• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Astral Relics OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Klarion was, in short, a huge Russian dickhead. Then, one cold stormy tuesday, he got drunk, fell asleep and got bitten by a gay horny vampire (he likes to emphasise that part.) Now, hes a huge, Russian, vampire dickhead who loves committing arson. Yay. Fire.
By the way, this past mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love it so much 10/10

I was honestly like deliberating for a while like, “should he be a runaway or an outcast?” And then I was like, “no that doesnt fit his character.” So i just wrote down exactly what he most likely would.

Now I find myself wondering if my concept's too edgy or out there...
Don't worry shes cool =] I just had a medical situation and wasn't online much, sorry for my late response =]

Are you guys okay if we start this sometime this weekend?

Don't worry shes cool =] I just had a medical situation and wasn't online much, sorry for my late response =]

Are you guys okay if we start this sometime this weekend?
Sounds good to me!

No I didn't start it yet, don't worry =] I will start it soon, I don't know exactly if tonight or in the morning but it should be up tomorrow at the latest.

Hey guys, I am really sorry but I will have to leave RPN for a while, something came up and I won't be able to RP for a while :S but if anyone wants to take over this RP as a GM I give you my blessing and full permission to do so =]

Hey guys, I am really sorry but I will have to leave RPN for a while, something came up and I won't be able to RP for a while :S but if anyone wants to take over this RP as a GM I give you my blessing and full permission to do so =]
oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.

I can always take over for a bit while you are away if you want to give me the plans in a pm or something like that? :3 But I can def because I'd hate to let this awesome rp die

Epiphany Epiphany Juju Juju L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
--
Are we wanting to keep this alive while the creator is away? I can take over briefly if that is what you guys want. Then give it back to them when they get back? Does that sound good, it probably wont be as great with me doing it, but I can try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back