The backstorys change depending on the RP

Magolorsaware

Of the way we control characters in roleplays
My favorite characters to role play are Kiryl, Alena (both are from dragon quest 4) and magolor (from Kirby)
Whenever I role play I try to find a role play that I can fit at least one of these guys into

Magolor is a kinda depressed, self aware of the fact that he is a character in a story, coffee addicted dimension hopper that throws a lot of smart remarks and attitude most of the time. OR he is a shy introvert, who has a imaginary friend that he says is real, he only needs 3 things in his life books, machines, and coffie

Kiryl is a careful, caring boy who second guesses himself and has had feelings (that he has tried to shake) for Alena ever since they met

Alena is a hotheaded tomboy, she is stubborn but curious and a little oblivous girl who is determined to be a strong fighter no matter what anyone thinks

If I'm role playing kiryl by himself he is ether looking for Alena or is drowning in grief for his failure to protect her. But most of the time Alena and Kiryl are both in the story together

Magolor I most of the time am playing with him alone. with him occasionally referencing characters that he has met from other dimensions/roleplays OR him and his imaginary friend stella

I have never to this day role played Alena by herself. And im looking to change it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back