• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Bachelor

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
Hello, I created 10 princesses and I wanted to find a prince/princess to participate in the show called The Bachelor/Bachelorette. The princesses will be eliminated each round until the prince/princess finds his/her bride. If you're interested, please tell me what the first and second round would be like? I need a creative writer who can think of different and variant ways to eliminate the princesses. I already created 10 princesses, so now I just want to come along for this ride. My writing length is detailed and ranges from 1-3 paragraphs.

I am LGBTQ friendly, so if you want to play a transgender or female character, I am 100% okay with that. I want to play the contestant roles, so I just need a main contestant. If you want to make twins, I am down for that too.

Sample of some of the princesses:
1st 3.JPG

Again, if interested, I would like the following:
1. Writing sample
2. Ideas for rounds in the The Bachelor show

Here's one of my writing samples:

Clickity. Clack. The little hooves went as Faunlin trotted along an unknown path. In her mind, any path away from Mamaley, her homeland, was a better one. Her furry ears would flicker mindlessly as her small, plush tail swayed along with her hips. The young deer-maiden wore a rather large grin expressing her satisfaction with her own courage; her courage to venture out past Mamaley.

As her path seemingly approached a large manor, her hazel eyes widened at the luxurious estate surrounded by red, violet, and white flowers. She mouthed 'wow' at the fantastical sight. Naturally, she was drawn to the manor. Her feet clacked more prominently on the cemented path until she stood before the large entrance.

In Mamaley, their homes consisted mostly of large, doorless, wooden cabins. There truly was no sense of privacy within the herd. That being said, Fawna struggled with the knob. Shifting noises could be heard as she fiddled with it.

Another writing sample:

Her feet padded softly against the red-dust that made up the grounds of Mors Terra as she raced through the plain field. She ran towards the mountains with her tail whipping excitedly from behind while simultaneously evading spears and fiery spells being casted in her direction.

"Mortem! Mortem! Mortem!"

Phyonna heard her people shout as they chased her endlessly. Since the female demon no longer wished to serve them and their purpose, they desired to sacrifice her body and create a new demon from her corpse. Any being in their right mind would run like she was at this point, but the question was why did she decide to abandon her clan originally. That was a story for another time.

Alas, she was in the midst of the fog surrounding the fiery mountains that spewed ash all around. It wasn't long until she heard demons cursing her name and swearing they were going to kill her. Knowing that they were a decent distance, the woman slid her back against the slant of the mountain and sat on the floor, letting out a soft sigh followed by a cough or two from the dense fog.

Why did you make 10 characters? Won't you get overwhelmed.
I like challenges first of all. Secondly, what makes me most excited about this is trying to make each character as unique as possible, so you don't feel like all the princesses are the same. Most of these characters I have used for years, so they already have unique personalities and histories to go with them. I really hope I can find someone with an appealing writing style. I already have ideas for some rounds in the dating game, but we got 10 princesses to eliminate, so that's a lot of rounds if you ask me. Nonetheless, I'd love to find out which of my characters wins their heart♥

Okay, I admit that this SHOULD be a group RP, but I have a distrust with group RPs. I feel 1v1 last longer. Honestly, this RP has a short goal. If I find out who the winning princess is, I could die happy. Depending on who you marry can change your allies. We can definitely play out the consequences to the Kingdom. One thing at a time. First, I need a prince or princess to be the main host/hostess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back