• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Astra Veda - Prologue [ The Astra Conference ]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Pluto [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] The edge of the Seat of the Crown Plaza [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Open [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] LocKeii LocKeii Lexielai Lexielai [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Pluto’s past few days have been interesting, to say the least. They began with celebrating her eighteenth birthday with Kalix in the Kailasa flat. That served as the first real home she’s had in her life. After an encounter with the police who suspected her of murder, Kalix solidified her alibi and gave her a disguise to take to the conference. She donned a cloth gray tanktop under a black fur coat, a new black leather blindfold instead of her iconic brown cloth one, and black jeans. She even did her hair up, and the set ended up making her look like a middle-class blind girl instead of the impoverished person she was. As the temperature wasn’t low enough, she faintly used her Astra under the jacket to keep herself cool. Pluto also hated crowds. The high concentration of people always threw off her senses making it hard for her to navigate, and the temperature always seemed to be just a little too high. It also was too often that someone decided the blind person wouldn’t react if they were to hurl an insult in their direction. This is why she wouldn’t be anywhere near the heart of the crowd but rather off to the side, tracing along a wall in search of the voice belonging to the man that brought her here, to begin with. All of these thoughts plaguing her head combined with the blur of the crowd left behind a ragged and scared girl. She eventually decided to stay put where she was at the wall, orbiting the more active inner group. Why did Kalix want her here, and where was he? [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #94385d ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Biological Vampire [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Tesseract Medical's Exhibition Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Maia Asim, Valta Zeiphim [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Lexielai Lexielai ChazGhost ChazGhost Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire simj26 simj26 [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] The Seat of the Crown, one of Central's best, if not the best, architectural wonders. Many people come here to see the sights from all across Trinity cities, even more so with the Astra conference going on. However, among the thousands of visitors, some simply having fun, some too anxious to do anything or even others who were to pursue their own agenda, among all of those people there was a single person, sucking on a tomato juice can that wasn't filled with tomato juice, as he made with his through the crowd. The extremely pale, seemingly tormented 30-year-old man was making his way to the Tesseract Medical's Exhibition Booth. On the way there he chose to ignore the spider bots going around that he detected with his echolocation and the mysterious figures with perverse implications. Getting unnecessary attention was going to act as a detriment and there wasn't anything he could gain from it. The moment he entered the booth he stopped for a moment to take a mental note of who people of interest. Valta Zeiphim, renowned engineer and fellow light hater someone who he could relate the most to. The next person he knew was Ayodhya 1, the ministry of defense mascot, he didn't know much about her since most of the people he fed on were deep on the lower levels where his lab resided, resulting with them never having to break paths. As he realized he was standing around staring at people he nods introducing himself; "Dr. Kirk Țepeş, I own a labaratory in the lower levels of Ayodhya, happy to be made of your acquaintance." as he sat down on a free chair and begun filling in the paperwork. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #8B0000 ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Dr Alexandra Rowe [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Seat of the Crown Plaza [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Open, Aretta Ward [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Damafaud Damafaud [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Lexa nods as Aretta explains her work, It's easy to see how in demand her services must be. She licks her lips slightly at the mention of unmelting ice-cream the mere idea making her desire the delicious frozen treat. Even as her attention began to wander away to whether she had any cookie dough ice cream in her freezer she pulled her attention back to the conversation thanks to the form of address that Aretta used. She put her hand up between the two of them as if to halt the flow of conversation "Firstly, please call me Lexa" her voice drops into a barely audible mumble "I get called by my surname enough at work". Her voice then returned to normal as her hand dropped back to her side "Anyway, I'm visiting because I had a free day and thought that this would be interesting, my status as an Astra only means that it is more true". Lexa could see the curiosity on her face and decided to indulge her, it's not like it was hard to find information on the fact that she is an Astra, her parents ensured that. "So if you do preservation what does the rest of your workshop do. Surely you can't all share the same power?". Lexa's curiousness was obvious on her face. The various abilities manifested by Astras was a pet project that she was very interested in so the possibility of an entire business of people with the same power would be fascinating. So far her searching had found very few people with the same power, several powers appeared superficially similar but seem to work on different concepts deep down. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: teal ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"]
Aretta Ward | Historia
[/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Seat of the Crown Plaza
[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Dr Alexandra Rowe, Suspicious Man; Open
[/div] [/div]
[div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Action; Mood:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Conversing
Awkward, engaged
[/div] [/div]
[div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Scavenger Scavenger ChazGhost ChazGhost
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
Ah... the awkward question again.

The question was bound to be asked whenever she told someone about the workshop. Just because she had answered it numerous time, it didn't make the question less awkward to answer.

"Well, actually... Lexa.." she let a weak smile appeared on her face. Her right hand turned the ice cream cups round and around nervously. What else she could do other than telling the truth? Even if she lied, it wouldn't be hard for anyone to look into the workshop seeing that it was a small business to begin with.

"I'm the only one working in the workshop?"

There. She said it. Now for the long winded explanation that shouldn't give room to misinterpretation.

"Well, technically my father is a member of the workshop, but he rarely do anything other than his research, so it can be said that I'm running the workshop alone? Not that I'm complaining! We had enough money to go by without doing any work but I don't want to stay idle and dependent on him so I decided to use my ability to found the workshop. I'm not working because I'm forced to or anything."

...so there is no need to call the authority over the basis of child negligent. The last part wasn't said, but due to her young look, some people that misinterpreted her explanation in the past had called the local authority to arrest her father for child abandonment. Although she looked older now, she didn't want the same mistake to happen again.

"Speaking of power, I think the Tesseract Medical is having a power rating event or something. Do you want to see it? I am also looking for Astras to join the Workshop, frankly, so it holds a bit of appeal to me. Ah, you can just call me Aretta," she said with a smile. It was a genuine one, this time.

While one might wonder why Aretta didn't notice the lurking suspicious man aiming at them, there was a reason for that. Engrossed in conversation, added with the presence of guards that discourage criminals to act, and the fact that quite a number of visitors bore eccentric look themselves, Aretta had lowered her guard to her surrounding, focusing her attention to Lexa.

For those reason, she didn't notice the man until it was too late.
[/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color:
; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Francis, the Hunger [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Moving toward the Seat of the Crown[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Lexielai Lexielai _Line 213 _Line 213 [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]Francis and his partner were making their way across the bustling locale, the former actually unaware of what was going on. Given very limited information from his higher ranking officers back in Arcadia, the security felt rather lost in this event. There was no way he would ever know this was intentional; his immediate supervisors back in Arcadia were pulling all kinds of tricky schemes on Francis. This being one of many, to keep his Astra status unknown to the world, and certain information being coincidentally not provided in return. "Remember, we are here to supervise the inner part of this event," Francis' partner lied. The fellow security wasn't in cahoots with their supervisors, but his mission was skewed thanks to them. For whatever convoluted reason they could think up, these two partners were here in Central, taking part of the Astra event currently going on. Except, he was told to keep Francis away from any source revealing this. 'Why not just keep him in Arcadia then?' He pondered, prepared to fulfill his orders nonetheless. Francis had the typical stomach growling start, followed by an enormous gorging at various food booths. Just like most others back in Arcadia, Francis' partner was astounded by the man's appetite. They were not privy to knowing of Francis' powers, much to their surprise each time. Suddenly, something making the job very difficult occurred; an obnoxiously loud addressing of Astra power gauging commencing. "You've gotta be kidding me." He grumbled, quickly tackling Francis to distract the Astra from even focus on listening to things. "May I inquire as to what that was for?!" He demanded, sounding very aggravated at the friendly fire. "Someone was getting too close to you; thought they might be suspicious and I went for physical contact. Sorry that I missed them and got you." Francis' partner lied. Thankfully, the sudden contact was not enough to trigger Francis' body to necessitate adapting; especially in public like this. "Sometimes I think we all need a sanity check." Francis joked, brushing this aside as a common misunderstanding. They continued making their way around in what was effective just a mock patrol, despite Francis not knowing this. Each moment, his partner was by his side; ready to divert Francis' gaze at the drop of a hat. Finding themselves close to the Tesseract Medical area, Francis' partner quickly turned himself around. Fibbing, he asked, "Did you see that?" In truth, his partner had seen nothing, but Francis would take this seriously, since being in the dark to all this. This brief respite of manually guiding Francis was just in time, as the partner received his next set of orders through a small earpiece hidden behind his somewhat overgrown hair. 'What kind of orders are these?! He could end up hurt!' He whispered, looking over to the observant Francis. Neither of the two noticed a small spider bot making it's way between the feet of the plaza patrons, picking up what Francis' partner said to himself. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: Green; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Recon [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Central (Crown Plaza)[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Damafaud Damafaud [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]"Don't look now dude, but that thing is gone." "Where'd it go?" "I dunno man, literally just disappeared." He had barely spent any time at all in Central, and Remi had already acquired multiple lines of inquiry when it came to the events surrounding this one-time conference. The more that he gathered, the less that he liked what he saw; between famous faces, unknown entities, and Tesseract's presence, this entire event was starting to seem more and more like a trap with each passing moment. Such suspicions could not exist without the question of who such a trap would be for, however; as far as he was concerned, it couldn't be for him, as only a handful of people in the entire city knew that he was attending in the first place. A trap for every single Astra that cared to stroll in through the conference hall doors didn't seem quite right either; unless the organizer had the intel and the resources necessary to take down everyone in a single go, attempting such a thing seemed paramount to suicide. Yet, something wasn't quite right. Remi momentarily focused on the spider broadcasting from inside of the testing booth. The main lobby area that the vent opened up into was reasonably impressive for a mobile installation; he had known for years that Tesseract was virtually oozing money from every pore, but even this seemed rather excessive for what was surely a rather utilitarian data-gathering operation. A smoke-screen for the gullible, perhaps; nothing sold the idea of a fun little time than a well-maintained and shiny office. The Astras within were of course recognizable--or at least most of them were. The spider kept itself well-hidden behind the vent grates for the time being, biding its time for when there was action to be had. The paperwork being passed around was potentially something of significant interest, yet snooping on such things was something better handled once they were assumed to be safe. The spider's mechanical eye swept back and forth, attempting to gauge the location of any overhead security cameras from its vantage point. The chatter of the people below, though audible, did not seem to be of particular interest. "Hey, you! The one wearing a helmet!" Remi's thoughts snapped away from the feed as he turned, each flicking shut on command as he focused his attention solely on the guard coming his way. He was calm, flinching no more than would be normal in the case of a sudden callout. His voice modulator had been prepared since that morning, thoroughly tested for consistency, and as soon as he glanced the guard's way, a series of abstract circular patterns flickered to life in the front of his monitor, colors shifting every so often as the patterns danced and changed. If he was going to wear a helmet in public, then he of course had to look the part of at least one of the various fashion subcultures that were attracted to such things. The lightly distracting nature of the dancing lightshow, he found, also helped here and there when it came to tugging lightly on the minds of those he talked to. The more distracted they were, the less likely they would be to remember anything they talked about. "Of course, sir, how might I help you?" clicked a chipper, seamless voice, accompanied by a brisk nod, "is something wrong?" A small chatter of conversation flickered through Remi's ear, a briefly-appearing note on the inside of his helmet informing him that it had come from one of his machines. He wasn't about to split his attention--not quite yet--but it seemed that yet another happening had surfaced that might be worth following up on. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #1E90FF; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Rissa [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open; Seven, Valta, Kirk[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Epiphany Epiphany ChazGhost ChazGhost simj26 simj26 Graystone713 Graystone713 Damafaud Damafaud fickleglory fickleglory dwif dwif Scavenger Scavenger June Verles June Verles WishlessSatellite WishlessSatellite BlightGiver BlightGiver [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]“That’s incredible!” Rissa exclaimed. It was rare to have such complex equipment within such nondescript clothing. She had, of course, seen far more impressive. The uniforms of the Royal Guards were themselves miniature fortresses. Her golden eyes cast a sidelong glance to the woman by her side, whose hands were carefully folded across her lap. Despite the delicate look of Seven’s dress, it was a prime example of deceptive attire; the paper thin fabric was more durable than a suit of power armor. She turned her eyes back to the man before her, just as a new figure entered. “Hi,” Rissa demurred, with a friendly smile. “Call me Rissa, Kirk. There’s a free seat here; it’s all yours of you’d like it.” She gestured towards an empty space beside Valta, and then turned her attention back to the aforementioned Astra. “So how did you get something like that, Valta?” she queried curiously, just as she noticed some commotion further within the lobby. A section of the wall shifted and separated, like a puzzle being pulled apart. Light spewed through the cracks until a large, cylindrical chamber was revealed. Dozens of holographic screens lit up across the walls of the chamber, and a flurry of statistics and information suddenly popped onto the displays. She noticed that the receptionist from earlier had led Maia towards the chamber and, with a whoosh, the glass panels separating the chamber from the lobby slid apart as they approached. They were about thirty meters away from where Rissa, Seven, and the other Astras sat. Yet Rissa could hear their words as clearly as if they were beside her. “I wanted to thank you again for participating in this experiment, Ayodhya 1,” the receptionist said, pressing her palms together in a sign of respect. The Deva bowed, and then gestured towards the chamber. “Please, step inside. We will be conducting a full body scan to gather as much information as we can. Simply step into the center of the room and raise your arms into the air until we finish our scans; it should only take half a minute.” Rissa couldn’t pinpoint the precise moment she learned to supernaturally enhance her senses like this. It was simply a matter of observation over time. Watching, and learning, from the Royal Guards taught her a multitude of tricks that weren’t intuitive to Astras. Among them included the ability to eavesdrop on a conversation she had no business listening in on. A gentle touch on her elbow drew her back to the present. “Milady, look,” Seven said, pointing. Rissa followed her friend’s finger toward a nearby holographic display, which showed a live feed of the chamber. The clamoring and vibrations outside grew ever louder. No doubt someone had announced that Ayodhya 1 would be the first to be measured. A big commotion has stirred up at the Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth. Announcers have reported that a celebrity, Ayodhya 1, will be the first to be measured. Live! A massive holographic display has appeared that is streaming a live recording of the event, while commentators have begun plugging the exploits of Ayodhya 1. The whole spectacle is so professionally executed that one would think this was a planned marketing event.[/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: darkred; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] The Valkyrie [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Seat of the Crown Plaza[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Francis; Open[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Scavenger Scavenger Damafaud Damafaud _Line 213 _Line 213 BlightGiver BlightGiver [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]There was one more figure weaving through the crowds. The shadows of her Ministry cap hid her face, but did little to disguise the tendrils of lustrous hair that reached for her shoulders. They were a naturally dark green color that suggested this woman had some demonic ancestry in her blood. She gracefully slid past one man, and another took one look at her before unconsciously making way. The way she carried herself evoked an uneasy tension in those who saw her. She radiated a purpose and authority that brooked no complaints. Fitting, considering the distinctive blue and deep purple-striped uniform she wore. Upon her breast was the proud golden badge of the Ministry of District Security, Central Division. One look told onlookers that she meant business. The tips of one set of fingers remained firmly attached to her cap, shielding her eyes from view. The other hovered near the firearm resting quietly beside her waist. She made no move to release it from its holster, nor did her behavior suggest she intended on using it. Yet it was a clear reminder that, should the need arise, it was still there. “This is Valkyrie One. Proceeding to rendezvous point now. No subjects of interest spotted.” Her eyes passed over several people in the area, including a pair of chatting women who she dismissed without a second thought, and a masked man who seemed to be accosted by another pair of Ministry officers. She paused for a moment. “I have not identified Recon yet. So far no one has done anything suspicious,” she continued, quietly. “That said, E4 has reported sighting him...No, they haven’t given me any details. Just said they would handle it alone, as usual. Same lone wolf shit.” Her blank expression turned into a small frown. “Tch. No, I haven’t seen her either. I’ll keep my eye out.” Her focus was turned inward, focused on thinking for a moment. This proved to be an oversight, because she then stepped directly into another man. The woman made a soft gasp of surprise, bowing her head quickly to keep her eyes covered under her cap. “Sorry, didn’t see you there,” she said, by way of apology. Her voice was gentle, yet pleasing, like a soft melody playing in the wind. The woman has passed by/spotted Lexa, Aretta, and Remi. She has also accidentally bumped into Francis.[/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: SeaGreen; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Gm- Drix [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Seat of the Crown Plaza [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Historia and Dr Alexandra Rowe [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Scavenger Scavenger Damafaud Damafaud [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] The strange Asura made his way ever closer to the unsuspecting women. Moments later he was right behind them. He then reached into his robe and slowly pulled out a... Book. It was a hard covered light brown book with the words "let the rainbow light shine" on its front written with a gold coloring. "Excuse me, madams, I was wondering if you like to have a free copy of this here book and also perhaps join a little event from the Order of the Rainbow Light later today. We are going to be showing an exclusive preview of episode one of our new show, Rainbow Knight Squad." The man said with a southern accent in his voice. "The order will also provide much much more entertainment after showing as well," The man said with happy a smile as a man with many tentacles around his mouth can do. "Also the first twenty people to show up get to go backstage and meet many of the famous performers who will appear on stage. You'll also get to enter in a drawing to guest star in an episode of Rainbow Knight Squad. Now doesn't sound nice to Y'all?" The Asura said kindly. "Oh where my manners, I'm Drix, a faithful follower of the teachings of the Rainbow Light," Drix said introducing himself to them. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #9400D3 ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Barb Dwyer [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Tesseract Medical's Exhibition Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Open [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]There was too many people she didn’t know. Barb stood alone, once again. Astika had simply turned and walked away. She rolled her eyes at such an impolite exit. Despite being in a sea of people, an unsettled feeling made her fingertips tingle. Barb looked over her shoulder, two yellow orbs vanished from the corner of her eye. Her lips tugged downward as her brows scrunched closer. The woman’s attention lingered at the darkness before she returned to her task. There was no choice, but to move forward and begin the paperwork. The woman took the clipboard and flipped through the pages. Nothing she hasn’t seen before. It seemed like it had just as much as a plastic surgery clinic. Barb’s head teetered side to side before finally deciding to go through with it. What’s the worse that can happen? They could melt my face. I could lose an arm. I could lose two arms. Her bleached teeth bit into her wine glossy lips. She hesitantly lifted a pen from a cup then pulled the silk flower tapped on the top. Using a hand wipe from her clutch, Barb wiped down the pen itself. Then before seating herself, the woman wiped down the cushion and arms. She she kept a chair’s distance from the group, listen to their conversation as she quickly checked and signed the forms. Curiosity traveled over her as she watched the rest. They seemed pretty… normal. At least the women. Why were men so strange? Maybe she was staring to long. Someone would catch her gaze and then she’d be forced to speak to one of them. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #b5c6e0 ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Maia Asim [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open ; Interacts with everyone watching the booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText][/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]Ayodhya 1 returned the receptionist's respectful gesture with her own, pressing her palms together as well along with a slight nod. Clad in the black and gold uniform of the Ministry of District Security, with her face done by her usual makeup artist, Maia knew she looked visually impressive. The Ministry went through some trouble to make sure she did, as her 'brand' was a reliable source of revenue for the organization as well as a recruiting and public compliance tool they used freely. And so, the young woman from Ayodhya 1 restrained a sigh, kept her smile in place and projected confidence for the cameras and the inevitable crowd watching the spectacle. "Thank you for having me," she said to the Deva. "The Ministry of District Security is always happy to demonstrate to the public its many resources for making sure every resident in the City of Hope has the hope of a safe, prosperous future." With her standard propaganda message delivered, Maia followed the instructions and obediently stepped into the chamber. Then she raised her arms into the air and tried not to think of how many people were probably watching the lift of her bustline. Maia managed another confident smile and tried to look like she was enjoying being the center of attention. I wish I was doing real police work. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #336BFF; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[class=container] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; position: relative; transform: scaleY(-1); position: relative; [/class] [class=cover] background-image: url(https://i2.wp.com/fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/349/d/0/chow_213_black_mage_by_theoriginale-d34yx1w.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: rgb(169,167,168); background-size: 400px 500px; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; transform: scaleY(-1); [/class] [class=content] height: 450px; transform: scaleY(-1); width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [script class=content on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container] [div class=content]
chow_213_black_mage_by_theoriginale-d34yx1w.jpg
"There are different kinds of darkness, There is the darkness that frightens, the darkness that soothes, the darkness that is restful, There is the darkness of lovers, and the darkness of assassins. It becomes what the bearer wishes it to be, needs it to be. It is not wholly bad or good."

Mood: Curious
[div class=cover]
[/div]

"I designed and built them myself.." he paused as things began to get noisy, his eyes tightening slightly as he observed what they were doing with Ayodhya 1. He couldn't hear what was being said but his hat possessed lip reading technology and gave him relatively accurate translation of what was being said. A full body scan would be complicated for him. His clothes had so much technology in them they were bound to interfere with the scanning tech. He was not removing his clothes for them to scan him however. His eyes burned with a fierceness at that thought. If they pushed the issue, he'd just blackout the whole room and leave. Even his love of science and inventing wouldn't be enough for him to easily overcome his fears.

His eyes locked on Rissa once more, noting that she seemed...distant, as if her attention was somewhere else. He handled small objects and even smaller reactions, a good perception was something he could brag about. The slight tilt of her head indicated that she was listening to something he couldn't hear. No obvious signs of a communication device, he looked back towards Ayodhya 1. Was she listening to them? That would indicate a higher than average hearing ability. Interesting.

"Seems we are to be shown off like prizes" he said softly after Seven pointed out the display. This wasn't as interesting. He had no desire to be in the limelight. Being well known and having to entertain people were two different things in his mind. He could be well known and left alone at the same time.
[/div]
[/div]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Maxwell [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Maia, (Open) [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Epiphany Epiphany Lexielai Lexielai [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Maxwell nodded in approval. "Kushti and Pekiti-Tirsia Kali are good styles. I learned a little bit of each myself years ago. I would defiantly enjoy going a round or two with you." Maxwell said a bit an excited to see what she could. Maxwell put his business cards away when no one took his offer for one. Maxwell looked around to see another man had joined, a doctor named Kirk Tepes. "This place is getting pretty packed I hope they get things going soon or they won't have enough room in the lobby to fit everyone," Maxwell commented just before the receptionist came by to get Maia. Maxwell watched her leave for the chamber. He started hearing more and more mention of Ayodhya 1. It didn't take long for it to finally hit him that Maia was Ayodhya 1. Maxwell remembered back to some news reports about her. Maxwell grin grew as he became even more excited about sparing with her. ...I'm going to get the chance to face a real deal hero... I need to make sure that does happen now... Chances like this don't come often... Maxwell thought to himself watching and waiting to see what Maia power level was. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: Green ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Rosalie Laterra [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Medical Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Open [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Rosalie stood in one of the many alleyways that branched off the crowded main plaza, leaned against the wall and watching the people as they passed by. She had an air of anxiety hovering around her and a concerned look on her face as she listened to the announcement for Astra volunteers. She knew this was a good chance to maybe understand her powers a little more, but the thought of being caught weighed heavy on her mind. She sighed and stuffed a bag of homemade trail mix she had been holding into the front pocket of her dark blue sweatshirt and pulled the hood up over her head. She stepped out into the sea of people with her hands in the pockets of her worn out black jeans and walked with her head down toward the medical booth, deciding that it was worth the risk if it got her closer to a cure. As she navigated through the crowd she pulled her shoulders as close to her body as she could and tried to avoid running into people, letting out meek words of apology as she collided with a few passerby. “Excuse me, pardon me, I’m sorry.” Within a few moments Rosalie arrived at the medical booth and moving toward the door, hesitating for just a moment before stepping inside. As she entered she pulled the hood back to reveal her chestnut hair and lightly freckled face, a mixture of fear and excitement in her hazel eyes. She glanced at the others as she entered and gave a slight nod, noticing that some of them had papers to fill out Rosalie made her way to the desk and acquired her own set before finding a place to sit. She choose a seat a few feet from the others as one of the earlier volunteers made their way into what Rosalie assumed was the test chamber. Being around the others Astra made her nervous and Rosalie began to click the heel of her worn out boot on the ground, her eyes glancing back and forth between the documents she was working on and the others nearby as they conversed. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"]GM - The Guards [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Seat of the Crown Plaza [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Helmet Guy (Remi) [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] _Line 213 _Line 213 [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255,255,225); white-space: pre-wrap;"] The edge of Meekin’s eyes twitched as he heard the helmet guy’s answer. Fuck, a cool customer. If there was any type of guy he hated, it was this type. Lies easily, tongue fluid like oil and words as refined as a noble. Damn his luck was just the worst! He screamed. Of course, everything just happened inside his mind. Outwardly, Meekin still showed a stiff face, unchanging even at the face of a storm. His emotionless face was a blessing for his otherwise unstable temper. “Could you remove your helmet and provide an identification card? Nothing to worry about, only a random security check.” Although the random check was something done according to the protocol, the check was supposed to be done at peak hours and after at least two other personne; were ready at hand in case of a violent reaction. Well, not that he expected the helmet guy to be suspicious. Although Dany was eyeing him worriedly, Meekin was pessimistic that this guy would be suspicious at all.From his voice, he was cool as a cucumber, which was exactly the opposite of being suspicious. ...or so was the thought of the lowly guard, Meekin. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: white ; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Kirk [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Tesseract Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Barb, Valta [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Lexielai Lexielai fickleglory fickleglory Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] As everyone continued to converse Kirk managed to finish his paperwork. He filled it as you normally would, with a few little things out of the normal. First, he made sure not to include anything about his lab, he moved to the lower levels to avoid attention, not the opposite. Secondly, he made sure to omit anything about his Astra that can't already be observed. Not that it mattered, he knew whatever scanner they used to gauge their power could probably peer into his genetic makeup and even if it didn't everyone with any interest in the scientific world has heard about the incident that made him an Astra. Nonetheless, by that point, Kirk finished filling the form. With some time until the event, he had a moment to observe the person sitting next to him, Valta Zeiphim. "A scientist for the people" as he's known around the scientific community. Kirk didn't know much else about him, other than his iconic suit, filled with gadgetry. Kirk could tell, his attempts to use his ability to see heat signatures we're all but blocked by the machinery inside the suit, however, he felt like there was a deeper reason on why he hid under a cowl, call it intuition. He shrugged, there was probably no chance for him to find out anything about someone so closeted on their first meeting without seeming intrusive. He proceeded to occupy himself by taking out some hand sanitizer from his coat pocket and rubbing his hands vigorously with it as if he's just been infected with a deadly disease. As he finished, however, he lifted his head towards Barb extending his hand offering the bottle, echolocation unsurprisingly gives you great situational awareness. "Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but notice you staring at me washing my hands, right? It's perfectly understandable, I find public places such as these germ factories as well. By the way, if you excuse my brashness, but you didn't introduce yourself earlier, I am Kirk, happy to be made your acquaintance." This was his attempt at keeping himself busy until they actually begun scanning Ayodhya 1. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #B22222 ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Francis, the Hunger [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Plaza in front of the Seat of the Crown[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Valkyrie One[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Lexielai Lexielai [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]The crowd stirred with the anticipation and excitement only found in practically hardcore fanatics. Whispers of Ayodhya 1 being measured passed along to those who had missed the announcement from the Medical Booth. Including Francis, he more or less sighed at hearing these words, construing them as something else entirely. "Ugh, sometimes you have to feel bad for those celebrities. Their fans and the media always trying to learn every personal detail, even their body measurements." He hissed, thoughts being interrupted by physical contact of another. She gave a courteous apology, as Francis turned to face her. "Is it really that hard to see someone in front of you, with a crowd this size around?" He asked, before realizing the uniform the woman wore. "Oh, you're a fellow a fellow ministry officer. It's quite alright, then." Noticing her hastiness to hide her face, Francis pondered whether a grievance of some magnitude has struck this officer. "Central, huh?" He took note of her badge. "Nice place, especially with all this going on, too." Francis automatically when straight to the positive manner which he'd often use with officers back home. "From Arcadia, myself. Here to supervise this crowd with my partner, wherever he went off to." Going for light conversation, Francis aimed to assure this woman that bumping into him was no real issue whatsoever. She seemed to keep her eyes down though; yet, the noticeably long, green hair adorning her head would make her easy to recognize at future points, nonetheless. "So, what's your task for this place? Keeping the peace, like us?" He asked, crossing his arms around his head. "I'll be honest, I've yet to see so much as a minor scuffle. Don't even know what this event is about anyways." Francis' partner had inadvertently gotten lost in the sea of people; if he didn't find the Astra and keep tabs on him, it would be his hide going out the door, for sure. "Gosh, that guy is annoying to watch. Might as have put a damn leash on him." He cursed, nearly tripping over someone who's leg was too far back. "Urrgh! Once I get this done, I'm demanding a week off. There's no way they'd decline it, after such an absurd request like this!" Francis' partner decided, spotting who he thinks is Francis very far away. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: green; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] GM - The Crystal [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Everyone[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText style="text-wrap: row-wrap;"] Lexielai Lexielai Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Graystone713 Graystone713 Damafaud Damafaud _Line 213 _Line 213 dwif dwif ChazGhost ChazGhost Scavenger Scavenger Epiphany Epiphany WishlessSatellite WishlessSatellite simj26 simj26 fickleglory fickleglory BlightGiver BlightGiver June Verles June Verles Dreawin Dreawin [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]“Ready?” the receptionist asked from beyond the glass door. After receiving confirmation, she nodded. “We’ll be beginning now.” All of a sudden, the lights within the chamber dimmed. In their place were the bright, red scanning lights of the equipment around Maia, each lighting up her form. To the outsiders watching from the screens outside it was like a dazzling lightshow. They oohed and ahed, and claps began to ring throughout the plaza. A set of numbers flashed across the upper right corner of the holographic display. They began counting up. One-thousand...two-thousand… Meanwhile, visible only to those within the Exhibition Booth and a certain little spider, technicians began patting each other on the back. Everything was proceeding according to expectations. “As we thought, Ayodhya 1’s power level has already exceeded a typical Astra. What was the average? Three-thousand Astrans?” “Indeed,” replied a bespectacled man. His bright white lab coat was decorated only by the golden nameplate on his breast. It read, in simple font, DR. TESSERACT. This was the third son of the Tesseract family, and one of the appointed project managers to the Astra Projects Division. “How are the scans coming in?” he queried. “They’re astounding, Doctor. The muscle fiber counts in her body are through the roof...it’s as if she’s made of durasteel. And look at her bone density! Even compared to the previous Astras, her readings are through the roof.” Dr. Tesseract watched the counter grow. Five-thousand...six-thousand… “It’s a pleasant surprise, certainly, but that only serves to confirm our hypothesis. It appears that physical training and action further bolsters the physical characteristics of Astras. I suppose it is only to be expected, in hindsight; if there exists such a stark difference between an average human and an elite athlete, then should the same not be true for Astras?” His eyes then turned to the nearest technician. “We should be approaching the limit soon. How are her deltas?” Then Dr. Tesseract paused, because there was something unsettling on that technician’s face. “What is the matter?” he snapped. The technician instantly straightened and shook his head. “Sir, the energy intake appears to be growing. It’s....it’s nothing like last time. Our energy capacitors are at the limit. Something is wrong...I think the crystal might be reacting.” Dr. Tesseract’s eyes grew wide, and instantly snapped back to the chamber. The counter grew larger. Seven-thousand. Sparks of red, lightning-like electricity began discharging from the equipment, writhing through the air like a caged beast. Considering the onset of bright line from the scanners, it appeared nobody else had noticed yet; or if they had, assumed it was part of the process. “Can you terminate it?” Dr. Tesseract asked, his face grave. The technician shook his head. “I’m trying to, Doctor. Nothing is responding!” He pounded the console in frustration. Dr. Tesseract’s eyes watched the counter. Eight-thousand. “Should we call for an evacuation?” a nearby researcher asked quietly. The doctor sighed. “It’s already too late,” he said, gently. “All we can do is hope we can stop it in time.” His fingers snapped through the air, pointing at the various stations. “Decouple the hyperdimensional transformers, immediately! You, engage the Fujikawa resistors, and you, enter manual override code R-E-C-O-N to the fusion generator. Divert the quantum tomography scans to lowest power. And get Ayodhya 1 out of there!” The hub exploded into a flurry of activity. Meanwhile, the red lightning quickly grew in size, and sparked ever more frequently. It was as if Ayodhya 1 was trapped inside a tornado of light, and even as the receptionist pounded on the chamber doors, they would not open. The mechanisms were not responding. Maia, something is calling to you. It is a whisper, yet not a whisper. A pounding vibration in the back of your mind, bidding for you to look. Whether you do or not, your limbs suddenly feel heavy. Even with your great strength, it is as if you are weighed down mountains. Even if you were to try to move, there was not enough time left for you to escape what came next. The crowd outside cheered louder as the counter grew. Nine-thousand. The sensors began flickering, and the display crackled. Alerted, there were already people on the move. Rissa had flipped over the edge of her seat and began charging towards the chamber, Seven not far behind. It was close, and it would only take a few seconds to cross the distance. Yet even that was not enough. The counter continued to speed up. Nine-thousand, nine-hundred, ninety-nine. The chamber’s flexiglass doors, stronger than steel, cracked. Then there was an explosion of red energy, like the pulse of a supernova, and it soared out through the booth. The shockwaves reverberated and shook the platform, splitting and rending metal in two, yet there was no heat. Rather there was only the shocked face of the receptionist as the energy passed through her, twisted in quiet agony, as her face broke apart and turned into sparkles in the wind. In a moment she was gone, disintegrated into nothingness. Rissa, Seven, and any other Astras were the next closest. The former held their arms out to take cover against the energy, and as it impacted their bodies, there were suddenly two flares of light. It was as if a barrier of energy suddenly appeared around them, reacting to the red lightning. One bright, unadulterated red, clashing violently with its dark counterpart; the other a graceful white, deflecting it to the side. Both of them were knocked off their feet by the force, spinning and flipping through the air. Rissa planted her hand into the metal floor and twisted, turning her body to land smoothly while Seven performed an equally graceful maneuver. Nonetheless, their eyes turned towards Maia, where the booth once was. The chamber doors were shattered, as if a hammer had struck them. The lights of the booth flickered, and dissipated, leaving only the dull glow of emergency red. Inside the chamber, the machines were completely overloaded. They stood still, burnt and lifeless. And inside was Maia, surrounded by an aura of red lighting that, ever so slowly, coalesced into a single point. She was completely unharmed. There was not so much as a scratch on her form, which made for a strange sight next to the utter devastation of her surroundings. And in front of her were the remains of that red energy, fallen to the floor, where a pure red crystal laid. It had no gleam, no shine; a lifeless mineral, as dull as plastic. Yet the metal around it glowed bright orange and the air currents around it shifted, rising from the heat. Yet, you feel a strange warmth from it, Ayodhya 1. It is like an old friend is calling out to you. In the next room, Dr. Tesseract shifted his glasses. He rose from under the table he had ducked on. “Status report?” he barked. “It appears the energy has dissipated, Doctor. As soon as it touched those Astras it immediately dispersed away...it was incredible, Doctor. Truly incredible.” Dr. Tesseract turned his eyes away from the shell-shocked researcher and towards the Astras in question, those who had charged at Ayodhya 1. One’s hair was snow white, and the other’s was crimson red. “It truly is a good day for science,” Dr. Tesseract said, chuckling nervously. The thought of the danger and great risk, now that it had passed, were put aside for a moment. In his shock, the Doctor could only laugh in relief that he was still alive. Outside, the crowds suddenly hushed in silence as the screen blacked out. Then, after a moment, a face suddenly came on screen. “We apologize, we are currently having technical difficulties. Nothing to worry about, there was simply a malfunction with the device,” the announcer said, with a cheeky grin on his face. It was, of course, fake. But he was good at hiding his insincerity. “It is a prototype, after all!” [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(20, 20, 20); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Recon [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Central (Crown Plaza)[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Damafaud Damafaud [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]"Shit, dude, your helmet's a risk--" "I know that." To the outside world, Remi's quick talk with those in his ear sounded more like an awkward pause. "I need the same image file we used for the ID. Now." Helmet-wearing subcultures or not, failure to identify would end his information gathering right where he stood. He didn't want to use them, not this early, but he had precautions. Outwardly, Remi tilted his head, then shrugged his shoulders as he began reaching through his carefully-chosen clothes for the ID he had taken with him. He was buying time, of course, but hopefully that fact wasn't too obvious. "I've got it here somewhere, if you'd give me a moment," he replied, humming for a moment as he tried to "remember" what he had done with the card. The light clicks and whirs of shifting, changing machinery hummed within his ears, the majority of his concentration going toward the modification of the helm's display equipment. Improbable tweaks, impossible refractions, innards churning with incredible subtlety. Image projection, light emission, it was all there in his helmet. It just needed a brief restructure. "Got the image," chimed one of his contacts. Creating full faces from images was easy; Remi recalled such techniques being used for entertainment of all things, back when the world felt younger. Putting one face onto another, and convincingly at that, well, that was a miracle. And miracles, at least of a sort, seemed to come easily to Astras. "Ah, got it, my apologies," said Desin Odolo, flicking a small card up from betwixt the folds of his Central-styled clothing. "That'll do, I'm sure." The card itself was an intricate deception all on its own, some parts fabricated, other parts lifted from purged and "repurposed" civic records. Identity theft was an art on its own, though one by one the masters of the art seemed to fade away. Yet, the card itself was nothing more than a thorough sleight of hand, something which would of course pass through if ran and scanned, but was nonetheless something existing for the sole sake of backing the real deception. Remi reached up, hesitating for a moment, before lightly tapping the side of his helm. A deep breath. Any remaining feeds flickered into nothingness, and the tinted visor faded away as his face appeared in full view. A trick of light and substance. The face behind the visor wasn't one of disease and sagging skin. Instead, it was properly fleshed, tinted a light caramel that wrapped around features in accordance with the picture on the card. The thorough projection, overlaid atop the best that a physical disguise could do, created an emulation indistinguishable from reality within its enclosure. "Desin" flashed a slight, polite smile, the facial mapping within his helmet causing the projection to shift in accordance with his expression. Remi's heart all but beat out of his chest. Just here for the conference. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #1E90FF; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"]
Aretta Ward | Historia
[/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Seat of the Crown Plaza
[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Dr Alexandra Rowe, Drix; Open
[/div] [/div]
[div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Action; Mood:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Conversing
Confused, excited
[/div] [/div]
[div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText]
Scavenger Scavenger ChazGhost ChazGhost
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
"Um... thank you?" Aretta received the book the octopus man offered with her left hand.

Cults were no strangers for residents of Trinity. Once for a while, someone would proclaim to have received a divine revelation from the Empress or a Will of the World or or whatnot, and preached of salvation for their followers. Order of the Rainbow Light was something similar. The Rainbow Light taught salvation for their followers, and warned the world of the darkness outside the rainbow light. A typical cult, but their method made all the difference.

Although preacher on the street -- one like Drix -- was no stranger, the main method of preaching for the Rainbow Light was media. Yes. The Order of Rainbow Light was an official company and animation studio, with several successful series under their wing. Rainbow Knight Squad, the series Drix mentioned, was one geared toward teens and children, albeit the story was also enjoyable for adults.

"Thank you for the offer. We will be sure to answer this invitation," Aretta slowly answered Drix, glancing at Lexa as she did. Would she be interested to watch?

She had no interest in the Rainbow Light itself, but she had enjoyed watching Fire Princess, a series produced by the Order, so the preview of a new series piqued her curiosity. To add to it, the chance to make a guest appearance! She could spread her name further if she star in a movie, right? Areta was a bit excited now that she think of it.

"Where will the stage be? Is it on the same stage as Tesseract Medical's stage?"

[/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color:
; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Maia Asim [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open ; Interacts with everyone watching the booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText][/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Maia nodded once to the receptionist upon being signaled that the Tesserect prototype was ready to commence. When the lights dimmed, replaced by the scanning equipment's own lighting, she simply stood as still as possible, arms raised over her head as she'd been instructed to do. For the sake of the cameras, she kept a slight smile on her face. Ayodhya 1 radiated confidence. She'd had a lot of practice at it. Oblivious to the growing destabilization of the testing equipment, she remained motionless and looking merchandise-worthy as the test continued. A glimmer of red sparks here and there looked visually interesting but were probably part of the test and to be ignored so she didn't throw off their test data. The growing lightning-like effect no doubt looked spectacular on camera and, at least in part, things like this were what the Ministry paid her for. At least they won't bitch when I insist Riya goes to the Warsaw-Lodz University of Arts next year. Her inner reverie broke when she at last noticed the receptionist outside. The Deva was...was she pounding on the doors? That wasn't right. Her smile slipping into a frown of consernation, Maia's arms dropped slightly. But then firmed as a sudden sense of impossible weight pressed down upon her. Instinctively, the Astra bent her knees slightly and bore it, braced her body and her limbs against the sense of weight. Perhaps an Astra with powers over gravity had interrupted the test, perhaps it was a byproduct of the test itself. And yet there was that whisper, almost a call. And in that moment, it seemed inconceivable that she would do anything but carry the weight no matter how great it was. Then the flexiglass doors cracked and an explosion erupted from the experimental machine. With metal splitting and tearing apart around her, Maia yelled over the roar of the eruption as she stood her ground in the midst of it all. The shocking sight of the receptionist she'd just been looking at disintegrating filled her with sudden horror. Then her eyes widened in amazement at the answering light from Seven and Rissa outside, from the Astra's in the audience whose own powers seemed to react to this energy. A moment later, Maia glanced down and saw the same red energy haloing her as well. Energy that was fading...no, distilling itself into a single point. A red crystal fell towards the floor, until Maia lunged out with one hand and caught it. Then, to those Astra close enough to hear, Maia whispers "Mahabali Hanuman?" and her fingers dangle limply, allowing the crystal to drop to the ground. After some seconds of standing there, in shock, Ayodhya 1 finally stepped out of the ruins of the prototype and said, "We need to be checked out, all of us." It was the sensible thing to do, to say. Despite the fading vision behind her eyes, Maia's Ministry reflexes remained. Inappropriate smiling, making jokes about being too strong for the machine or any of the other causal displays she was tempted to make could expose the Ministry to liability, if Tesseract tried in any way to blame her for what had happened. A woman, at least one woman had died here. There would likely be an investigation, this high up in Central. And she had the responsibility to the Ministry to make it patently clear she was a victim, not the responsible party. And yet the vision remained. The mountain, a mountain she'd only seen in vids and not even in vids because this was real and impossible and like nothing she'd ever seen before. Instead of desolate rocks, the vista overlooked fields of flowers and plants dotting the mountainside. The scent of it, the sheer smell of so much life was like nothing a Grounder had ever experienced, not even in her visits to the Upper Levels. The vision of surpassing sight would stay with her the length of her life alone, and yet it was not the most astonishing scene. For, seated nearby, was a man atop a rock. Only not a man. A monkey. A white-furred monkey with muscular arms as large as her whole body seemed to be. The sheer expansive strength in the monkey-man was matched only by a matchless serenity and purity of spirit. People looked to Ayodhya 1 for inspiration but this figure put a lie to her semblance of acting. As he turned to look at her, she knew within his eyes how very, very far she had to go. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #336BFF; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Roots of Hope [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Medical Booth - Aftermath[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open to everyone in the booth.[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText][/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]“Jasmine Harper, age twenty-three, born in…. “ Rosalie mumbled to herself as she filled out her papers with false information, competing the forms after a few minutes. She made her way passed the chamber over to the desk and placed her papers down, glancing inside as the test began and feeling a sudden rush of excitement and terror as she thought about her turn. Instead of going back to her seat she leaned against the counter and watched as the chamber came to life and the numbers started to rise. Things seemed to be going well as the beautiful lights danced around the chambers occupant. She began to worry as the chambers activity increased in frequency and then she panicked when things started to short out and explode. She threw herself over the counter and watched as the receptionist began to bang on the glass and the other Astra leapt into action, her eyes filling with tears as she watched the Deva disintegrate into the air. She huddled behind the counter as the wave of red energy sprang forth from the chamber and feared the worst as she began to glow a bright gold color. “Please no, I don’t want to die!“ Her voice trembled and her eyes clamped shut as she spoke and covered her ears, but it’s doubtful that anyone heard her words over all the commotion. She stayed behind the counter for longer than the event took to happen and slowly eased her eyes open, Rosalie also uncovered her ears in time to hear the lady speak and was overtaken by a sudden bout of joy at still being alive. But the feeling was short lived as she echoed the words of Ayodhya 1. “All of us? Checked out?” Rosalie’s face drained Stark white at the thought of a full blow investigation into what happened; guards, questions, locked rooms all struck fear in the woman. She peeked up over the counter to see where the others were positioned. She was determined to leave before being detained and plastered herself to the wall, slowly sliding her way behind the others to toward the door hoping to not be stopped. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Maxwell [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText] Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText] Everyone in the booth [/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] Dreawin Dreawin Epiphany Epiphany Lexielai Lexielai June Verles June Verles Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"] Maxwell watched Maia get scanned. Then things began going downhill quickly as the chamber door began to look like they were cracking. Before Maxwell could yell for everyone to take cover the chamber explosion went off. All Maxwell could do was hold up his arms and stand his ground. Thanks to his power and physical capabilities Maxwell was able to stay standing, pushed back a bit but still standing none the less. Once the red light disappeared Maxwell looked at the scene before him. Where there was once a woman, the receptionist he talked to not too long ago, was nothing. Worriedly Maxwell quick looked to the chamber to see if the same happen to Maia. And to his surprise, she looked okay. Maxwell started trying to figure out what happens. What he heard about on the news Maia had super strength, not explosion powers. So if she wasn't the case then how did she survive and not the receptionist... Thinking about he wondered why him and the rest those around him survived getting hit by the energy came at them. "Is anyone bleeding or harmed?" Maxwell said looking to Astras around him seeing if they looked okay. "Ya, I think that would be a good idea," Maxwell commented after Maia said. While Maxwell felt fine he still didn't know what happens and what the energy was coming out of the machine and at them. "But before that, I'd like to ask if... Anyone has any idea of the hell just happen in here?" Maxwell asked looking to everyone in the room then. "Where are the doctors in charge of the place, maybe they have some answers" Maxwell continued. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: Green ; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] The Valkyrie [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]En-route to Tesseract Medical's Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open; Francis[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText] BlightGiver BlightGiver [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]The woman put on a small, reassuring smile as an acknowledgement. “I’m part of the administration effort. Security and whatnot. There’s supposed to be some sort of big announcement later on—” Her words cut off shortly. She stood, frozen still, head tilted towards a nearby holographic projection. There was Ayodhya 1, surrounded by sparks of red lightning. Her hand’s grip loosened and it fell to her side as she raised her sharp, glowing eyes. The shadows fell across those bright orbs, but there was no mistaking their eerie orange light. They had an almost metallic sheen to them, like the glow of a distant spacecraft in the night sky. The intricate details of the irises twisted, spun, and turned, as beautifully entrancing as a kaleidoscope. Her mouth parted softly as the feed crackled, and her attention zoomed in on a tiny, nearly imperceptible shard of red. The slowly forming silhouette of a crystal. “An Avatar crystal...?” she whispered, as softly as a light spring breeze. After a moment her composure returned, and she hid her eyes under the shadow of her cap once again. “Excuse me, I should probably investigate that,” she said, her voice echoing and capturing the attention of nearby pedestrians. Her boots patted heavily against the floor as she quickly began making her way through the crowd, towards the shape of Tesseract Medical’s Exhibition Booth a short distance away. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: seaGreen; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

[div class=mainBackground] [div class="header headerCustom"] Jakob Brötzmann [/div] [div class="info bottomBorder"] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Location:[/div] [div class=infoText]Tesseract Medical Exhibition Booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Interaction:[/div] [div class=infoText]Open to everyone in the booth[/div] [/div] [div class=infoBox] [div class=infoLabel]Tags:[/div] [div class=infoText][/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); white-space: pre-wrap;"]"Finally, all done." With a sigh, Jakob rose to his feet with the complete paperwork in hand. He scanned the room looking for anyone to process the forms. Each time he approached a figure dressed in the uniform of the medical staff, someone had managed to get their attention first leaving him to once again scan the room for anyone that could possibly help him. After this happening to him several times, he decided his best bet was to just hand the paperwork in at the desk he was given it and hope they could process it there. Behind the desk was a young woman, not much older than himself. She sat idly waiting for anyone else to enter, now was the perfect time for him to approach. "Excuse me, I was wo-" As soon as he began she sprang from her seat and ran round the desk to watch whoever was being examined first. He lowered his head to the desk in exasperation, biting his tongue to prevent him from lashing out. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. The crowd began to become more and more vocal in their excitement. He tried his best to drown them out, but the noise grew louder. With the increase in volume also came a realisation. The people weren't cheering, they were panicking. He turned to face the source just in time for the explosion of energy. Unable to brace himself in time, Jakob found himself thrown backwards over the desk before impacting the wall, creating a small crater for his crumbled body to lie in. [/div] [/div] [class name=mainBackground] background: rgb(40, 40, 40); box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=header] display: block; postion: relative; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Share', sansserif; font-size: 3em; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=headerCustom] background-color: #f7da64; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class] [class name=bottomBorder] margin-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); [/class] [class name=info] display: flex; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; font-family: 'Raleway', sansserif; font-size: 0.9em; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name="info" maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%;[/class] [class name=infoBox] display: flex; flex: 1 0 50%; width: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=infoBox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 100%; margin: 5px; [/class] [class name=infoLabel] max-width: 80px; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; margin-right: 3px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(40, 40, 40); [/class] [class name=infoText] width: auto; flex: 5 0 auto; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back