• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Asylum OOC

HI!!

K so I posted up my girlie in the CS thread. She's basically Ghost Rider from Marvel lol

But like instead of like the edgy, brooding, edgy, dark, edgy version that is portrayed in the movies, she's sweet, energetic and a skater stoner that haaaaaaaates her powers.

HI!!

K so I posted up my girlie in the CS thread. She's basically Ghost Rider from Marvel lol

But like instead of like the edgy, brooding, edgy, dark, edgy version that is portrayed in the movies, she's sweet, energetic and a skater stoner that haaaaaaaates her powers.
Loveeeeee~
I still need to decide what I'm going to do, and I made the freekin rp lmao

Yeah seems like the apps have a bit of a supernatural theme here which is cools:

Vampire dude,
Elsa Ice witch,
Shapeshifter,
Fire demon

So like yeah could be a thing to run with?

here's one, not supernatural, but:
"You've made a mistake, i don't have powers! also, can i just mentions how this violates a bunch of laws, like, i dunno, the fucking bill of rights? what happened to the fourth amendment!"
because, ya know... god is dead. they wanna call us the damned, but they are the ones who, as always, use religion as an excuse to manipulate and control. religious institutions are so very corrupt, and it is a shame. there is nothing wrong with belief in a higher power, the problem is those who weild that institution as a method of terror and control.

yes, i do want to play the angry anarchist.

but seriously, do any of yall have any power ideas?

I usually go for tech or illusion powers. Theres healing, luck, many manipulation powers.

here's one, not supernatural, but:
"You've made a mistake, i don't have powers! also, can i just mentions how this violates a bunch of laws, like, i dunno, the fucking bill of rights? what happened to the fourth amendment!"
because, ya know... god is dead. they wanna call us the damned, but they are the ones who, as always, use religion as an excuse to manipulate and control. religious institutions are so very corrupt, and it is a shame. there is nothing wrong with belief in a higher power, the problem is those who weild that institution as a method of terror and control.

yes, i do want to play the angry anarchist.

but seriously, do any of yall have any power ideas?
Portals 👀 Like Blink from X-Men

mari may want another tattoo, or at least a touch up on their old one. possibly the anarchist symbol... maybe a guillotine... you know, standard tatts.

You'll have to be responsible! I wouldn't put it past Sophiya to ask for a tattoo of what she's eating for dinner smh

welp... mandy..... i dont think you and mari are gonna get along that well.
"vapid bitch"
"self-rightious bitch"

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra What type of asylum is this? Are they trying to reform us, get us to work for them or they dont care what we do as long as we're locked up? I had Linc wearing a muzzle to prevent him from getting enough power to break outta the place but if we're opening tattoo parlors and stuff then my boys going to have a field day with yall.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra What type of asylum is this? Are they trying to reform us, get us to work for them or they dont care what we do as long as we're locked up? I had Linc wearing a muzzle to prevent him from getting enough power to break outta the place but if we're opening tattoo parlors and stuff then my boys going to have a field day with yall.
Now you're making me think they have Yo restrained all over except for her head ☠️

mari dies. alot. they would offer to help willinglyly, but like "you're using me for a fucking paper cut" and also the whole the doctors don't ask.

Okay, I am going to be starting the roleplay today! (In a little bit, I woke up not too long ago - I sleep in really late yes I know. I need more coffee nonetheless)
Also I will not actually be starting a tattoo shop inside of the asylum lmao. The muzzle still stands taliaangeni taliaangeni . You'll see what kind of asylum it is :)
all will be explained within the starter post.... well probably not actually but like, hopefully the initial questions at least LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back