• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Astral Relics OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Guys, about the species I am pretty open so as long as it isn't anything too fantasy like I am probably going to be okay with it so those of you that don't like those on the list don't be afraid to suggest something you'd like to play as =]

oh xD well maybe its because I just finished watching season 2 last weak and it's still a bit on my mind =]

yooo! So what do I need to know when making a Valkyrie? Are they immortal? Do they have children and how does that work with the whole female-only thing. And do they live around humans or chill out in a secret place. ;P

yooo! So what do I need to know when making a Valkyrie? Are they immortal? Do they have children and how does that work with the whole female-only thing. And do they live around humans or chill out in a secret place. ;P
They aren't immortal but do have long lifespans (think between 300 and 400 years) they do have children but only girls are born Valkyries, boys can be born if the partner is human and in that case the male children would be fully human. But it's rare that a Valkyrie has a male child. It's unknown why but it seems to be a genetic thing. All the supernatural beings live among humans, blending in and stuff, but some species have a more close-knit relationship with their own kind than others, you know like covens, packs, clans, 'families' etc...

AHhHahHHhh VampIrEs ARe imMoRtaL SUCk it. Well not completely immortal but its whatever right?!
Lol well in a way they are but anything can be killed if you try hard enough xD lol sorry that sounds waaay darker then I thought it would. And in your case I am sure your character is the one doing the sucking (vampires+blood drinking etc...) xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back