• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Asylum OOC

I'm a liar apparently because I did not start the RP yesterday, but I'm sitting down to work on the starter post now!

Here it isssss!

Fantasy - The Asylum RP - IC

Feel free to have your cell mate be another person within the roleplay, or make them up. You are also free to describe any NPC characters that you feel like making up, but don't extensively play any NPC characters without making a CS for them (at least a brief one) . Like, if you are in the yard and wanna refer to an NPC or have an NPC cell mate instead, that is fine.
Also - feel free to ask questions about the environment at ANY time! I'll try to respond quickly - if you have discord, that would be faster since I have notifications on my phone.

Hey, made my application in the CS thread. It says it's still awaiting moderator approval, unsure if that means approval from you or site mods as I'm still new to this forum, but either way I hope it's good enough.

spaghettimonster spaghettimonster
Honestly, I'm not sure why it says that lol, its nothing on my end specifically.

Do you mind giving YC a 'downside' or a 'nerf' to the mind-reading ability? I haven't been super picky because most people's abilities are either pretty specific, or they nerfed themselves, but being able to read anyone's mind is a little OP in terms of roleplay.
Just maybe, for example, he hears everyone's mind as a mumbling in the background but it takes a lot of energy to hone into one person's specifically, some people are harder than others, or idk, whatever you wanna do with it. It's your character of course :)

Other than that your CS looks good to me!

spaghettimonster spaghettimonster
Honestly, I'm not sure why it says that lol, its nothing on my end specifically.

Do you mind giving YC a 'downside' or a 'nerf' to the mind-reading ability? I haven't been super picky because most people's abilities are either pretty specific, or they nerfed themselves, but being able to read anyone's mind is a little OP in terms of roleplay.
Just maybe, for example, he hears everyone's mind as a mumbling in the background but it takes a lot of energy to hone into one person's specifically, some people are harder than others, or idk, whatever you wanna do with it. It's your character of course :)

Other than that your CS looks good to me!
Well, I tried to emphasize the fact that he hears thoughts around him at all times wether he likes it or not, but perhaps I wasn't clear enough, meaning it would largely affect his understanding of anything in groups of people, and even understanding normal speech. If I wasn't clear enough I can edit it to be clearer, or if you think there needs to be more nerfing I can do that also.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra k sooooo like do I need to make a sheet for my girlie's cellmate?

I can do one up if ya likes. Basically he can make soundwaves that show up as circles rippling in the air, thus his nick, Concentric. Like he can push things but can be dangerous if he blasts them at your head to disorient or deafen. (he can also send whispers directly into your ear too shhhhhhh)

Oh and like I hinted heavily that she thinks of Walnutt Walnutt Sophiya and Ingrid as friends cuz of the names: Rawr-Rawr and Inky lol But if that not cool then they can easily become nicks for other NPCs. all goods!

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra k sooooo like do I need to make a sheet for my girlie's cellmate?

I can do one up if ya likes. Basically he can make soundwaves that show up as circles rippling in the air, thus his nick, Concentric. Like he can push things but can be dangerous if he blasts them at your head to disorient or deafen. (he can also send whispers directly into your ear too shhhhhhh)

Oh and like I hinted heavily that she thinks of Walnutt Walnutt Sophiya and Ingrid as friends cuz of the names: Rawr-Rawr and Inky lol But if that not cool then they can easily become nicks for other NPCs. all goods!
For whatever reason I never saw this post and was so confused with your IC post. I was thinking she had multiple personalities or he was a ghost because I didnt see him mentioned in the CS. This clears up so much! 🤣

For whatever reason I never saw this post and was so confused with your IC post. I was thinking she had multiple personalities or he was a ghost because I didnt see him mentioned in the CS. This clears up so much! 🤣
Feel free to have your cell mate be another person within the roleplay, or make them up. You are also free to describe any NPC characters that you feel like making up, but don't extensively play any NPC characters without making a CS for them (at least a brief one) . Like, if you are in the yard and wanna refer to an NPC or have an NPC cell mate instead, that is fine.

Yeah, I was going on what the boss said about cell mates and just riffing on her BG idea that she always says the same thing after they mess with her mind. So I decided to give her cellmates reaction to it. Yet again lol

...and then the same sad feels hit her again once she remembers where she at *sighs*

K soooooo... I'mma post up again soon. My girlie gunna get into a fight. Wellllll not really a fight when its 5 on 1 lol

Ummmm... Boss isn't around so Imma NPC a guard or 2. JustAlexandra JustAlexandra if it don't fit I can change it up. I know where the edit button is hiding

Triple POOOST!!

I've been meaning to post but with mothers day afoot my job is crazy right now and I just wanna go home and sleep or stare at tiktok. I overanalyze my posts all the time.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra - not sure if this RP is still going or not, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be active until Monday at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back