• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Assassination School

Webs Elk

Find me a prince or princess, I'm not picky.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
th

As soon as you're accepted you can start.

Korosensei

Koro-sensei flies into the classroom, through the window,"Sorry I'm late class. THe US Government weren't very hospitable. Now then I will do roll call while all of you attempt to assassinate me. Good Luck!" He takes out a notepad as students start open firing. " Krist!"

Krist

Suddenly out of no where, a boy with orange hair, threw to anti Korosensei knives at him. It was about to hit, but Koro-sensei was able to spot it, although it really did surprise him. Krist sighed," Oh well!" He took out his machine gun and started firing," This works too! Here!"

Nagisa

Nagisa laughed at his childhood friend," Rarely ..." Koro-sensei dodged every bullet.

Koro-sensei

Koro-sensei turned green and yellow striped," You'll never assassinate me at this rate. Nagisa!" Nagisa yelled here. Koro-sensei went down the list until everyone was called. At this time, all of the ammo was gone. Koro-sensei shook his head,"Tsk Tsk Tsk ... You guys should have been more resourceful ... Oh well! Today will be a study hall, while I go watch some opera." Koro-sensei flew out the window towards Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
The russan's begun to walk towards the classroom there foot steps begun to get louder and louder as did the noise of what seemed to be a lift trolly. THay walked in "We are the Russan defance force and today we have brought a exchange student for you" He said as he then placed the student at the back of the class alone with one desk in front of it "This is the M.A.G.N.U.S he will be your classmate for the rest of the school year if you have any problems just let us know" He said as he left M.A.G.N.U.S there as he turned himself on, the rainy backround begun to play as he walked into the frame. "Good evening class I hope you have a good day today" He said turning himself off.

Krist

Ktist walked over to M.A.G.N.U.S. " What's with the rainy background..." He asked the.AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back