• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Asylum (FxF Drama, Horror)

_VINYL_

One Good Piece

One day you are noted a new patient has been administered to your care, and they leave her in your hands, or at least they said so...

You have no knowledge of what they do to her each time you leave, and every time you go back, there is always something even worse about her...

Some  time she'll be badly harmed, or she'll be restrained too tightly...

One day you take her for a diagnosis, and the director tells you to leave her to the doctor.

After a long time she comes back, tear stains on her face and a look of fear as she is violently pushed into her cell with an untreated missing finger...

What will you do to stop this?

Name

Hannah

Sex

Female

Sexual Orientation

Bisexual

Blood Type

AB+

Mental Status

Emotionally Unstable

Diagnosis

PTSD, Schizoaffective Disorder (Depressive Symptoms: feel of loss of hope/Manic Symptoms: Euphoric or irritable moods)

Hallucinations

Lack of Insight

Claustrophobia

Dream Anxiety Disorder (Nightmare Disorder)

Treatment

Assigned to a Personal Psychologist for treatment

Bio

As a Child, Hannah lived with her Mother, her Father, Her Little Brother and Older Sister...

Her Father was an alcoholic and her Mother was trapped in his relationship...

One day Hannah and her sibling all were forced to witness the murder of their own mother, and Hannah was affected badly by this...

Her Father forced them into brutal 'games' for his amusement, and Hannah was usually too weak to with stand this...

Her sister managed to call 911 behind her Fathers Back, and her father was arrested, but not before both her Brother and Sister were shot down, leaving Hannah alone...

She was put into a rehabilitation program, but for however long they tried, it failed, and her condition worsened...

With the belief the Institute would help her heal, they sent her there, but instead, the Institute was turned into an Asylum when a new Director bought it out last minute to Hannah's arrival.

Last edited by a moderator:
no its cool i can rp both but what i meant was how many people would you need and do you have a specific direction you would want to go a character you would want me to rp that sort of thing

@_VINYL_

This can work with two to three people.

Two people roles: Hannah (Me), Psychologist

Three people roles: Hannah (Me), Psychologist, Abusive Doctor

@Helpful Little One

I'll take the Psychologist and i'm good with two but if you want three i'm willing to wait. I might even be able to find someone to fill the role.

@_VINYL_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back