• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Asylum CS

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
The Asylum Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname/Alias (if applicable):
Age/Birthday:
Gender/Pronouns:

“Damned” Power:

Social Class: *optional*
Religious Views: *optional*

Appearance: Photos
OR:
Height:
Weight
Body Type:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Glasses/Contacts: If applicable
Skin tone:
Clothing Style:
^ These can be put into paragraph style if you prefer, plus anything else you’d like to include

Tattoos/Piercings/Body mods:
Other Marks: (visible birthmarks, freckles, scars, etc)

How did you get caught?: (You can do whatever you’d like with this :) )

Extra Notes: Things not included above anywhere but should be stated.

Bio and Personality are OPTIONAL. I, personally, do not like doing the personality for my character beyond maybe a few characteristics because it always ends up being different in-roleplay when I feel it out, so please only do these in advance if that is your preference!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f.jpg

Name: Lincoln Anders
Nickname/Alias (if applicable): Linc, Anders, vampire guy.
Age/Birthday: 23
Gender/Pronouns: Male / he, him

“Damned” Power: Drinking blood from the source gives Lincoln an abnormal amount of strength.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 147 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Skin tone: Fairly light.

Tattoos/Piercings/Body mods: Ears gauged.
Other Marks: A few jagged, deep set scars on his left arm.

How did you get caught?: Bit a guys throat in a bar fight over a girl. The police were called. And then more police. He was damned over some pussy.

Extra Notes: He's muzzled. Yes, like Hannibal Lecter.

Bio and Personality are OPTIONAL: since these are optional I'm going to jump on that.

Last edited:
C56E411E-CAB7-4F81-B9B2-59D1C09736B5.jpeg

Rowan Quinn

『ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ』

Nineteen | Female | Human

Nicknames/Other Names | Ice Queen

Date of Birth | February 7th
Zodiac | Aquarius
↳ Unemotional, Rebellious, Snarky

『ᴠ ɪ ꜱ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ』

Color of Hair | White
Preferred Style| Shoulder
Color of Eyes| Green-Blue

Height | 5’6
Physique| Slender, Curvaceous
Weight | 125lbs

Complexion| Fairly Pale
Origin| Irish

Distinguishing Marks/Features | Silver Septum Piercing

『ᴄ ᴀ ᴘ ᴀ ʙ ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ꜱ』

“Damned” Power | Winter Manipulation; control over aspects of a cardinal season. Such as; cold winds, snow blizzards, and the creation of ice

Weaknesses
‣Heat/Fire Based Attacks

Skills
‣ Figure Skating
‣ Intermediate Kick Boxing

『ᴛ ʀ ɪ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ʟ ꜱ』

How Did She Get Caught | The beauty pageant director would have his way with her one last time before she could take it no longer—and all the hatred for her mother leaving her unprotected for all those years bubbled back to the surface and the room started to grow cold; to below frigid temperatures. As the wind howled viciously from outside, blasting open the windows. The man was left frozen, his office nothing but a barren winter wonderland. The authorities were called and she was taken that day, at eighteen to the Asylum, never seeing her family again

Knowledge
‣ Periwinkle is actually her favorite color
‣ Speaks with a Donegalian Accent
‣ Irish was her first language, English the second

『ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ꜰ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ ꜱ』

+Surfing
+Autumn, Wintertime
+Celtic Myths
+Baking Pastries

Dislikes
-Loneliness
-Summertime, Heat
-Spicy Foods

Theme Song
Cold by Bloom

Last edited:
yerin baek rp 5.jpgyerin baek rp 7.jpgyerin baek rp6.jpgyerin baek rp8.jpgyerin rp 2.jpgyerin RP 3.jpgYerin RP.jpgyerin baek rp 4.jpg

Name: Sophiya Park
Nicknames: Soph, Sophie, Animal Girl, Tattoo lady, whatever you wanna call her really
Height: 5'4
Weight: 102 lbs
Eye Color: Deep Brown (Though this changes depending on what animal she transformed into)
Hair Color: Naturally black, though Sophiya has a slight addiction to dying her hair on a whim
Skin tone: Pale
Tattoos/Piercings: Has many tattoos. Also has a piercing on the left side of her nose and two bars pierced through her right eyebrow

Face Claim: Baek Yerin (One of my fav singer-songwriters. Should def check out her music. Very Chill)

Damned Power: Sophiya can transform into any animal that she has made physical contact with. When in animal form, their natural abilities are greatly increased. Eagles fly faster and have enhanced vision, bears have greater strength, a snake's venom is more lethal, etc. Unfortunately, she can only hold this form for one hour before being painfully transformed back. Unbeknownst to her, she can force herself to fight this forced transformation but, if she succeeds, she'll be stuck in that animal; form forever unless she finds someone who knows how to transform her back.

Side-effects: For some reason, her eyes are the last part of her to return to her human form. Depending on the animal she transforms into, she keeps its eye shape, iris color, and pupil for up to two hours after returning to normal.

How she was caught: Sophiya had been dating the same guy for 5 years and shared everything with him. He was part of her and she loved him more than anything. Sophiya shared everything with him and wanted no secrets so, when this power developed in her, she didn't even hesitate to excitedly share it with her partner. He, however, did not share her enthusiasm. Scared out of his mind and worried about what she could possibly become (thanks to the fear-mongering news stories being played everywhere) he reported her to the appropriate authorities and didn't even look back as they dragged her away.

Brief personality: Sophiya is the picture-perfect definition of the happy virus. Despite the way she was soldout by the person she trusted more than anyone, she doesn't hold any grudges. She wakes up with a smile and falls asleep with a smile. Her goal is to make friends with everyone she meets and, if she can manage just one smile from the people around her, she feels accomplished. She is also stubborn in her self-belief. If a dangerous situation presents itself, she has zero doubt that she can handle it and will instantly put herself in the dangerous position to protect everyone else. Sophiya also has a hard time thinking things through, very often just taking things at face value and rolling with it. Her trust in people telling her the truth is remarkably strong.

Theme Song:

"Corki" Corinna-Kiana | "Hellion/Hella" | The Surfer/Skater Chick

Six-1.jpg
Fire-wraith.jpg
Diana-Melison.jpg

'Tik-Talk, Click, Magia, Chant'

19 yo | 5'7" | 130lbs | Brown (Ice Blue) Eyes | Black (Dyed Multi-colours) Hair | Tan Skin
She/Her(s) |'Damned Power' - Hellfire Manipulator | Pro Skater/Surfer

Tattoos: face, arms, legs. Pierced: lip, ears, navel, hood.
Scars: all over, major on left arm.

~Personality:

+ | Energetic - The girl is a spark plug that seems to never sit still for long. She loves her friends and is constantly trying to get them up and dance, sing, play or anything physical really; Corki is always up and ready to go in an instant. She is a physical girl and loves a challenge esp. ones that challenge her agility and athleticism. Yeah, and she loves to comment and talks alot too.
+ | Watchful - Yeah, she does have a bit of a resting-bitch-face but it's only cuz she's taking in info. She likes to know her surroundings and situations she gets into. Its hard for her to be surprised; she does not scare easily and is quite logical in high-tension situations. Being so perceptive keeps her quite even keel and rarely does she freak out.
+ | Light-Hearted - Corki is easy-going and doesn't let the worst get to her. She is a 'glass-half full' kinda girlie and likes to pay that forward despite her destructive power. There is a playful streak in her that is like a puppy or kitten that she keeps when she enjoys your company.

- | Adrenaline Junkie - what better way to have fun. Full tilt, full hamm, all in for it. The girl is more often than not trying to get a high whether via drug use or her favourite athletic and agile tricks or stunts.
- | Mouthy - too much energy leads to talking too much and sometimes a lack of filter. She isn't a fighter but can have attitude of a girl twice her size.
- | Quiet Time - for as energetic and talkative as she is, there are the times she randomly pulls away from others and broods by herself with her sketchbook. No real reason she gives, but most accept that for all her vivacious and bright personality, sometimes she just needs to tone it down and recharge with some me time.

~Caught:

"It was quite the spectacle wasn't it? We were in quarter-finals. I was up next. Just chillin', sittin' on my Sub-Mariner Board n' just chattin' it up with Lizzie and Wiccan. Then the whole beach goes absolute bonkers. Damn! Figueroa just nailed top score on Freestyle. Damn, bruh, she sick. How many times did she catch big air? Wow.

Then it was my go. The girls dap me up and I start to zone breathe, y'know, to clear the mental. I block out the "Magia!! Magia!!" chants from the crowd; like sooooo much love goes out to all my fans and supporters but right now it's me time. My Chant. And I'm there now. I'mma kill this and knock Figgie down a peg, make her score my son-- Then coach starts waving from the breakers. Flashing lights. Megaphones. Godddddammmm... there's even a helicopter.

I just want to dive underwater and hide; dude, I swear I think I pissed myself. And then the unmarked boats come in and they yank me offa' my deck. I'm kicking and screaming and then next thing I know, I'm in zip-ties and eating dirty boat deck. They toss me in the cabin and I'm super freakin' out and so I let them have it. But they have some seriously hella' big dudes up in there and I'm eating scummy floor yet again. Duct tape or some shit around my mouth, then it gets dark. Bruh. They for real put a bag over my head all terrorist-style! Like WUT?! I'm struggling but just then I gets a nipping pain in my neck. Pffffft. Done. I'm floating away into La-La Land. Last I hear is mumbling from a radio and the sound of that effin' helicopter again. '...And down goes the champ...' Bruh. Such bullshit.

I should have torched them, dude. I should have dropped hellfire on all their dumbasses.

Just like I did to Mr. Keller and his car.

But I didn't. And here I am now.

---

I don't even remember how I got here. Bruh. Must've been quite the spectacle though..."

~Damned Power:

Hellfire Manipulation

• Fire Forger - Corki can generate and manipulate normal fire. Any fire she may turn mystical with Hellfire properties.
  • Immunity to fire - May become engulfed in hellfire and burn whatever she touches.
  • Hellfire Weaponized - shoots fire from her body and may manipulate surrounding fire up to 100ft. Hellfire is like normal fire but immune to water and wind to put it out. Only her willpower or time will put out burning hellfire. Instead of heat, she may choose for hellfire to harm the 'soul/internal energies' of targets to knock them out. It also smells like melting rocks.
  • Imbue Vehicle - may infuse hellfire to chosen bonded vehicles; move as fast as a motorcycle, ride up walls/waves and leap massive distances (skateboard and surfboard). May also traverse liquid surfaces. Ignites surfaces and leaves a trail of hellfire behind her.
  • Soulburn. Both hands touch an individual and 'Wickedness' they have incurred upon others burns their soul/internal energies, wracking the body and searing them from the inside out instantly. The energy of their 'Pennance' is then taken by her and enhances her physical attributes and Hellfire powers. Effects to victims are lingering and traumatic.

Weaknesses:

• Drug Induced Amnesiac - the Asylum has erased most of her memories. The girl has her brain 'reset' after tests and experiments. She still has her abilities but she just cannot unlock them all at the moment. Right now she just knows she can manipulate fire but needs a fire source to begin with.
  • Willpower - It takes effort to concentrate and use her abilities. She is an easy-going surfer/skater punk girlie NOT a monster that wants to burn down the world and destroy souls. TBH she hates using her powers and esp. the SoulBurn. Reluctance might be a more of a factor than the drugs that keep her from her potential.
  • Psychological Trauma - again Corki is not a monster and so the poor girl has nightmares about going on rampages and incinerating her loved ones when she uses her powers a lot. The Soulburn abilitiy she's used once and had to 'witness the Wickedness' that her foe had done to others and yeah, it scarred her. Badly.

~Trivia:

• Turned 19 during the 3 months since she was caught. Workers call her: "The Hellion or Hella." Friends call her 'Tik-Talk.'
  • Doesn't know that she's "Corki / La Magia" a famous teen pro surfer/skater even though she talks like one.
  • Always has a toothpick or something at the corner of her mouth and always craves cigarettes.
  • Loves candy and can be bribed with sweets, hell yeah!
  • Says she prolly asexual or demisexual but yeah, she gay like gay knows.
  • Pretends like she clumsy just so she can rub up on a girlie or two.
  • Makes clicking sounds a lot when she is thinking or bored.
  • Makes up stories about her tats cuz she has no idea why she has them.
  • Always asks what time the pool opens after her memory is wiped.
  • Eyes turn a ghostly ice blue when using her powers and her hair dances rippling with heat.
  • Loves to share "When I get outta here..." stories with others but secretly is okay with staying behind in the Asylum.

Last edited:
599311993f3d977cb76af275a405192a.jpg

• Name: Johann Kelly

Nickname/Alias: Yo | Lovecraft's Horror | Cthulhu

Age/Birthday: 24 | December 27

Gender/Pronouns: She/They

“Damned” Power: Johann can sprout tentacles from any parts of her body, except her head. While they might look like a normal person on the outside, the inside of her body had become a vast amount of regenerating tentacles which she can control and can reach up to five to six meters from where she stands.

Social Class: Upper Class, Disowned

Religious Views: Atheist

Marianne
Mari/the angry one/angry fake jesus
18/June sixth
agender, they-them pronouns

“Damned” Power:
Marianne has the power to heal. however, the only way that they can heal is by taking the wound, and the only way to heal themselves is by dieing. and being a suicidal reckless kid with a mayrter complex... lets just say that mari's died. a lot. of course, dieing sucks, and it leaves them ill, off balance and weak, and it takes between five minutes to up to a day to come back, honestly, no clues if there is a pattern as to why. the power only works if there is an injury, but if there is an illness, mari can take that too. so... yes, Marianne will be punching the kid with cancer.

so uh mari is Basicaly Jesus But Angry And Gay And Athiest

Social Class: prolitariat.
Religious Views: atheist. no gods, no masters. is staunchly opposed to religious institutions, though there is nothing wrong with personal beleife in a higher power. it only becomes bad when people use religion as an excuse to control.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 158
Body Type: flat, stickish, no curves (thanks binder, i love you)
Eye Color: sky blue
Hair Color: blond hair kept in a high bun. it's long, but they never wear it down.
Glasses/Contacts: none
Skin tone: quite pale, as a result of like dieing a lot and loosing a lot of blood.
Clothing Style: Marianne will wear leggings and tee-shirts, usually whatever, and sneakers as well. however, they have this red hoodie covered in protest pins that they always wear.

Tattoos/Piercings/Body mods: a Liberty Equality Fraternity tattoo on their wrist.
Other Marks: a bullet scar above their heart, a few lines across their neck, lines down their wrists. the number of these are gonna grow.

How did you get caught?:
"i punched a cop."

"well, it's more than that. I was speaking at a protest on police brutality, one of the counterprotesting neo-nazis threw a rock, because of course the Proud Boys would be there. so, we defended ourselves, and even though they started it, the cops took their side. i was grabbed by who i thought was a counterprotester from behind, so i threw a punch. turns out, it was one of the pigs, who decided that deadly force was the perfect response for an unarmed protester. so, rather than doing the legal thing, that is, arrest me for assault and battery on a cop, or even taze me... well, i got a bullet in the chest. all of this was recorded, don't worry."

"of course, i don't really remember exactly what happened next... the cameras caught me falling, and i blacked out. the next thing i knew, there was a light, i was opening my eyes, and the wound was healed.i wasn't in pain at all, only exhausted, with bloody clothes and a scar being the only proof any of this happened. i was on the ground, i think. i may have been on a stretcher. i... i just... i knew, somehow... that i had died. but yet... i was somehow here. i later learned that the gunshot had been both the first and the last, with a bunch of people having left. there was a paramedic or maybe two two, who both looked rather surprised, as well as one of my co-organizers. apparently it had been ten minutes, and almost everyone had cleared out, aside from several reporters, several cops, and of course, the emts."

"i remember getting suddenly overwhelmed with sound as i tried to stand, only to be pushed back down on the stretcher. my ears were ringing as a camera got close to my face, as did several doctors and my comrade. after all, it makes sense that people would have gotten freaked out, it isn't every day that a person survives getting shot point-blank in the heart, and then sits up fine ten minutes later. it was all a blur as i was taken to the hospital, unable to make a statement. and then, i passed out again in the ambulance, and then woke up in this PRISON."

Last edited:
Name:
Ingrid Rowe

Nickname/Alias:
The GRID

Age/Birthday:
Gender/Pronouns:
Female - She/Her

“Damned” Power:
By giving someone a tattoo, Ingrid can imbue them with an ability. She cannot do this to herself. These are minor and may include: being able to create a light from your hand, being able to hold your breath longer, ect. She can only create one a day, and they fade with time, depending on the ability and how often it is used/size of tattoo/etc.
(Idea from this reddit thread:
)

Religious Views:
Athiest

Appearance:
Tattoo girl.jpg

Height: 5’7
Weight: 180lb
Body Type: Curvy
Hair Color: Black
Glasses/Contacts: N/A
Skin tone: Slightly tan, caucasian
Clothing Style: As seen in picture. Largely dark tones, comfortable but cute, a little closer to the edgy side than cutesy, etc.

Lots of tattoos of course, 2 earrings in either ear, an industrial, a nose piercing, among others.

Other Marks:
None of note

How did you get caught?:

“I think I’ve been asked this at least 500 times by now, I don’t know why everyone is so curious - it wasn’t even that exciting. I am a tattoo artist - so it makes sense that this would happen to me, I guess. I mean, no one knows the reason behind this, right? Maybe it was just luck.”

“I was tattooing this dude, right? Big dude - HUGE fuckin dude, I mean, I don’t body shame, but this guy was like 6’7 and 250 lbs. Something like that, I don’t know, I didn’t measure him. He came in for a really intricate tattoo of wings on his shoulders. That’s sort of a stereotypical tattoo, I guess, but I was down to do it anyway since he had such a large canvas to work on. I was gonna make this dude some SICK fuckin’ wings.”

“Turns out this dude is an undercover agent, and my tattoos had been getting out there as something ‘damned’, if you wanna call it that. I think they must’ve accidentally imprisoned a few of them here, thinking it was their own power. I didn’t even really know anything about it until they all swarmed me one day, talkin’ about some floatin dude in the sheriff's office. I mean, I’m not that big. Barely remember the actual fight - if there was one. Anyway, now I’m here, cause of some goddamn snitches I’m sure.”

Extra Notes:
- Ingrid is not sure of the extent or rules of her power, though she has an idea. Due to the nature of her tattoos, she's not sure how long she's had the ability or what skills they would've given anyone, if any. She is aware that she had gotten a lot more touch-ups recently, though, the reason previously unbeknownst to her.​

Emma-Roberts-Gif-21.gif

Name:
Amanda Rose Reynolds
Nickname: Mandy | Mandy Rose
Age/Birthday: 20 | July 11
Gender/Pronouns: Female | She/Her

“Damned” Power:
Energy Vampire

Social Class:
Upper
Religious Views: Doesn't Think About It

Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Blonde
Glasses/Contacts: No
Skin tone: Tan
Clothing Style: Anything "in"

Earlobes pierced | belly button pierced | no tattoos
Other Marks: None

How did you get caught?:

Mandy Rose is a name that everybody knows. An up and coming star, it seems that most have at least heard of her, and that's exactly how she likes it. She thrives on attention, good and bad, and she's had her fair share of bad press. Partying, drinking, late night hookups, drugs, you name it. Everything was going well for her until her latest concert. It was at the biggest stadium she'd played at yet, and the nerves were real. She got butterflies before every show, but this seemed different somehow. However, she shrugged it off, and onstage she went. And then, about halfway through her show, it happened. Suddenly, she could feel the energy of every single person in the crowd, same as she could feel her heartbeat. She thought she was just excited, but without warning, the lights above her shattered and the entire place was shrouded in darkness. But there wasn't a single sound, except for her own breathing. Security rushed in and through the dim lights of the flashlights, Mandy could see the bodies on the floor. Most of them weren't dead, just knocked out, but she did cause a few deaths that day. How did they know it was Mandy? Well, other than the fact that she was the only one still standing, she glowed. The life force she'd drained from those she'd killed radiated from her, and with everything going on in the world, they knew it was her. So she was caught and sent to the Asylum.

Extra Notes:

She's a bitch.
5hMD.gif
Xwj.gif

Name: Michael Bender Grove
Nickname: Mind Bender
Age / Bday: 26 / July 7th
Gender / Pronouns: Male / He/him

“Damned” Power
: Has the ability to read what other's are currently thinking (Whether he wants to or not)

Social Class: Lower Class
Religious Views: Christian, God Hating

Appearance:

fd100db83bdc19f8d9b914c9ba02b162--staples-center-the-rolling-stones.jpg
477170532d345d9f9b7dee1910d3598f

Tattoos/Piercings/Body mods: None
Other Marks
: None

How did you get caught?
: Michael succeeded in a silent bank robbery of $1,000,000 by extorting a worker who he caught thinking about an unsolved murder they committed years prior. After a few weeks, the manager of the bank took notice of the missing funds and alerted the law enforcement, who at first put the blame on the employee, but not wanting to go to jail, they soon told the truth about the extortion minus the murder. Not long after Grove was arrested, but after only about an hour of interrogation he walked out like nothing had happened. He had threatened to leak information about corruption he uncovered while in the interrogation room, so the officers let him go. But of course, the case having already made headlines it did not take long for the press to notice "the man who robbed a bank, got caught and walked away". The officers responsible for his release caved in and told everyone about the mind reading man, and soon the news were full of The Mind Bender who could walk out of any situation using only his words. After the story went public, it took mere hours before a special unit was sent to arrest Michael B. Grove, and to lock him away in the Devin Marque’s Asylum for the Damned.

Extra Notes
: Religious, blames god for his powers, or "curse" as he calls it.

Last edited:
Name:
Tirelius Gabriel Imperium
Species:
Human/angel
Sexuality: straight
E53BAADF-E319-4331-A0C7-023AA7F65B7E.jpeg
Abilities:
The holy blade-
C5B87BFC-AF85-4033-B270-3722BC89319C.gif
A weapon said to be forged from the very blood of god. Built in the fires of his soul. The holy blade is a spear, the first holy weapon ever made, it is said the center piece of the spear is a piece of gods very own heart. Legend says it was placed there so the weapon can never be beaten by demons
The Wings of Wrath-
E007906F-F546-49E3-B752-85CB31B688B6.gif
Imperum's wings are very different from every other angel. Said to be made of pure holy energy his wings glow like fire and can pierce all darkness with the light of the holy god
Speed of the Holy One-
AB203261-A24A-4809-AF55-90CF25C1E88F.gif
Imperium has the ability Able to use the holy energy stored within. He can move through the battle field swiftly and with righteous intent. They say the reason why it seems as his armor and body look like they heat up to immense heats is because the holy fire within him burns brightest out of all else
Fathers One Will-
DD6EFB78-DFFE-41C7-B228-91FB06AB392C.gif
Imperium's holy spirit is able to be projected. Acting as his own personal Demon purger.
Appearance:
87355E86-31D3-4271-98F8-BD9236452F3C.gif
Tirelius’s true form or his angelic form is a hulking being of holy light. Standing at about 9 feet tall and clad in golden armor, his halo solid gold and not a single part of his body exposed. His human form he stands around 6”5 and is wrapped in bandages from the bridge of his nose all the way down his body. What lies underneath the bandages is unknown to all but him and the church. His body is scorched from holy light, a side effect of his creation and a badge of his place as gods warrior. Though despite the similarities, the heavenly light his wings produce, the metal halo that floats above his head and the powers of gods merciful light Tis only a belief that his powers are from god

History:
Tirelius was abandoned at birth, given by his parents to the church he grew up under gods teachings. Truly a happy life, he even had aspirations to one day become a priest and maybe even the pope. That was all until that day came. Truly it was like any other day, until of course the light broke the sky in a heavily beam and engulfed him. Scorching his skin, burning away the sin within and leaving behind an angel. Though not knowing how or why Tirelius has become for all intensive purposes and his own beliefs, an angel. A warrior and protector of god and his divine words. The church saw the same as he and revered the young man as the next messenger from god. Going so far as to even prepare for a holy war to protect him when the asylum came calling for him. It broke the churches heart intact when he chose to go deliberately as to avoid conflict.
647FD20C-0372-4230-8ACA-A82CF3FB8F95.gif

Attachments

• DC5B03C8-8AA9-4088-B67D-54B51ABC0AD8.gif
    DC5B03C8-8AA9-4088-B67D-54B51ABC0AD8.gif
    973.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1FAEDEF9-4DBE-41B8-973C-206BE2F5D01F.gif
    1FAEDEF9-4DBE-41B8-973C-206BE2F5D01F.gif
    922.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Name: Senka Dedich
Nickname/Alias (if applicable): N/A
Age/Birthday: 28/ Dec. 12
Gender/Pronouns: she/her

“Damned” Power: Psychosomatic Illusions (illusions that can have physical effect)
  • Prolonged use of her abilities/large scale illusions mentally drain her
  • Overuse can result in seizure/coma

Photos:

SdxOkNwWzCuMGt9RHGMT-FhBD07DTWElpQtZPRkvrac64V5B-FfNvqPiais4DLP7MJsngAU7h228QBbvj2KR-co5ObbsLGdXjXVZWT_JdtlVb3G99kVYcaOiPkAv-LX9hFuRkUyG
1651235572855.png
1651235591804-png.980189

Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Lean
Hair Color: Dark Brown/Black
Skin tone: Fair
Clothing Style: Nondescript clothing, mostly black attire

Tattoos/Piercings/Body mods: Nose piercing
Other Marks: Freckles on the face

How did you get caught?: An accident. Senka's family had connections to the Bratva, and when her father failed to pay his debts, his collectors looked for payment elsewhere. When they came for Senka, her abilities manifested. Two Bratva were killed while the rest fled. Senka was apprehended shortly after.

Attachments

• 1651235591804.png
    1651235591804.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back