• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Bastard’s War

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
9C085B50-A730-4443-8742-CDB8F824FC1D.jpeg

The King resides on his death bed. His final moments swiftly approach. The end of this chapter will come about, and the beginning of a new will find it’s pages soaked in blood. With the air he could muster, the King has announced his Bastard as his sole heir: the elder of his offspring. A shockwave has been felt across the country. Such a decision will soon be met with dire consequences. The once-legitimate heir, born and raised in a nation too foreign, has assembled an army. Their intentions are clear. But, only one person may sit on the throne.

The Roles -
Aethland:

The Royalty

Jess Buck Jess Buck

The Nobolity

MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023

The Military Officers

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

The Bastard Heir

Lost Lost

The Roles - Silberburgany

The Noble Supporters

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom

The Military Officers

The Forgotten Heir

s u n s u n

For extra detail on what has been unexplained or not explored enough, this will be a roleplay of a conflict between two siblings, both with the desire to rule Aethland: a fictional nation set in a world of significantly advanced technology and magical properties in an alternate version of 1894. On the sidelines will be the other members of the royal family, along with military officers and nobles with their own important roles in stirring up the conflict.

Should you be interested, do not be afraid to say so.

Character Sheets:
(The Bastard’s War: Character Sheets)

OOC Channel:
(Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers)

Last edited:
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman
I'd like to join the discord channel but I use my dad's computer and i don't want to go messing with his own discord account because he'll most likely yell at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back