• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We're the first of a kind but we sure aren't the last.

Time claims all, no one can escape the path that time lays before us. Eventually even the strongest heros fall, but where a hero falls, a new one arises to replace what was lost. The Avengers are those heros; be it sacrifice, old age, terrorism, battle, they fell, with only their children remaining to carry on the legacy. The kids are the prodigies of these heros, some are even their children, but when the world needs heroes they will be there, Avenging their parents and their mission, standing between earth and the danger, whatever it takes.

Lukas
pasta made this

Goal:
Carrying Hawkeyes Legacy

Parents
Clint and Natasha (Adopted)

Lukas!

Name: Lukas James Barton
Abilities?: All his skills were learned not given
Suit?: Click
Personality: He's somewhat of a loner at times; there's just days he doesn't want to talk to anyone. However on the flip side there are days when he's happy to be around people and training. He likes making jokes and laughing at them. He can get hurt easily because sometimes he doesn't recognize facial cues or vocal cues and takes the words for face value.
Alias?: Silentwing
Relations?: Clint Barton {Adopted Father} Black Widow {Kinda took him under her wing as well, like an adopted mother}
Backstory?: When he was born, he was three months too early, the doctors expected him to die within the first month of life, however he survived, and grew, and as he grew towards a year old the doctors discovered his hearing in either ear was about 20% of a normal persons, thus rendering him pretty much deaf, he was offered surgery or implants to which both parents denied only because they feared that an enemy could easily pose as a nurse or technician and foil the attempts to help Lukas, so as he grew his father taught him to sign, using that as a way to communicate, rather then try to teach him to talk by yelling. However when he was still young his parents were killed in a mugging gone wrong and Lukas was left on the streets, Clint finding him and their common ground of being almost completely deaf compelled Clint to take Lukas in. Soon though when Civil War broke out he was sent to live in a group home his father hoping that the anonymity would protect him.
Weapons?: Bow and arrows, small throwing daggers.

Last edited:

• Earth Z.jpg
    October 13th, 3115
    SO CALLED 'MIRACLE CURE' BECOMES HELLISH DISASTER
    Exactly two years ago, on Friday, the 13th of October in the year 3113, the scientists released their so called 'miracle cure'. At first everyone who was outside seemed to pass out for no apparent reason, those inside seemed safe from it, until the people who passed out started changing into something else, when they stood up they were no longer human, it seemed, after a few moments, that these people had becomes zombies, since they were attacking others and actually eating them. People fled the city in masses, leaving their homes, sometimes family and friends behind. The scientists responsible have no idea what went wrong and up until half a year ago they were researching a way to counteract the virus, sadly enough their facility was overrun with zombies, there were no survivors and it seemed that any hope of a cure is lost.

The remaining survivors have scattered across the globe, some spend their lives traveling and fighting, other have gone underground, but everyone who is alive has been registered to our survival system, there are several registered people missing, including:
    Raymond Greyhorn
    Angelique Knight
    Drake Knight
    Alexandria Knight
    Howard Stark
    Anthony Stark
    Brooke Williams
    Neo Heaton
    Phil Coulson

• View attachment 914741
    October 13th, 3115
    SO CALLED 'MIRACLE CURE' BECOMES HELLISH DISASTER
    Exactly two years ago, on Friday, the 13th of October in the year 3113, the scientists released their so called 'miracle cure'. At first everyone who was outside seemed to pass out for no apparent reason, those inside seemed safe from it, until the people who passed out started changing into something else, when they stood up they were no longer human, it seemed, after a few moments, that these people had becomes zombies, since they were attacking others and actually eating them. People fled the city in masses, leaving their homes, sometimes family and friends behind. The scientists responsible have no idea what went wrong and up until half a year ago they were researching a way to counteract the virus, sadly enough their facility was overrun with zombies, there were no survivors and it seemed that any hope of a cure is lost.

The remaining survivors have scattered across the globe, some spend their lives traveling and fighting, other have gone underground, but everyone who is alive has been registered to our survival system, there are several registered people missing, including:
    Raymond Greyhorn
    Angelique Knight
    Drake Knight
    Alexandria Knight
    Howard Stark
    Anthony Stark
    Brooke Williams
    Neo Heaton
    Phil Coulson

I dont wanna do the whole Zombie plot until we get more people and everyone agrees on it if thats okay? I'm even editing the Ultron plot out of my form just because XD

They came from a world overrun by zombies and used a portal to get there, which is why I asked about the multiverse
ah i see yeah thats fine XD just so long as they didnt bring the virus with them XD

Name: Tyler Howard Stark
Mentor: Anthony Stark
Parents: Anthony Stark and Virginia Potts
Mental Age: 23
Abilities: College-level engineering knowledge, Computing skills
Weapons: Repulsor glove, Iron Man Mk. XLIII
Companions: An AI named Maria (Maria Stark as namesake)
Bio: WIP

This is a work in progress and will be update sometime this week.

I realize I completely forgot to update my submission with a bio lol lemme do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back