hanging upside down on his arm almost like a bat or sloth"does he live here uncle cross...?"she asked climbing all over , Cross frowned slightly agigated by this he was clearly agiagted"you better open this damn door Crow now !"he yelled he was clearly in no mood "yes he lives here Ambrosia ..!"he grumbled *this dang thing is a monkey thats what it is..*he thought as the vein in his head started showing

Theory gave a nod as he allowed her to pull him away. "So what do you have in mind for this wedding?' He asked her with a grin. He felt like maybe things would finally be okay. "I'd just like to be happy with you and see you smiling at me." He said knowing he would give anything to make her smile. Paden gave a respectful nod to Amnes. He looked between his sister and Amnes waiting to see what was going on. He wasn't going to butt in unless she asked him to. This was her thing and he would respect that. Lane sighed as he sat down on the step. "Because he likes you Avalanche. You remind him a lot of my mom, plus he does.. in his own way care about his grandchildren. He wouldn't personally help me, but if it's for you.. well that's a different story." He explained knowing how his father worked and felt about things. Tempest was glad her mother understood. "So I have a cousin.. that's not one of dad's siblings kids." She told her mom wondering if she would figure out that it was her deceased brother's only child. Sam smiled at her and sighed. "If it makes any difference.. I'm glad you know.. even if you found out the wrong way." He told her with a small sigh. Sol looked up at his father before hiding behind him a little. He wondered if he would be in trouble or not. Vera sniffled as she mumbled into her dad's shirt. "The dresser.. killed my fluffy.." She told him referring to her pet chinchilla. Crow answered the door with an irritated look on his face as he had Kai hanging from his arm. "What?" He huffed at his brother, wondering how he had even found this place. "Who is it?!" Kai asked excitedly as he looked up and giggled.

Jade smiled "thats good and all..but..its about both of ua..not just me..were woukd you like to have it at ?"she asked"their is something i have to do though.."she said sighing "more then likely..ill be wearing my snake head crown.."she said giggling before showing theory the cobra with green eyes "it was a present "she said frowning.Persia frowned seeing the note he gave her "...paden..its written in blood "she said frowning handing it to her brother " i have to get a new camera then we have to find this person and find a way to keeo them quiet either that or "she said trailing off slightly before frowning. Avalanche looked at lane before trying not to laugh "you look liie a puppy that just got scolded "she said trying not to slightpy smile "so why do you think we need his help im slightly curious just wondering "she said quietly. Pearl looked at her "thats great what is your cousin like ?"she asked smiling watching her "what your cousin name ?"she asked.Paige sighed slightly "no...you ruined your chance for tonight by the way "she said sticking her tounge out and walking away slightly. He sighed gently "im sure it was an accident..abd im sure it feeos bad about it "he said frowning watching her "it will be alright "he saod smiling "atleast i hope so.."he said sighing. Cross eyed crow before grabbing the girl "meet your future duaghter..."he grumbled eyeing him"goodbye ...and keep this monkey with you "he said frowning, Ambrosia frowned and whined "awe but uncle cross please come back your more fun back in my time  "she pouted  as she flipped her black hair back into place her grey eyes looked up at crow "oh kai alive yay "she said smiling looking at the two.

Theory rubbed the snakes head gently before looking up at her and smiling. "There is a elf holy land shrine that I would like to get married at. They say that anyone that weds there will be blessed for all times." He told her with a sigh hoping that was true. "That's were my parent's got married right after Major and I were born." He told her before frowning. "Later tonight is actually when we will be born in this time.." Paden frowned seeing it. "You want me to call a favor in from a friend? He can get you the latest tech if you want." He offered, just wanting her to be safe. "Do you know any info brokers? One of them might help you find that guy." He said. Lane looked up at her and rolled his eyes. "Because we have to teenage kids out there that aren't going to be so eye to keep out of your father's sight." He told her. "At least my father has people that can keep them safe." He told her knowing that his father was both respected and feared to the point that no one would dare cross him. Tempest pulled out a picture of a young man that look alot like her uncle had before he had died. "He's like you a lot. You actually adopt him in a few month when his mother is killed. He's three in this time. His name is Koby." She told her with a smile. "He always jokes around and calls you mom, since you are the only mother figure he can remember." Sam shrugged, "That's fine. I'll go be lazy somewhere." He told her with a chuckle knowing eventually she would get tempted enough to come find him. Vera looked up at him and pouted, "No! You need to fix it. Fix fluffy!" She told him as she held up her pet for him to see. "Sol and I were running down the hall and Sol ran into the dresser.." She frowned feeling guilty. Crow wasn't sure how to reacted. He frowned looking at his daughter. Part of him had caught what she had said about Kai and it upset him, but he had more pressing matter of what to do with her. She was his daughter and as such he would need to protect her since she seemed so fragile. Kai hugged the girl and beamed. "You should come play tag with me."

Jade frowned slightly "...hey do you think your farther in our time...might think your a reincarnation of his farther i know it sounds silly..but "she said sighing worriedly watching him. Persia nodded "thatd be great..Amnes..make sure you get metal or steel gates up so i can put a keypad or a card swiper on it "she said worriedly "i could put the two i know well ones bren and the other is ivory i suppoae i could ask his boss "she mumbled . Avalanche sighed before putting her hand on his back "....okay okay i get it juat good luck telling that to persia she already fits out enough at school you might want to tell her when its just you two..like her painting ..."she aaid sighing.Pearl smiled slightly "how does she die ?"she asked worriedly "i feel slightly happy that i get to help take care of him "she said smiling.Paige frowned "no i wont...come find you either if thats what your think "she grumbled even though she knew she would. Shadow frowned slightly "okay ill see if i can fix fluffy "he said frowning before taking it he gave a quiet sigh "...ill do what i can alright "he said sighing. Ambrosia looked at crow "im a time travler.."she said smiling "i can do it from whatever time i want...oh your it kai "she said before tagging him and running she gave a quick glance around.

Theory frowning knowing it probably was what his father thought. "Most likely. Since he did kill him moments before I was born. Major had already been born at the time. My father's cousin Bird actually delivered my brother and I." He said remembering what his mother had told him about that day. Paden gave a nod knowing it would be a good idea to ask one of them. "I'll text my friend. see if he can get the tech out here as soon as possible." He told her as he pulled out his phone and sent out the message. Lane looked at her and laughed, "You're funny. I'm not telling either of them. They wont even know they have body guards if my father's men do their jobs right. It's better that way, plus if we can get this situation under control quick.. then they wont have body guards for long any how." He pointed out with a sigh. Tempest took a deep breath, "Cancer. She didn't, well doesn't know she has it and by the time they find it.. well it's too late. She actually seeks you out and asks you to take care of him for her." She knew that at least she died from something other then being murdered.. which was the family favorite, or so she thought. Sam actually laughed when she said that. "You don't really believe that do you?" He called after her as he tried to stop laughing. Ana came over and put a hand on Shadow's arm, "I'll handle this, love." She told him before looking at her daughter. "Vera, sometimes things die. We all have to learn to let go at some point and if you really love fluffy. you'll let him go. He might not be the same fluffy if we bring him back." She told her waiting to see how she would take that. Vera looked at her father to see if she agreed with her mother. "Is that true?" Kai laughed and tried to tag her back. Crow rubbed at his eyebrow, wondering when Annora would be back. At this rate he was tempted to go see his mother just so he could dump the kids on her for a few moments so he could process all this. Dolly rubbed her bruised forehead trying to remember what had happen. She recalled being on the front porch when she saw Mason's father. She had stood to confront him but hadn't noticed the other men that had come up from behind. From the ache in her stomach, she knew the boys wouldn't be waiting till next month and she was slightly worried about them being born so early.

Jade sighed gently "thats a shame that he woud think that but ive heard werider things happening..i guess.."she said frowning thinking about that. Persia sighed worriedly "you know what could happen...if someone told aboutvthis place "she grumbled clearly upset about this "..do you think im crazy for keeping this place a secret ?"she asked. Avalanche rolled her eyes "if lane..if they do them right more then likely they wont..and if persia finds out..with a secretaive as she has been lately..you two are going to get in an arguement over it "she grumbled "and all of this is based on ifs..if she cant sense someone near her and if they dont screw up..."she grumbled. Pearl smiled slightly "ah i see..cancer thats not the family faveriotre now is it ?"she asked in a slight joking voice she gave a worried look "still a terrible way to die none the less.."she mumbled. Paige eyebrows went up "and what makes you think that tough guy "she asked getting a rather stubborn look on her face. Shadow sighed lightly "yes thats rather true..."he said sighing lightly "i mean..your mothers almost always right aint she ?"he asked. Annora walked in her eyebrows went up "um..thats our i mean..um..time traveler? "She asked ".wonderful.."she grumbled "another one.."she said sighing, Ambrosia smiled at kai she gave a gentle sighe before getting her foot cuaght on the rug and faceplanting on the rug "kai..is my nose bleeding ?"she asked rubbing it slightly.Bird sighed lightly as she walked in the room *i swear this whole hpuse would be a mess if i never cleaned *she thought before seeing dolly "...oh my.."she mumbled quietly she gave an awkward sigh "let me guess..."she said quietly.

Theory gave a nod and sighed, "Maybe things will be different since I talked to him in this time." He shrugged wondering if that would have made any difference at all or not. Paden gave a nod. "I can imagine. And no I don't. You never know who might be listening, though I'm sure there will be a time when you'll have to tell someone else in the family beside me." He told her with a gentle sigh. Lane sighed knowing she was right about that. "Then what do you think we should do?" He asked her waiting to see if she had a better idea then he did. Tempest gave a nod knowing that there really wasn't a 'good' way to go out. Sam was still laughing really hard but managed to pull himself together long enough to answer. "I know you Paige, do I need any other reason to think that?" He asked her with a loving look. Vera sniffled but stopped crying. "Okay.. will.. will we bury him?" She asked hoping he would help her. Crow gave a nod, "Yep she is ours and yes she did time travel.." He grumbled as he scooped her up and wiped her nose clean. He couldn't help but hover a little. Dolly saw Bird and felt a little better, but not much. This wasn't where she wanted to have her sons. "Help me Bird.. Please.." She asked of her hoping she would agree. She just hoped Mason would come soon.

Jade smiled"their is always hope.."she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh"oh..dont tell anyone about their is always hope stuff..just don't its not like me to say this stuff"she said laughing she gave a gentle sigh"so wedding colors..?"she asked curioursly, Persia smiled "oh..when we get done..here if I can get ahold of my boyfriend I want you to meet him "she said smiling before wlaking in the place"this..is..the room..were they first come..some of them are starving at times..just getting out of pet city at times"she said feeling her blood start boiling saying it"sometimes..they are just..to..far gone..we cant do anything for them"she mumbled.Avalanche frowned"we will talk with them about them following them..thye have every right to know we both know that..and you know Persia shes been more secretive about everything lately"she said sighing "..I mean everyone has their secrets though..dont you think they should be able to keep some of theirs..?"she asked.Pearl sighed gently"i mean..going to sleep and not waking up..but still their is never  a good way ..but so..whats your favorite holiday ?"she asked,Paige frowned "do give me that loving look again sam..because we both know if you do..i wil..cave..and I don't want to cave I'm mad at you"she said frowning,Shadow nodded lightly"yes we will do that.."he said sighing gently"im sorry about fluffy"he said frowning. Ambrosia looked at crow and annora and smiled "..hehe sorry..and yes I do time travel..just like your brother used to"she said frowning she looked at crow before sighing"im mad at you in my time"she said scowling at him"well in future mes time anyway..its complicated"she mumbled, Bird nodded lightly"im going to "she said sighing"if I know mason I'm sure hes already on his way alright"she said frowning before going over and grabbing her hand "okay look everything going to be alright"she said sighing *I hope..*she thought.

Theory smiled when she said that. "It' nice to hear that. Not many people say that any more. I think mom and Dot are the only people who have told me that beside you, and well your sister before she lost her team." He sighed remembering how cheerful Lyra used to be. "I like lavender for a color. What about you?" He asked knowing they needed two colors. Paden gave a nod and sighed, "I knew a girl that was a pet once. I really liked her but she left town." He frowned remembering her and sighing."I'd love to meet him.. just to make sure he's right for you." He told her in a slight teasing manner. LAne sighed knowing she had a point. "Okay, fine. We will do it your way, but if they act like they know they have guards it wont work. They'll be putting the guards at risk and keeping them from work at their pull capability." He warned though he did have faith that his kids would know better. "Though Persia is a smart one. I'm sure she'll know better." Tempest nodded before thinking on the question. "The random holidays daddy makes up when he's made you mad and needs a excuse to escape the house." She told her with a giggle. Vera gave a nod and sighed. "What do I do know? Fluffy was my best friend.." She told her dad knowing she really didn't have friends beside her cousins. Crow rubbed at his eyebrow before scooping her up under his arm and grabbing Kai's hand. "I'm sure you are and everything's complicated." He grumbled calling for Zira. "You wanted to meet my mom?" He asked Annora as he walked toward the door. He didn't think his hide out was safe for his daughter and could only think of one place she might be okay at, at least until his father got home. He didn't trust that man. Dolly gave a small nod. She was in terrible pain and knew it wouldn't be long. "Bird.. protect my boys.. if it comes down to it. Don't let Slate touch them." She told her knowing she would rather her boys be alright and pay the cost for it. Slate grumbled as he waited for his grandsons to be born. He only needed one of them and it was taking longer then he had thought it would. Maybe he should have used a higher dose to induce the elf.

Jade gave a quiet sigh"my dad..says it...when we..ask about certain things..he acutely likes you know that..he just wont admit.."she said trying not to laugh about it"thats what we got in a big argument..about..i threw his chairs..out a window..i don't think rationally when I fight.."she said trying"hmm Lavendar ..err..gray..or black..or white?"she asked watching him worriedly. Persia eyebrow arched slightly"did she?"she asked sighing "..Mom used to be something like that..i haven't asked but you can tell from the old pictures she keeps under lock and key.."she said sighing"hopefully he is..hes amazing..only..his family hates hunters or people related to them with a passion"she said frowning ,Avalanche sighed"maybe..she is smart..probably to smart for her own good..but we cant keep her protected forever we both know that"she said sighing gently,Pearl tried not to laugh"ah I see..then ..he makes me mad?"she asked knowing it was rather possible"what about pride do we see much of him..since everything?"she asked,He sighed slightly"we will figurie something out okay..but for now..how about we get some ice cream from the freezer?"he asked chuckling. Ambrosia stuck her tounge out slightly"were going to see your mother?"she asked cureioursly, Annora sighed lightly"okay lets go everyone out the door.."she grumbled before seeing ziras face"..you cant be ...locked up here forever zira"she grumbled lightly. Bird nodded "you got it"she said sighing looking at dolly she gave a worried sigh sensing mason approaching the front door"were all going to have trouble soon"she said sighing.

Theory gave a nod and chuckled, "I figured he did. He has a weird way about things but I've come to figure out what he means half the time. I actually run into him a lot when I'm in town in our time. He used to hover over you but now he just stalks your sister. I swear he gets a new grey hair just watching her sit on a bench." He sighed knowing how accident prone Lyra could be. "White or Black." He said feeling one of the two would be best, though he would like her to choose which one. Paden nodded, "Yeah she was. I actually convinced her to move in with grandma and me for a time. A friend and I took care of the family that was keeping her as a pet and after some time, I guess you could say her and I dated. She just up and left one day. Said she needed to find something and that she'd come back for me. I'm still waiting." He said with a smile. He really did love that girl. "Well, to hell with his family. If he cares about you, then who cares what they think." He said crossing his arms stubbornly. Lane grumbled knowing she was right again. "Yeah, but I'll always what to try and protect her. It's my job as her father to do so." He said with a sigh, "Though I guess it's time I give her a chance to prove she can take care of herself.' He added. Tempest laughed really hard when her mother asked about her Uncle Pride. "You run into him in town a lot. He stalks Lyra a lot. He used to stalk all his kids but most of them got into it with him over that, Lyra hasn't yet though." She explained knowing sometimes it was funny to watch him hover. Vera nodded her head slightly as she followed him to the kitchen. "Ice cream sound good right now.." Crow gave a nod, "Yes, we are going to see my mother. She doesn't know about your brother. So this should be fun." He grumbled as he took Ambrosia's hand and then Kai's. Dolly took Bird's hand knowing Major was ready to be welcomed into the world. After what felt like forever she heard his beautiful little cry. "Tell me he's perfect." Slate grinned hearing the first of the twins crying in the other room, but frowned sensing his son right at the door. "You are a little late, Mason. See this wouldn't have to happen if you wouldn't keep things from me for one and also, you stole your sister from here. You need punished for that."

Jade laughed slightly "can you blame him..im all for fights and lyras accident prone on a whole level.."she said smiling"i say Black..your not going to make me were a white dress are you between you and me..i dont think im a white dress kinda girl"she said trying not to luagh"though i know my dad will want me to..so im sure we can all make some kind of comprmise.."she said in a whisper. Persia sighed"its not so much what they think but will do.."she said frowning"and i dont want to marry a hunter either..i want my boyfriend..but he hasnt been answering my texts so im a little worried..oh is that to..well..maybe she will be back soon..i know it must be a terrible feeling being a pet"she said frowning she gave a sigh before nodding at a room and opening it"sometimes..the mothers are dead..and the babies stay here"she whispered  before sighing"so your judgement call is?"she asked, Avalanche sighed lightly" we should but we also..give extra caution... and put the ghost men behind them..but if they lay a finger on one of my kids..ill go worse then bat shit crazy on them"she said looking at lane "but im sure you know that..since you know everything about me"she said smiling.Pearl smiled lightly"sounds like him he hovers..over everyone he cares about..weather they know it or not"she said rolling her eyes"i got him hovering one time..when me and bren went on a date when we were kids..you know what i did?"she asked curioursly, He chuckled lightly"..what kind.. do you want?"he asked curioursly watching her, Annora smiled slightly "this is going to be something to see..im pretty sure thats were your brother was going..he had a girl with him..when i saw him coming out of the house"she said sighing, Ambrosia gave zira and odd rather evil look before sticking her tounge out before pulling on crows hand"she also dosent know about me but then neither did you in my time or this time"she said trying  not to luagh at the thought. Bird nodded"he is hes perfect"she said smiling, Mason sighed before grabbing his gun and pinning his farther towards the wall"im only going to say this once..you might have made me..but your not my farther..your not the one that tuaght me to read..or any of that stuff..so therefor..yes i keep stuff from you..and as far as my little sister goes... she didnt need to be here"he said eyeing him , Tidal sighed* like being apart if the Gypsy Hunter Peace Organztion isnt enough i have to find this person to* he thought before  looking up as something popped up on the computer"Hey boss..you might want to look at this"he said sighing handing his boss what he printed out"..so you remember how we were looking for the person who was helping freeing the pets and everything else?...its a Ghost ..more so the youngest..Duaghter..Persia"he said sighing arching his eyebrows *didnt except that..*he thought sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back