• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, Again: Main (Old)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.

Francis: A pothole is what woke me up in the morning, and the wind blowing over me kept me from falling back asleep. I couldn't see, and it took me a while to realize what was going on. I was in a burlap sack, in the back of a pickup truck, headed who-knows-where. Two long hours passed with stops and bumps, and all the while I had time for the terror of the situation to sink in. What was going to happen to me?
Eventually, the pickup truck made one more stop with me in it, and with that I was unceremoniously dumped out of the truck's bed, the sack untied. I wriggled out of the burlap cocoon and stood upright, taking in the view of a parking lot.
"Look behind you, stupid!" Came a shout from behind, standing out from the blur of parents and teenagers chatting. The moment I turned around, a smirking boy about my age turned around and walked off.
There stood a building of medieval looking design, into which they were all entering, carrying their luggage with them. Had nobody given a damn about my abduction and dumping?

Ash Rio Drai
Ash opened her eyes to darkness, the lack of light made her heart race and she slowly felt herself become overwhelmed as she began to quickly breathe and try to figure out what was going on. "m-mum...?" She softly called as she tried to push and struggling in whatever was holding her. "Dad!?" She cried out softly as she felt tears start to form in the corners of her eyes.

She felt tears form and she tried to keep them from falling from her eyes by changing into her dragon form. She let out soft cries, and scampered around the bag, trying anything to be free from the darkness that surrounded her. "Someone... please." She whimpered and curled into a small ball, trying to be small as if to hide.

After a bit of time, Ash cried herself back to sleep, only waking from the bag she was in being thrown, knocking her on the head before being untied. She slowly crawled out from the sack and looked around. Glad to be out of the darkness, but also fearful because she had no clue where she was. "Where..." She paused as someone moved passed her, almost stepping on her in the process. "Watch it!" They called to her almost in a growl, which just made her more anxious. "I-I-I..." She quickly looked around as she backed away from the large crowd. "I wanna go home..." She sniffled as she looked up at the people who towered above her.
Open for interaction

Atlas Isaac Raider
Atlas looked around at all the new and older students as he slowly rolled his small luggage bag to his dorm. His dress boots made a soft clicking noise as he took each step and he sighed as he looked up at the school. "Glad to see nothing has changed here." He sighed and gave a soft smile as he continued on his way. As he entered the building he gave a wink to some girls that he had passed in the halls then headed up to his dorm room, not really caring to start a conversation.

He quickly opened the door to the room and entered. He snickered and smirked. "Looks like I'm the first back." He spoke softly as he walked over to one of the beds and waved his hand over it. Quickly the bed sheets changed to his usual velvet black and red comforter, along with black pillows to match. With a flick of his finger, his luggage bag opened and he pulled out his extra blanket, which was red and gold, which he folded neatly and placed it on the end of the bed. He flicked his finger once again and watched as the small shelf above the bed began to get filled with an assortment of books and knick-knacks that were in his bag.

"Feels more like home already." He spoke with a purr and looked over at the small dresser that was beside the bed. "Hmm..." He placed his hand on his chin, thinking of how to fill the empty space for now. "How about, a lamp..." He paused and reached into his bag before summoning the lamp. "This first." He mumbled as he pulled out a piece of cloth that had skulls on it. He gingerly placed it down on the dresser then summoned a table lamp that sat nicely on the cloth. "Perfect!" Atlas exclaimed before pushing his luggage bag under his bed and laying on the bed, summoning one of the books into his hands and began to read as he waited for his other roommates.

Last edited:
1524455805418.png
She hissed as he bag caught on the side of the door frame. The noise making her wince a bit as she pulled it free with a rather unladylike grunt. Adjusting her hood, she pulled it tighter as if it would forever shield her from the snickers and glares. Theia was out of her element. She should be back in Greece with her sisters, aiding her mother in the family business...not....going to school here. She had pleaded as much over the extent of her short break from the Academy. But Milan Anastos would have none of it.
Figures.
As the youngest of fourteen it had been expected of her to live here and go to school here like the rest of her siblings. It had also been expected of her to pass her exams with flying colors. Although a siren, she did not always appreciate the allure she held over the opposite gender. Even woman could be enthralled by her presence. It was tiresome, but something she had come to a begrudging acceptance with.

Dragging her ocean blue luggage into the dormitory, she headed towards her room as if on auto pilot and only struggled with opening the door for a second. When her glacier blue eyes looked up the first thing she noticed was Atlas Raider lounging on his bed as if he already owned the world. Then she noticed the decor. Scoffing slightly, she pulled her bag over to the bed on the far side hoping to be as far away from him as possible. It wasn't that she hated him, she just wasn't particularly fond of his existence. One would think they would get along. A demon and a siren weren't that far off after all. But she just....she didn't like his face! He was egotistical! He was rude! He flirted with anyone he laid eyes on! And his eyes were this beautiful shade of....

Theia almost slapped herself. Glaring at the wall and after a few failed attempts she managed to get her overly heavy bag up on top of her bed. Poseidon take her, she hated this school.

----------------------------------------------------
Communicating with the stupid incubus Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Mina Inugami
I awoke to darkness, the sound of men and a pounding in my head. Body bent, I'd try to push myself up off of the cold floor of wherever I had been trapped in. However, it didn't take me long to realize my hands, at the time, had been bound. "What the..?" I winced, dragging my mind back to what I could last recall;

I was with my father in town, and we were waiting by a pharmacy to pick up medicine for mother. I had let my father know I was going to take a look around, and I had this constant feel of being watched. Maybe this was why I truly went to look around, as I wanted to confirm that the itch of paranoia was for nothing... I was wrong.

When I had returned, my father had been talking with two formally dressed men - tattoos very easily seen on their necks. This irked me. These two had confronted my father many times before, and each confrontation seemed to be more and more violent. Looking around, it was easy to see that not a person in Japan wanted anything to do with what was going on. This made my heart sink upon finally realizing just whom these two were.

Even with the threat in mind, I pushed forward. And my feet carried me until I stood at the side of one of the men. "Excuse me, but I think ya need to back off!" Was my growl of response.

The male, standing a good two feet higher than my own height, gave a crooked smirk before deciding to speak. "Mr. Inugami's daughter, no less?"

"Mina, I need you to run. Don't look back, just... Run!" Advised my father before he turned and lunged at one of the men before I could say anything else. Without a second more, I turned and I ran. There was a sound of a gunshot... and that's all I remember.

I was yanked from my state of remembrance by a familiar faced male, who'd grab my arm and forcefully tugged me out from within the closed off vehicle. I winced as the sun struck my eyes, a searing pain coursing through my head. When I looked forward, all I could seem to make out had been the school.

"This one's in need of medical care." Spoke the familiar voice. Next I knew... I was in the infirmary.

Majima Fuyutsuki
One flip of a switchblade in my hand, and I tossed it at a nearby bird - a creature that let out a squealed, single chirp before it had become nothing than a feathery mess pinned to a tree. I'd then sigh, making my way to the fresh kill before tearing the knife from the bark and flesh. "At least my aim is still decent." Those words were muttered to myself before I found my crimson eyes drifting towards the new arrivals of the school. "Huuuh. That time of year, again." I smirked, eyes closing as I licked the blood from my blade before having put it away. With that, I'd begin my journey into the school.

This being my second year, it was safe to say that I knew the layout pretty well. All that had been new had been, well... the people. "This might be a good time to check and see if my roommates were switched, yet."

Sam: Unbeknownst to me, I was in the back of a van, with a bandaged neck and general anesthesia coursing among what little blood I had left.
Eventually, I woke up, still in the van as it came to a stop. I felt tired, but the searing light and sense of impending danger kept me awake. I got up, just when the back doors opened. I was welcomed to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy, and told to enter the building that looked like a castle and go down the hall until I reached the luggage pile. There was a luggage pile?
I could barely make it out in the brightness that made my eyes squint to no avail. What was wrong with my eyes?
I walked forward unsurely until by some miracle I reached the front entrance. It wasn't much darker in the building, but I could certainly see better.
Surely enough, down a hall of portraits of people of ill repute, I found a huge pile of luggage. And I recognized my bags among them. What the heck?

Atlas Isaac Raider
Atlas peeked up from his book when the door to the room opened. He gave a charming smirk an wink over his book to Theia. What no hello? Not even a nod? He watched as she went to the other side of the room a bit disappointed that he didn't even get a nod. Guess he'll just have to speak up first. "Hello, Beau-ti-ful!" Atlas said in more of a charming-not as flirty tone, almost as if joking with Theia as he sat up and placed the book down on his bed. Seeing her struggle with her bag made him chuckle a bit, though not loudly. "Need help?" Atlas raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood and straightened out his clothing. He wasn't one to help others often, but this could be his one good dead for the week... or month, plus it was one of his roommates and the first day back.

He took a step toward Theia as he waited for her response. His dress boots lightly tapped along the ground as he took one more step, being careful to not cross his boundaries without her permission. He was respectful in at least that sense. "You know," His voice came out with a soft purr. "You don't have to keep the hood up anymore, you are in the room. There are no large crowds here." He paused, staring at her for a bit, seemingly watching her every movement, but looked away not wanting to make Theia too uncomfortable. As much as he loved to make others squirm and uncomfortable any day or hour of the year, there was something about making his roommates uncomfortable that he didn't particularly enjoy. Maybe it was the fact that he had to sleep in the same room as them for a prolonged time? "Besides," Atlas continued, speaking softly, the soft purr continuing with every word he spoke. "There's no reason to hide perfection."

Mina Inugami
I sat in silence on the bed in the nurses office while she tended to what she could for the head trauma. My eyes locked on my hands. "... Excuse me, miss, but... where am I?"

The nurse would no sooner raise a brow at this, but she didn't tell me anything other than the fact that this place had been a school for... a select classification of people. What could she have meant by that? I shook it off, more than confident with the knowledge that I would find out soon enough. As the nurse finished up, I pushed myself from the cot before stepping out of the infirmary. I then drew a breath, finding myself wandering the halls aimlessly before having bumped into a fellow member whom, on closer inspection, seemed just as lost as I was. A member of the goth community, no less. "Oh! Hello."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Majima Fuyutsuki
I rolled my shoulders, strolling into the dorm before ceasing my travels upon noticing two others had also been present - neither of which I recognized, and at least one of which seeming taller than I was. I guess my roommate change assumption had been correct.

I studied as one seemed to openly make an attempt at flirting with the other, but used the lack of attention that I hadn't obtained just to claim a dresser for myself. In this action, my black wolf ear would be noticed to lower while the white one stood erect.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 , Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater

1524529945295.png
She paused at the sound of his voice. It wasn't that she was unused to Atlas's flirtatious comments, it was just that she hadn't expected him to offer help. He never offered help. Was help even a word he understood? At least he never helped without a price. Theia stopped struggling with her suit case for a moment, turning her face so that she could look at him. She tracked his movements, not sure whether or not she trusted him. On one hand she wanted to accept the help, knowing that it would make her life so much easier but on the other hand she wondered what he would ask her for. Being in debt to a man like Atlas was not a position she wanted to be in. Sighing in defeat, she looked back at her suitcase from hell.

"It would....be appreciated." She muttered, stepping aside to let him into her space. There was a moment of silence and then he was talking again, much to her chagrin. Removing the small backpack she had on, she laid it carefully on the floor next to her. Steely blue orbs snapped over to the slightly taller male, blanching a bit at the purr he added to his voice. She was not like the rest of the girls here at the Academy, his charms would not make her melt into a puddle at his feet. It made her even more annoyed to know that he had figured out why she kept herself covered up in public. Though given that they had already spent an entire year rooming together with two other unlucky souls, it probably wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out that she was different from her sisters.

Yanking the hood down, the full weight of Theia's icy blue orbs narrowed in on his face. Her lips tilted into a slight frown, "I have no interest in whimsical words, Atlas Raider." Ironically, her own voice carried a musical lithe, but it was one that she couldn't get rid of. It was a Sirens curse, or blessing depending on your point of view, for her voice to be just as deadly as her looks. She watched enviously as he hulled her suitcase up onto the bed with little to no effort. Theia averted her gaze from him, the frown growing just a bit on her face. It wasn't like he would understand why she hid. He basked in the attention others gave him and here she was hating every second of it. "Go choke on-"
She was cut off by the sound of the door opening, her attention instantly locking on the source. A werewolf male hovered in the doorway, one that Theia didn't recognize. She cast Atlas a questioning look, wondering if one of his latest conquests had come knocking. The boy's ruby colored eyes made her a bit uneasy, but she refused to show any emotion at least not until she knew more about him.

"Who are you?" She asked, trying to be friendly but sounding a bit more defensive instead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Communicating with: New Roommate? Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil
Infuriating Incubus Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Last edited:
Sam: Somebody greeted me. I turned, smiling. For an institute of evil, people seemed relatively polite, or maybe that's just what they wanted to think.
"Hello," I replied. I noted her dark attire- Not unlike mine- And couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie. I'd never met another goth in the suburban town of New Bourges. I knew that dressing in dark clothing once didn't mean that they dressed like that all the time, but it was possible.

RICHARD HARRISON
Richard looked at himself in his handmirror, he grinned at himself and adjusted his hair a tad bit. He adjusted his suit, put on his sunglasses and got out of his limousine.
He turned around towards the driver and slipped him a hundred, “Keep the change” he spoke arrogantly.

He watched as the people walked their way into the building, he walked forward to the building until he hit his foot against something. He looked down and stared at the kid he had kicked.

“What the hell are you doing?” Richard demanded.
———————————————————-
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Francis

Francis: I let out a big sigh as I scowled and replied; "Trying to figure out where I am and what happened to me, that's what." I studied the appearance of the guy. With his well-tailored suit and ill attitude, it was obvious he had an air of superiority.

RICHARD HARRISON
Richard stared at the boy strangely and muttered something under his breath.
“You don’t stop whining you are going to end up an expendable, so you one of those kidnapped kids?”
Richard stared at Francis, as if trying to figure out his every motive. He found it stupid that they just kidnapped any kid off the street and tried to make them a villain. It had worked in some cases, like with Bloodrager The Eyegouger.
————————————————————
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Francis)

Mina Inugami
I gave a smile in return, a bit surprised that my greeting was positively received. Though, I took it as a positive - bowing a bit out of force of habit. "Sorry if I distracted you from wherever you were going. I'm Inugami, Mina." I avoided the act of pointing out how possibly lost this person had been, as I had no clear idea as to whether or not that was even the case, other than just an assumption. Instead, I began with a question as I stood straight once more. "Are you new here, by chance?"

Majima Fuyutsuki
I turned my radiant yet ominous gaze towards towards the female, a faint squint seeming to unintentionally be my first reaction. A crooked smile cracked up the side of my face as I did my best to come off as someone a bit more sane. Better to keep a facade going with new faces, as I had been told. "Pardon, I didn't realise I interrupted something." I bowed only slightly before returning to an upright position, barely noticing the fact that my smile grew to a grin that very clearly exposed a set of sharp canines. "Fuyutsuki, Majima. I'm your guys's roommate, judging by the paper I was given. That, or you are both figments of my imagination, eh?"

Francis: I was confused even though it made more sense than just dropping me off the back of a pickup truck. Expendable? That sounded ominous.
As I stood up I asked him;
"What do you mean, Expendable?"

Sam: "I guess you could say that. Are you? I'm Sam, by the way. Sam Chaney."

RICHARD HARRISON
Richard laughed and shook his head at Francis, “You really are new here aren’t ya?” Richard speaks.

“There are three ranks Villian, Henchman, and Expendable” he speaks a bit louder than before.

“The one at the bottom is Expendable ya dig? If you become and Expendable you will be treated like shit, Expendables do tend to die.”

Richard pulls out his phone and checks something before putting it back in his pocket.

“Alright, listen here Expendable, welcome to the Sunbreaker Institute Of Villiany, where you and I will learn to be a Villia, capiche?”

Ash Rio Drai
Ash took more and more steps backward, trying to stay out of the way of others who towered over her. It seemed as soon as she got some air to breath someone moved past her, either pushing her out of the way or almost purposely trying to step on her. Though as a bit of time passed, she was able to calm her breathing enough to at least think clearly.

She scampered her way along to a bit of a more open area and sat to think as she looked up at the school. How had she got here? She began to think back to what was going on before she woke up. She had been flying with some of the younger ones, but what had happened. She sat silent for only a moment when her memories flooded back into her mind. They had been out, but someone had shot her down when they were heading back home.

The scene played out in her head on repeat for some time, fear slowly taking over her thoughts. Was everyone else okay? Did they get away? Everything had gone by so fast that her memory was mostly blurred, but she knew she had to get home. She quickly spread her wings and jumped off the ground, expecting to take off, but instead found herself unbalanced and harshly hitting the hard ground with a noticeable loud thud.

"What... I-I-" She muttered trying once again with the same results before looking back at her wings. She seemed surprised and also disgusted, her wings had been clipped. She felt the tears form in the corners of her eyes once again. "My... My wings..." She softly mumbled as she thought about her beautiful wings ruined for the time being. They would regrow and heal, but till then she felt stuck.

Atlas Isaac Raider
As Atlas started helping Theia he smirked hearing both his first and last name come from her mouth. "Saying my last name as well?" He chuckled. "I feel honored. I sure hope I can hear it come out of your beautiful mouth more often," he smirked widely knowing full well that the next words he says may get him in some trouble. "It's like music to my ears" Atlas chuckled again, loving his own little joke.

It wasn't until Theia had spoken to someone else that he had turned and looked at the werewolf. How cute! He gave Majima a charming smirk. "Don't worry, you're not interrupting anything," Atlas spoke as he glanced at Majima's tail and ears. They're so fluffy. He tried not to stare long, like before be didn't want to make any of his roommates too uncomfortable. "Well, I'm as real as it gets." his voice again purred and he gave a little wink.

1524584924277.png
That's it. She was going to kill him. The next opportunity she got, she was going to drown the Incubus. He'd see just how musical her voice was then. Her lips curled into a sneer, resisting the urge to smack him. Even if she smacked him, he'd probably find some way to turn the tables on her. She spared the demon a quick look, taking the words right from her own mouth. Though somehow there was a sense of growing disappointment in her gut. It wasn't like she wanted there to be anything to have interrupted in the first place...right?

"If he's a figment of your imagination, then I feel sorry for your imagination." She retorted dryly, turning away from the two of them with a slight snort. There was something about the werewolf's red gaze that made her uneasy, but she refused to display any emotion. Not at least until she was more comfortable with this boy. One was already difficult enough. She opened her suit case and began pulling out her clothes, setting them aside on the bed. Her hands stilled as she pulled an object out of the bag, covered in a velvet cloth and obviously delicate. Unwrapping the item slowly, she smiled softly to herself as the shell came into view. It was from Greece, a little reminder of home that she had been able to tuck away. Placing it on her own end table, she quickly returned to unpacking not seeming to care much about what the two boys did. Theia wasn't much of a talker around strangers, even if she was she wasn't sure if she even wanted to talk to the new boy. Everyone here put out a bad vibe, it was part of the school after all, but the werewolves she usually had contact with weren't....the most stable.

"Feel free to pick a bed and it's nice to meet you, Fuyutsuki." She offered him a weary smile, finding it best to be polite considering that they would all be living together.

---------------------------------------------
Communicating with: Werewolf weirdo number two Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil and The-demon-who-just-made-a-siren's-hitlist Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Mina Inugami
I nodded, taking the name into remembrance. "Yeah, I was just dragged here... quite literally, if I might add."

Majima Fuyutsuki
I quirked a brow at the incubus's wink, but shrugged it off before heading over and picking a bed, like the siren had stated. "Might I ask your names, as well?"

(Sorry for the short replies. ._. )

Francis: I grimaced as he called me "Expendable."
"Capiche," I said, "So this is a School for future villains and just.... Normal people who end up dying." My tone was flat, a product of me trying to hide my horror, until it picked up for my last sentences; "Thanks for the explanation. I'm Francis by the way."
I extended my hand, forcing a slight smile.

Sam: "I was hauled in the back of a van. Don't know why they did this though," I pointed to the bandage on my neck. "Seems a little pointless, but apparently this place is some school for evil people so I doubt they need a point in their opinion."

Atlas Isaac Raider
Atlas listened to Theia's comment and rolled his eyes. And after I was being so nice. "Wow, cold. And I thought we were getting along so well Theia." He paused glaring at Theia for a few short moments before looking away again, not really staring at anything particular. He shrugged his shoulders and spoke up again "You know what though, I'd feel bad if I was just a figment of someone imagination." He paused straightening out the collar of his shirt. "The real thing is much, much better when compared," Atlas smirked and slowly made his way back over to his bed after seeing that Theia didn't need his help anymore.

"I'm Atlas, Atlas Raider." He said sitting down on his bed watching as Majima choose a bed. Atlas honestly seemed a bit surprised when Majima didn't know him, of course maybe it was a bit narcissistic of himself to believe that everyone knew or should know his name and face by now, but he quickly got over it and leaned back onto his bed. He looked down at the book he was reading and flicked his finger. The book that was sitting on the bed floated up and put itself neatly away with the others along the shelf. "So, are either of you joining any clubs or sports this year?" Atlas asked, trying to make more conversation his eyes glancing back and forth between Theia and Majima.

Francis: I grimaced as he called me "Expendable."
"Capiche," I said, "So this is a School for future villains and just.... Normal people who end up dying." My tone was flat, a product of me trying to hide my horror, until it picked up for my last sentences; "Thanks for the explanation. I'm Francis by the way."
I extended my hand, forcing a slight smile.

Sam: "I was hauled in the back of a van. Don't know why they did this though," I pointed to the bandage on my neck. "Seems a little pointless, but apparently this place is some school for evil people so I doubt they need a point in their opinion."
Richard hesitated to take his hand, however he decided to take it and shake his hand. He found Francis to be quite entertaining, it was a real show. He, at least so far found Francis to be the type of person as a main character of a book. He was thrust into a unfamiliar situation, and quickly met the right person.
“Welcome to Sunbreaker, do well and you might not be an Expendable” Richard shrugged, “Maybe a henchman if you work hard”.

He started to walk away, “Well I am going to find my room, don’t do anything stupid while you are here.”

Francis "I'll try not to. And I guess I'm supposed to find my room too?"
I walked towards the building, feeling a little odd following him after what felt almost like a goodbye. I looked up at the building, liking the way it looked even if it may hold my doom one day. Those lair designers were up to snuff.

Richard burst open the door to his room, and slammed his bags down on what would be his bed. He kicked off his shoes and laidback down on his bed, making plans for the future, and his future dictatorship.

Francis: I lingered near a large pile of luggage where I saw a familiar silhouette chatting with somebody else. I wondered if it was Sam. What were the odds that both of us would be here? I hoped it wasn't xir, or we'd both be in a sticky situation. No. It can't be. I headed towards a crowd of people huddled around a bulletin board. There was a list of rooming assignments, I found when I got to the front of the crowd, and I was on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back